What's new

India carried mutiny mayhem: Nizami

BTW Idune what source is this from?

It was published in Weekly Holiday, Friday Mar 6th. It was posted in other thread few days back but it seems not many people noticed it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/22410-bangladesh-gunfight-bdr-headquarters-48.html

All evidence collected so far pointed towards Indian. Indian stooges in govt did and doing everything to derail the investigation including telling lies in Perliment, assigning PM stooges in top of the investigation. And the latest is blocking youtube and other site so involvement of Indian stooges can be suppressed.

Reaction from Indians says it all, they are panic truth is coming out so dressing all their propaganda as argument.

It was published in Weekly Holiday, Friday Mar 6th. It was posted in other thread few days back but it seems not many people noticed it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/22410-bangladesh-gunfight-bdr-headquarters-48.html

All evidence collected so far pointed towards Indian. Indian stooges in govt did and doing everything to derail the investigation including telling lies in Perliment, assigning PM stooges in top of the investigation. And the latest is blocking youtube and other site so involvement of Indian stooges can be suppressed.

Reaction from Indians says it all, they are panic truth is coming out so dressing all their propaganda as argument.

So was it India or Indian stooges?
By Indian stooges, I assume you mean the Govt of Sheikh Hasina who was elected by 75% of the people in Bangladesh !!

That is overstretching the facts about Indian influence, which is ingrained in typical Indian bully lingo.

And by stretching Indian influence on LTTE you have admitted Indian involvement in LTTE. Don’t flatter yourself there are already documented proofs India financed, trained, armed and literally created LTTE terror organization.
Yes, India did fund, finance, train LTTE. That was to prevent the then Sri-Lankan govt from giving US a base in SL. India had to keep US out of South Asia.

So what? That is a known fact.

That was in the beginning. After the IPKF, and ESPECIALLY after the LTTE assassinated Rajiv Gandhi, India stopped supporting them and started supporting the Sri-Lankan Govt.
Besides, when Srilanka gets arms why India repeatedly bully Srilanka on what to do and what not do?
We dont, Sri-Lanka comes to India. The fact that India has a lot of influence in Sri-Lanka does not mean its a bad thing. India supports the govt of Sri-Lanka.

No matter how Indian try to spin and twist the truth, everyone knows India is behind all South Asian terrors.
That is grade-A Bull-$hit. But your free to say whatever, cant say your really command some decisions of the Sri-Lankan govt! So who cares:coffee:

Dhaka, Mar 8 (bdnews24.com) – The BDR bloodbath was carried out from the 'intelligence headquarters' of India, opposition Jamaat-e-Islami chief has said.

"It needs to be seen whose interest could be behind the incident," Nizami added.

Isnt those two lines contradicting?

Well why blame India for its aggressive media. There were times when incidents in India were better covered in BBC, but thats before we had our NDTV, TN, IBN and all.

The whole argument of Indian involvement arises only because India media covered it much better.

Yes, India did fund, finance, train LTTE. That was to prevent the then Sri-Lankan govt from giving US a base in SL. India had to keep US out of South Asia.

That was in the beginning. After the IPKF, and ESPECIALLY after the LTTE assassinated Rajiv Gandhi, India stopped supporting them and started supporting the Sri-Lankan Govt.:

We created a monster in LTTE, but then learned the mistake we took steps top deal with it, sending IPKF, sea embargo, patrolling of palk straits yesterday.

Most of the Pakistani argument about India's support to LTTE sounds likes repeatedly hanging a dead man.

Your posts are not worthy of being replied to, but you have dragged my country in a issue of your own design, so let me clarify.

From what we know :
1.You-tube video had conversation between YOUR PM AND YOUR ARMY OFFICER'S. Dont twist facts to suit your ****** hate. ( BBC NEWS | South Asia | Bangladesh imposes YouTube block)

2.FBI is helping your country (read: Investigation Panel) in the investigation.
FBI agrees to investigate Bangladesh's border guards' mutiny_English_Xinhua

So first, stop your garbage posts implying my country for your country's misfortune. Second, allegations needs to be backed by some proof's. So at least try to give us some neutral web pages which confirm your wild theories. Third, don't alter words from official press release's. You only end up fooling yourself.

idune's hurry to blame india w/o any proof (not theories, proof - look it up) says it all. he's personally responsible for the carnage. him and his conspiracy theorists. they want to kill four birds with one stone

1) Discredit the democratically elected govt of Bangladesh
2) Derail the investigation and cover the tracks of the real perpetrators
3) Eliminate the India friendly head of BDR
4) Spread propaganda against Kafir India

There, I qualify as an eminent defence analyst now. YAY!

The whole argument of Indian involvement arises only because India media covered it much better.

So much better that they were able to disclose the definite death of the BDR DG 3 days before even the Bangladesh news networks. In fact, they knew about the mutiny only half-hour from its start and reported it even before any one in Bangladesh. How is this possible?

They even started accusing the ISI, Jamaat and SQC within hours of the mutiny which suggests that have skills that are super human or they have a hot line with RAW who staged the whole thing.

So much better that they were able to disclose the definite death of the BDR DG 3 days before even the Bangladesh news networks. In fact, they knew about the mutiny only half-hour from its start and reported it even before any one in Bangladesh. How is this possible?

They even started accusing the ISI, Jamaat and SQC within hours of the mutiny which suggests that have skills that are super human or they have a hot line with RAW who staged the whole thing.

MBI : You should be ashamed of yourself. In this hours of destruction, you can't think beyond your hate. Route your thoughts to the culprits and what went wrong. Guys like you dehumanize the events to the extents that you no longer care for anything beyond your pivot point. Look beyond. Ask your government questions.

I can understand regional countries blaming terrorist act on each other. But to make a mockery of this tragic incident which claimed life of your brave soldiers is nothing short of stomping on their graves.

I personally don't like this man Nizami at all.But whatever he is saying have a very high possibility.

In fact,some here in Bangladesh also suspect Jaamat e Islami and Jaamatul Mujahedien Bangladesh(JMB) to be behind this.

Now I have a question,Is the news of Indian commando infiltration really true?We know that outsiders were involved,as the survivors said but to this extent?
Then I would say execute our Intel chiefs first for this failure.Forget DGFI and NSI,what was BDR internal Intel doing?

Or they reported but someone from the govt. hid it?

^Leon this is a disaster.But it could be seen as an opportunity to revamp the entire the security and defence establishments in the country.

MBI : You should be ashamed of yourself. In this hours of destruction, you can't think beyond your hate. Route your thoughts to the culprits and what went wrong. Guys like you dehumanize the events to the extents that you no longer care for anything beyond your pivot point. Look beyond. Ask your government questions.

I can understand regional countries blaming terrorist act on each other. But to make a mockery of this tragic incident which claimed life of your brave soldiers is nothing short of stomping on their graves.

The government is being asked questions if you have not heard the recordings already. I am pointing out something very pertinent in that the Indian media knew about events several hours even before our media. How is that possible? If we can unearth this I think we can come closer to finding out the real culprits. We should not look at simply who conducted the operations but the mind behind it which is possibly someone or several people sitting in RAW HQ.

I am in no way making a mockery of the tragedy I am simply demanding justice and the truth. The same as every Bangladeshi not blinded by Indian propaganda.

I personally don't like this man Nizami at all.But whatever he is saying have a very high possibility.

In fact,some here in Bangladesh also suspect Jaamat e Islami and Jaamatul Mujahedien Bangladesh(JMB) to be behind this.

Now I have a question,Is the news of Indian commando infiltration really true?We know that outsiders were involved,as the survivors said but to this extent?
Then I would say execute our Intel chiefs first for this failure.Forget DGFI and NSI,what was BDR internal Intel doing?

Or they reported but someone from the govt. hid it?

The government two weeks before the incident transferred key officers from the DGFI and NSI. The government also transferred officers from the army into the BDR during the same period. Why?

Actually this whole incident was probably a plot that went wrong. In fact, the plan was probably to assassinate Hasina on Feb 24th itself, when she went to the BDR HQ for the BDR Week celebrations.

The mutineers had apparently requested Maj.Gen. Shakil Ahmed to allow them to meet her separately after the inaugural function on the pretext of "expressing grievances". He turned down their request. Hasina in fact wanted to meet them. He advised her not to do so on the ground that it might weaken the discipline. Fortunately, she did not insist on meeting them.

That night, pamphlets criticising Shakil Ahmed and other officers were circulated in the campus. The next day the mutiny began and Shakil Ahmed was assasinated outside the Darbar Hall.

See the full story here: Behind The Mutiny : outlookindia.com

That makes India a terrorist county. As India a country sponsoring terrorism there is not much to say other than reenforce the fact India is involved in terror activities in Bangladesh and in Pakistan. More specifically since 1975 Santibahini was financed, tranined and armed same way LTTE were created. In these days Indian terror strategy in the neighbohood is bit different but end goal is still the same.

Back
Top Bottom