What's new

India builds cheapest nuclear reactors in the world: Govt

capability to build is one thing and actually bidding and winning is a different issue.. IMO the order books are full for BHEL for next couple of years and this article is nothing but skin flashing.

Hey peep if this site is banned supposedly in India...how do you get access to it?

Cheap country, cheap people, cheap products!!! :D
Oh+nikon.+You+so+funny+_6004e2426c580d89a7c4cf97a6044156.jpg

I sometimes wonder how much longer the Pakistanis would continue with their boastful blabbering!!Their country i in a mess and they are more concerned about what is happening between India and China. . . . I will tell u guy's whats happening-India and China are currently engaged in a trade and Business activities which would pretty soon exceed a sum of $ 100 bl!!That's whats happening. . . .Hindi me ek kahawat hai-"Begani shadi mein Abdullah deewana"!!It fits Pakistan's attitude aptly.

BTW how many Locomotives does Pakistan produce currently on an annual basis??Just curious to know. . . .

Ho gaya naa khush tu....derail karke...maanta nahin...:lol:

@topic
May be this can become useful export in future after we complete our requirements.

Chal da we hai...ya nahin ? Kahin ye na ho mein apni choolei kei liye eik adaad Nuclear Reactor India seh import karvaoon tou handi ke saaath mujhe bhi Incredible Hulk yaaa Incredible Buttt banaa dei not that I'm not 'incredible' still ! :D

Chal da we hai...ya nahin ? Kahin ye na ho mein apni choolei kei liye eik adaad Nuclear Reactor India seh import karvaoon tou handi ke saaath mujhe bhi Incredible Hulk yaaa Incredible Buttt banaa dei not that I'm not 'incredible' still ! :D
Incredible BUTTT........:rofl:...Tagda yaar..

india already has a treacherous safety record on nuclear safety, and now it goes cheap to buliding more reactors. :hitwall:

well how when was the last accident or miss happening I don't remember any...do u???

hahahaha......Incredible butt . that's awesome man

Reactors from India?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is indian parliament a circus or something . They always give the world a good laugh.:lol:

The overnight costs of South Korean reactors are higher than Indian. South Korean nuclear reactors are generally believed to be the cheapest, the South Koreans having won a prestigious UAE nuclear reactor contract. The Korean OPR-1,000 and APR-1,400 cost $1,876/kwe and $1,556/kwe. The government said Indian reactors have an overnight cost of $1,150/kwe.

Unbelievable. These clowns are actually comparing their reactors with 3rd gen Koreans ones.:cheesy: Hight of delusions. Is this the effect of bollywood?:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom