What's new

India Bolsters National Space Program Using NVIDIA GPU-Accelerated Supercom

You can't blame these indians bro. They know that they can't match the chinese in a million years
even in their wildest dreams. While china launch the shenzhou 9 , their DRDO launches toy
models of Tejas with a super flop engine.:cry:China should help these poor supa pawa aspiring
fellas.:rolleyes:

What is more funny is that a bangladeshi has to lick the chinese ball$ even to take a shot at India ......

After all WHAT GOOD DO THEY HAVE IN THEIR $HIT HOLE TO BE PROUd OFF ......:rofl::rofl:

Jen-Hsun Huang: Beijing is a great city, I love Chinese. I am proud of you, China. 2011 :china:

cebtdFhaeStaQ.jpg

You can't blame these indians bro. They know that they can't match the chinese in a million years
even in their wildest dreams. While china launch the shenzhou 9 , their DRDO launches toy
models of Tejas with a super flop engine.:cry:China should help these poor supa pawa aspiring
fellas.:rolleyes:

Here comes the cheer leader. What the fck has Bangladesh ever achieved? Seriously.

Of course they are!

Taiwan alone has 3 supercomputers on the list while india has 5 low ranking ones - just 2 more than our Taiwanese Brothers!

24mw7s3.jpg

More lie from Chini Troll,

India has supercomputers ranked 58 and 86. Whereas Taiwans highest ranking supercomp is placed at 98. :wave:

Jen-Hsun Huang: Beijing is a great city, I love Chinese. I am proud of you, China. 2011 :china:

Are you going with the stereotype that all Chinese look the same, and Nvidia co founder looks Chinese he must be from China. He is from Taiwan mate, deal with it:lol:

It is good to know that Taiwanese are also allowed to be in china

I am a Hong Kong people, but I am a CHINESE TOO

I love you CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :china:

HK has a population of 7 million, how many of those represent the true Chinese HKers?

China I feel proud of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
:china:

India has supercomputers ranked 58 and 86. Whereas Taiwans highest ranking supercomp is placed at 98. :wave:

indians love lowering their bars!

China has 2 in top 10; 5 in top 40; 7 in top 100! Our Taiwanese brothers do not have an ambition for space programs. So dont need to have more powerful supercomputers!

indians love lowering their bars!

China has 2 in top 10; 5 in top 40; 7 in top 100! Our Taiwanese brothers do not have an ambition for space programs. So dont need to have more powerful supercomputers!

Taiwanese brothers, sure, thats why they have hundreds of missiles pointed towards you:lol:. I was merely calling the bs pouring out of the pathological chini liar, and was not comparing India and Taiwan.

In most cases such as the following event in which you dont need supercomputers to have your missions accomplished!

Taiwanese brothers, sure, thats why they have hundreds of missiles pointed towards you:lol:. I was merely calling the bs pouring out of the pathological chini liar, and was not comparing India and Taiwan.

sure! let indians delusionalise all these missile pointing warfare between us!

indians are welcome to navigate into SCS with the vietcongs and pinoys and have a taste of Hsiung Feng III against your Admiral Gorshkov Refit!

Cluelessly jealous Indians just can't get over the fact that they are begging for high tech developed by ethnic Han Chinese!

The founder of Nvidia is an ethic HAN Chinese!

98% of Taiwanese are ethnic Han Chinese in fact. Taiwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually 3 cousins of mine are born and bred Taiwanese (a.k.a. Han Chinese), too. 2 of them are older than me. 1 works in Seattle, got PhD in aerospace engineering at Cornell (or Duke?). Another is deputy director of a shipbuilding company in South Taiwan, with the youngest being a police officer of Taipei.:tup:

Cluelessly jealous Indians just can't get over the fact that they are begging for high tech developed by ethnic Han Chinese!

The founder of Nvidia is an ethic HAN Chinese!

98% of Taiwanese are ethnic Han Chinese in fact. Taiwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually 3 cousins of mine are born and bred Taiwanese (a.k.a. Han Chinese), too. 2 of them are older than me. 1 works in Seattle, got PhD in aerospace engineering at Cornell (or Duke?). Another is deputy director of a shipbuilding company in South Taiwan, with the youngest being a police officer of Taipei.:tup:
so what..??? arent there any indian students in cornell??? students from all over the world goes to study in these ivy league colleges??? when any technology is being developed,there are many students from different background and race comming together and working for it..not necessarily only one race involved..this post shows ur level of maturity :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom