What's new

‘India behind Balochistan unrest’

What about our Altaf bhai swearing to send 10 million muhajis to India. We say we will accpet them but you will have to take sindh along with you, while you come over from pakistan.

I have no idea or knowledge of what you are talking about, can you enlighten me with a link?

I have no idea or knowledge of what you are talking about, can you enlighten me with a link?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ks-political-asylum-his-supporters-india.html

KARACHI: Chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement Altaf Hussain on Tuesday appealed Indian leaders to give asylum to Mohajir community of Pakistan, ARY NEWS reports.

He asked “if the 1992-like operation was started against MQM, will the Indian leaders provide asylum to us?”

In his telephonic speech from London to a gathering of party workers at Lal Qila ground, the MQM chief “has the Indian leaders Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh such a big heart to accept at least five crore Moharar people who are facing discriminatory attitude here”.

He condemned the violent incidents in Karachi, saying that the government has failed.

“People of Kasba colony were killed sans any mistake. Where were police, Rangers and Sindh government at that time…most of those killed were innocent people,” he said, adding that

Peace in Karachi was deliberately destroyed my miscreant elements.

Altaf said that the government has failed to overcome the situation in Karachi and demanded that army and Rangers should come to control the law and order. “The action should even be taken against MQM if it is involved in the violence,” he said.

The MQM chief claimed that his faction is not against any community.

“We are not against anybody; we neither are against Pashtoons and nor against Punjabis, but MQM is against feudal system and those who looted wealth of this country.”

you made my day with this comment..
if that was the case isreal would have been wiped out soo many times.
hope your general not think like you.... only speak b.s like you.
Please don't compare yourselves with Israel! It's like comparing apples and oranges!! :azn:

you made my day with this comment..
if that was the case isreal would have been wiped out soo many times.
hope your general not think like you.... only speak b.s like you.

You're a laughing stock sir. You compare yourself with Israel? A big lol on you man.

You're amazing.

You're a laughing stock sir. You compare yourself with Israel? A big lol on you man.

You're amazing.

@ laiqs@mi, Your country does not even have diplomatic relation with Israel, yet you feel proud to compare yourself with such country.

Back
Top Bottom