What's new

India begins use of Chabahar port in Iran despite international pressure

lol we aren't gifting a port to china! :woot: lol china is helping us because they want to link more highways with us and plus we will give china a naval station in gwadar so they can bully india :rofl:

what's so funny?

Asia Times Online :: South Asia news - Singapore takes over Pakistani port

left_building.jpg

future malls in gwadar
i have to give information about your own country ...lol.. singapore has been asked to go and it has been given to china. dont think they really taken it over tho

lol built by china handed over to singapore to run the buisness and make profits :rofl:
this is somethng interesting i just saw.

Whatever you say, dear.

i have to give information about your own country ...lol.. singapore has been asked to go and it has been given to china. dont think they really taken it over tho

No, actually the Singapore country is still working on Gwadar...

lol we aren't gifting a port to china! :woot: lol china is helping us because they want to link more highways with us and plus we will give china a naval station in gwadar so they can bully india :rofl:
Pak is a genius where many proverbs can be applied to 1 instance..
in this case..
- cut your nose to spite your face....
- an arab and his camel

LOL... thnk about it. im not going to explain it to you again

cant help it if you are so dense... but let me spell it out.. i mean the comlaint is about gifting a port to iran, like you are gifting a port to china today.

they gifted it to singapore bro china is not interested anymore in this port.

they gifted it to singapore bro china is not interested anymore in this port.

Wrong. China still needs it for a naval port and a route to the Arabian sea. Also China wants to link more highways with us.

Cb4 leave it bro, these Indians will just brain fart their way out. :rol:

why dont you use it yourself, if you dont use it it should be returned to india because pre partitioned india had it.

why dont you use it yourself, if you dont use it it should be returned to india because pre partitioned india had it.

What Gwadar? Balochistan has never belonged to India, dear.

Even before 1947.

What Gwadar? Balochistan has never belonged to India, dear.

Even before 1947.
then why should pakistan have baluschistan? pak was created from india to house all of the muslims of pre-partitioned india.

then why should pakistan have baluschistan? pak was created from india to house all of the muslims of pre-partitioned india.

Balochistan was annexed by Pakistan

then BLA is justified in fighting for their freedom? the india should support the oppressed BLA.
Thanks for admitting.

How are they justified? If you read history you can see a Balochi candidate actually asking Pakistan at that time for annexation.

Opressed BLA. :woot: We all know RAW supports BLA, but now sad for you BLA is literally gone thanks to our PA. We are glad to dump BLA people's body's in the sewer.

How am I admitting if it's written in history.

Btw, your Hyderabad was annexed :woot:

How are they justified? If you read history you can see a Balochi candidate actually asking Pakistan at that time for annexation.

Opressed BLA. :woot: We all know RAW supports BLA, but now sad for you BLA is literally gone thanks to our PA. We are glad to dump BLA people's body's in the sewer.

How am I admitting if it's written in history.

Btw, your Hyderabad was annexed :woot:
at this point they want feedom.. what 1 baloch candidate candidate says cannot be given any wightage. so india which has so far kept out of Baluch should enter and support BLA. Hyderabad is in india so it had to be unionized. further it was hindu majority area.

Back
Top Bottom