What's new

India becomes world’s largest arms importer

If India is rich like you described then why is India still accepting foreign aid ???

Why are we giving £1bn aid to India? A nation with three times as many billionaires as we have (and its own space programme)

Britain's £1bn aid to India, nation with 3 times as many billionaires as we have | Mail Online

when did Pakistan became part of UK ?????

India doesn't accept any money from Pakistan,

and if UK gives certain money India should be more than happy and rightly so because they have stolen enough from india pre 1947.

if they don't give it - India even have the bloody right to snatch it.

Note: Gladly, Pakistan and China are NOT the largest importers but self efficient, self-sufficient, and cost saving. Next few years, Pakistan and China exporting JFT/J10s, other technology for more profits and experiences while India is busy importing..

:china::pakistan:

Arms imports (2009):

India: $2116 mln
Pakistan: $1146 mln

Arms imports per capita:

India: $1.83
Pakistan: $6.75

I.e. Pakistan imports 3.7 times more weapons per capita than India.

Is this a joke??

We are just spending 1.5% of our GDP which is mounting to 32 billion dollars

Pakistan is spending 2.5% of GDP which is mounting to 5 billion dollars...do the math....

Than we watch your people eat rats, snakes, lizaards etc. on youtube !!! CONGRATULATION ................. !!!!!

Arms imports (2009):

India: $2116 mln
Pakistan: $1146 mln

Arms imports per capita:

India: $1.83
Pakistan: $6.75

I.e. Pakistan imports 3.7 times more weapons per capita than India.

Where did you find the per capita arms import? Source please.

Than we watch your people eat rats, snakes, lizaards etc. on youtube !!! CONGRATULATION ................. !!!!!

What would you have us do oh "wise" one? Stop spending money on defence? Tell you what... why doesn't Turkey start it off and we'll follow eh?

Note: Gladly, Pakistan and China are NOT the largest importers but self efficient, self-sufficient, and cost saving. Next few years, Pakistan and China exporting JFT/J10s, other technology for more profits and experiences while India is busy importing..
:china::pakistan:

Why dont we just talk of Pakistan and not bring in China just like we talk only about India and not bring in Russia (with which we are developing 5 th gen fighters,Mil cargo aircrafts etc or Israel with which there are an unspecified number of projects including a host of missiles ).

Or is it you cant say anything worth while without bringing in China ? I think so. And the part about T-129 being a JV between Pak and Turkey. Lol you nearly broke my funny bone. :lol:

You must have searched for some Eastern countries where they eat snakes, dogs etc.

Your ignorance is truly amazing. :eek:

You must have searched for some Eastern countries where they eat snakes, dogs etc.

Your ignorance is truly amazing. :eek:

Ignorance ??? Bravooooo ...

Yes bravoo coz only shameless a mentality would say that ....

We can also count import as percent of GDP.

India's GDP is $1.31 Trillion, Pakistan's - 162 bln. That means India's weapons import is 0.16% of its GDP. While for Pakistan its 0.71% of its GDP. Pakistan imports 4.4 times more weapons in relation to its GDP than India.

Man i dont care you and your people !! I just said your poor indian farmers daily life .... if telling the truth means i am 6 years old, you should wait some cure for your brain problem coz the cure is not exist yet.

After cured your problem, come and argue with me ...

If its cured I wont even argue with you. After all who likes arguing with a butthurt 6 year old kid.

And save your sympathies for our farmers and show them to the poor Kurds. Atleast they will stop killing your soldiers. :wave:

Not a good news!

With the kind of talent we have, and that too in masse, we should have been totally dependable on making weapons indigenously.

look at Israel...

why the thumbs down? India has regional ambitions possibility leading to a much larger scale from Middle East to Far East. Keeping Iran under check on one end to North Korea to the other.

It just happens that this expansion also suits America which shares India’s threat perception regarding China.

As expected people would point at Indian poor living below poverty line but it is not alone in this crime. Even the mightiest country i.e. America has the same problem where people are forced to live rough and have been kicked out of homes due to recent recession. From Africa to Far East we see the same pattern. It is unfortunate but a fact that the state decides that it makes more sense to buy weapons than look after its most deprived people who might only need a fraction of defence spending.

Many countries including Pakistan cant justify the size of their armies (regional conflicts aside). Specially when it comes to looking after their future generations. Pakistan does have an excuse to protect itself against the Indian hegemony in south east Asia and not to become another Bangladesh. Nepal or Burma. But India has no such problems regarding China. Because both are so much armed that any major conflict between them can hurt them both really bad so its only down to growling and marking boundaries like loins do. The only thing that makes sense here is that India is being touted by the Americans for a power player and it has means to splash the cash.

Americans will always support and encourage Indians in this pursuit and would like that all regional conflicts stay unresolved so that Indians spend more on weapons due to their hostilities with Pakistan & China.

Looking at European countries like Switzerland and Belgium etc you will notice that there are debates about disbanding their armies but their arms industries are ever to running. As long as they have suckers like us to buy their stuff , the west will be happy to sell it and wont really loose any sleep about how many of our people live below poverty line, how many don’t have access to clean water etc.

India has money so we buy as much arms we want. Pakistan lives on aid so grapes are sour:chilli:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom