What's new

India becomes world’s largest arms importer

The whole system might be due for a rethink. The problem might be similar to Africa and western aid there. Though mountains of aid goes into Africa it does little for poverty in those country, what has worked better in some countries is rethinking and restructuring the economic incentive on the ground. Maybe something similar can be done in India.
Exactly my thought! :tup:

I keep hearing a lot of new policies,how successful they are ,we"ll only know after another global report on hunger is published.

Try to develops domestic arms industry LIKE China!!!

Learn at-least SOMETHING from China! gosh.........

They learnt to crawl before they got to jogging. How can you expect india to jump into the fray much later and be at par? That's like someone saying china should be US military know how level...right now. They china, have been at this for very long time.

They learnt to crawl before they got to jogging. How can you expect india to jump into the fray much later and be at par? That's like someone saying china should be US military know how level...right now. They china, have been at this for very long time.

India alerady have every resource and i damm 100% sure that India is just NOT trying hard enough to achieve unlike china.

well....once again...blame the fcking Indian corrupt useless government.

India alerady have every resource and i damm 100% sure that India is just NOT trying hard enough to achieve unlike china.

it is trying hard but doesnt have experience,technology to match china so it will definately take time

Why have the Chinese not achieved manned mission to the moon already, when the Us has almost 40 years ago? Because of corruption? There has to be a process of evolution. Why did india's aircraft take so many decades- because of corruption?

Exactly my thought! :tup:

I keep hearing a lot of new policies,how successful they are ,we"ll only know after another global report on hunger is published.

Part of the problem with policy is politicians get elected on promises and these tend to get grander and grander overtime.

Part of the problem with policy is politicians get elected on promises and these tend to get grander and grander overtime.

Yeah and we see how the developed worlds were hurt by achieving such a distinction by 'elected' politicians . It's accountability not elected politicians and their grand promises that fail nations.

Why have the Chinese not achieved manned mission to the moon already, when the Us has almost 40 years ago? Because of corruption? There has to be a process of evolution. Why did india's aircraft take so many decades- because of corruption?

than india defiantly needs to stop comparing herself with china. because that overconfident will just slow this processevolution.

the nations that got into lots of fights were the ones developed...i think. i mean look at US, japan, Germany, Russia, UK, they all been fighting all over the world and developed much faster than any others...

Yeah and we see how the developed worlds were hurt by achieving such a distinction by 'elected' politicians . It's accountability not elected politicians and their grand promises that fail nations.

I admire your persistence and single mindedness of purpose, if not your luminosity or perceptiveness.

the nations that got into lots of fights were the ones developed...i think. i mean look at US, japan, Germany, Russia, UK, they all been fighting all over the world and developed much faster than any others...

I think you meant to say that nations that have stealing the wealth of other nations around the world are developed. Like UK stole all the wealth of India. As a kid I went to the Sheesh Mahal in the Lahore Fort that was at one time built with diamonds on the walls, which the British stole and replaced with cheap colorful pieces of glass. Germany also stole money from all Europeon nations as well, including forced free labor.

I admire your persistence and single mindedness of purpose, if not your luminosity or perceptiveness.

I'd rather you post substance over it's bad because of those berry berry bad politician promises. we have political theater in the US- but it's people demand accountability. Because they expect better of themselves ...

it's the people that make a difference not politicians . Politicians play off their constituents, and if those constituents are shallow in terms of expectation - then so are the politicians.

I'd rather you post substance over it's bad because of those berry berry bad politician promises. we have political theater In the US- but it's people demand accountability. Because they expect better of themselves ... Like it or not it's the people that make a difference not politicians . Politicians play off their constituents , and if those constituents are shallow in terms of expectation - ten so are the politicians.

I think you just insulted the entire population of India.

than india defiantly needs to stop comparing herself with china. because that overconfident will just slow this processevolution.

Right. India does not compare , it defends the attempts at being bullied . Like staple visa, not allowing generals to visit china, border incursions, demands to not go to Nobel ceremony etc etc

Back
Top Bottom