What's new

India beat Pakistan to win World Cup for the Blind

It was detergent..a$$holes still crying it was acid

Ok, if its not as harmful as acid then try to drink it yourself and proof that was not the reason...
Shame on you ppl who are so blind that they cant see what their team did to win just one game, come on you all humanity lovers if something happened in Pakistan and now as its on your side , i cant see a single one of you saying that was wrong and bad ....

SHAME

Sore loosers will be sore loosers :P Good to see the Pakistani heartburn and crying/whining. Makes the defeat so much sweeter. Keep whiny comments like the ones above coming :P
Sore losers are indians both in test with english and in the incident of giving pakistani blind player acid so that he cant play.

Ok, if its not as harmful as acid then try to drink it yourself and proof that was not the reason...
Shame on you ppl who are so blind that they cant see what their team did to win just one game, come on you all humanity lovers if something happened in Pakistan and now as its on your side , i cant see a single one of you saying that was wrong and bad ....

SHAME
Who did it intentionally? Any proof? In that way Pakistan is the biggest shame one the face of earth for fueling terrorism in the world,the single biggest problem

SHAME

There has already been a thread on this, and it was determined that it was an accident as various news sources have reported.

It is an unfortunate incident, but you are trying to portray that we did it on purpose, which wasnt the case. So buzz off.

There has already been a thread on this, and it was determined that it was an accident as various news sources have reported.

It is an unfortunate incident, but you are trying to portray that we did it on purpose, which wasnt the case. So buzz off.

i do not trust your media and investigations at all, it was intended to do the harm and it did .....
and you failed as a nation... why was acid in such a place at all...

there are so many un answered questions at the moment and it seems your media and investigation team just hide the facts ... big time losers ....

BIG Heart in display here :rolleyes:

Congrats Team India and Pakistan.. :fans:

i do not trust your media and investigations at all, it was intended to do the harm and it did .....
and you failed as a nation... why was acid in such a place at all...

there are so many un answered questions at the moment and it seems your media and investigation team just hide the facts ... big time losers ....

All I will say is that you are accusing without any proof. If you cant see how wrong you are to say BS lie this without proof, then you are a lost cause.

All I will say is that you are accusing without any proof. If you cant see how wrong you are to say BS lie this without proof, then you are a lost cause.

What ever you think, for me you are the lost cause as you cant see anything wrong from your side...

BTW this final is always comes up with this acid thing in history as this is what the fact is as off now ...

Back
Top Bottom