What's new

India bans Pakistani TV channels in Held Kashmir

Well For that I said..there is something called relativity.

Relative to India..yes US is homogenous.

Now dont again say US is not homogenous...Relative...relative...relative..

Ok I quit...u ll not get it...now go encourage all youngsters to do wat they do in Bandstand in public like animals.

Peeping tom....FYI Im committed..but there is a word called "decency" in a language called English...Animals do in public..if we also do..then wats the difference.?

Still doesn't explain your Peeping Tom habits or why you bother observing them. Oh I know - you are Committed - to your hand. That explains a lot. You would have no qualms about worshipping the Shiva Lingam but you would have qualms about a couple enjoying a quiet moment? LOL. You are the height of hypocrisy. You, I bet would have no problem with naga sadhus either - because then your definition of "decency" would change. Even if it is in the same language. Oh and I bet you support Sati too - it is Indian culture after all.

Last edited:
Oh I ve seen the likes of u many times,in many places....please dont try to to explain.:wave:

And the feeling is mutual..Im ashamed of having to share my constitutional freedom with someone who rather than using it..abuses it.

And BTW if u can support PTV fr its right to free speech I can very well support Shiv Sena And VHP in their right to free speech.

No. I support PTV, Zakir Naik, Shiv Sena and VHP in their rights to free speech while you only support the Shiv Sena and the VHP. That is what makes you a hypocrite. Along with worshipping the shiva lingam and naga sadhus on one hand and playing peeping tom to couples on bandstand on the other.

Still doesn't explain your Peeping Tom habits or why you bother observing them. You would have no qualms about worshipping the Shiva Lingam but you would have qualms about a couple enjoying a quiet moment? LOL. You are the height of hypocrisy. You, I bet would have no problem with naga sadhus either - because then your definition of "decency" would change. Even if it is in the same language. Oh and I bet you support Sati too - it is Indian culture after all.

No. I support PTV, Zakir Naik, Shiv Sena and VHP in their rights to free speech while you only support the Shiv Sena and the VHP. That is what makes you a hypocrite. Along with worshipping the shiva lingam and naga sadhus on one hand and playing peeping tom to couples on bandstand on the other.

yeah a gal and a guy doing -wat they ought to do in the privacy of four walls - on a public beach before a couple hundred people ,,and we are peeping toms and they r enjoying a quiet moment. :hitwall:

Yeah and the 5 year olds and 10 year olds who came with their parents were also peeping toms.

Well then I guess u must be one of them.

Ahh..i expected u d bring in Sati...see this is wat I said..wen u JNU guys have nothing on topic..u just digress by bringing in ancient practises (even though they r abolished now) to deflect the topic.

FAIL.

No I want all of them indulging in hate speech to be banned.period

Even though technically Zakir Naik and Shiv Sena cant be comparede with PTV as it is foreign organisation .

P.S> As for the bolded part..I very well know ur intentions..Im pretty sensitive abt it..So Lay off.:angry:

Last edited:
yeah a gal and a guy doing -wat they ought to do in the privacy of four walls - on a public beach before a couple hundred people ,,and we are peeping toms and they r enjoying a quiet moment. :hitwall:

Yeah and the 5 year olds and 10 year olds who came with their parents were also peeping toms.

Well then I guess u must be one of them.

Ahh..i expected u d bring in Sati...see this is wat I said..wen u JNU guys have nothing on topic..u just digress by bringing in ancient practises (even though they r abolished now) to deflect the topic.

FAIL.

No I want all of them indulging in hate speech to be banned.period

Even though technically Zakir Naik and Shiv Sena cant be comparede with PTV as it is foreign organisation .

P.S> As for the bolded part..I very well know ur intentions..Im pretty sensitive abt it..So Lay off.:angry:

So you are not sickened by people pouring milk on Shiva lingam? In front of 5 year and 10 year old kids? You don't see the double standards there?

Yea - you are a peeping tom. I just hope you never go to Goa if you think bandstand is bad - you'd probably commit suicide. Oh wait - or you might just distribute tridents to the local RSS goons and tell them to teach revelers on the beach a lesson on Hinduism which you incidentally know nothing about.

So you are not sickened by people pouring milk on Shiva lingam? In front of 5 year and 10 year old kids? You don't see the double standards there?

Hey retard...again ur crossing the sensitive issue of religion here...Mind it..im trying to be civil here.

And btw wat double standards...u wanna compare "doing it" in full public with a religious practise..See thats wat I told u..Ur not a Hindu and u ll not understand my religious practise.

Yea - you are a peeping tom. I just hope you never go to Goa if you think bandstand is bad - you'd probably commit suicide. Oh wait - or you might just distribute tridents to the local RSS goons and tell them to teach revelers on the beach a lesson on Hinduism which you incidentally know nothing about.

Oh gimme a effing break..I ve been to Goa and my mind is open enough to accept foreign tourists relaxing the way they have been brought up in their countries.

And ur just making urself looking pathetic in clutching the last straws in bringing the RSS in every argument.

Last edited:
Hey retard...again ur crossing the sensitive issue of religion here...Mind it..im trying to be civil here.

And btw wat double standards...u wanna compare "doing it" in full public with a religious practise..See thats wat I told u..Ur not a Hindu and u ll not understand my religious practise.

Oh gimme a effing break..I ve been to Goa and my mind is open enough to accept foreign tourists relaxing the way they have been brought up in their countries.

And ur just making urself looking pathetic in clutching the last straws in bringing the RSS in every argument.

Hey moron, you make George Bush look like Einstein. LOL - hypocrite that you are - you are fine with foreigners doing what they want in India but are against Indians doing it. And no one is actually banging in public at the bandstand if that's what you are implying. Actually, it is you who is not a Hindu - you don't know anything about Hinduism. Mind it??? LOL - What are you going to do if I don't "mind it" Quick Gun Murugun ?

LOL - no - you are pathetic as you keep contradicting yourself Peeping Tom. Continue making a fool of yourself - you are as entertaining as your hero Praveen Togadia.

Karthic Sri...you need to take a lesson in debate 101. Perhaps it is time to stop listening to yourself and listen to what others have to say??

USA's strifes: 2 civil wars; north-south slave issues; pearl harbor anyone; inter racial marriage banned until 1947 (banned until 1990 in South Carolina); women not allowed to vote until 1940s; segregation - you have to be kidding me if you say that USA was free for a number of years. The USA has been really free in the last 4 or 5 decades, and we still are denying rights to certain immigrants. We have our issues but we have fought in our Supreme Court to preserve our civil liberties. Please check American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) for the legal pursuits in defense of constitutional rights. American CAME to be free after several fights in Courts and civil war sacrifices. You need to mount a struggle to make India become one as well. Taking away freedom of expression is really bad. In any case, the Kashmir Cable operators probably can challenge the Government's ban in a local court and overturn it, I guess. What are the cable operators doing, any idea?

Karthic Sri...you need to take a lesson in debate 101. Perhaps it is time to stop listening to yourself and listen to what others have to say??

USA's strifes: 2 civil wars; north-south slave issues; pearl harbor anyone; inter racial marriage banned until 1947 (banned until 1990 in South Carolina); women not allowed to vote until 1940s; segregation - you have to be kidding me if you say that USA was free for a number of years. The USA has been really free in the last 4 or 5 decades, and we still are denying rights to certain immigrants. We have our issues but we have fought in our Supreme Court to preserve our civil liberties. Please check American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) for the legal pursuits in defense of constitutional rights. American CAME to be free after several fights in Courts and civil war sacrifices. You need to mount a struggle to make India become one as well. Taking away freedom of expression is really bad. In any case, the Kashmir Cable operators probably can challenge the Government's ban in a local court and overturn it, I guess. What are the cable operators doing, any idea?

RollingStones,

You are barking up the wrong tree. Peeping Tom a.k.a Karthic here doesn't know much about democracy. He is the KKK equivalent from India.

^First.even though your answer is intended to him.Let me reply.

sir rolling stones you cannot compare situatio in India and US because I will tell you why.

1)India is not a mature democracy like you people and our democracy is still in its infant stages and we still dont know how to use it properly

2)Most importanly,USA or for that matter Germany or France doesnt have a insurgency ridden state where a group of people regularly chnts for secession and a nuclear armed adversary with whom we have fought 3 major and 1 minor wars provides the moral,diplomatic support to it.

So tell me if that nation runs a propaganda channel in our state to deliberately inflame the already volatile situation ,which may cause even a nuke war,whether we should ban it or not. ?

If this had taken place in Kashmir wen the situation is like anyother Indian state I would be the first person to oppose it.But consider the special situation prevailing in the state and you would know the ban is justified.

And sir the human rights and freedom of speech is not as bleak as one member potrays here.

I will also give examples - we have a lady who openly campaign in support of a group (Maoist) that is declared as a terrorist organisation by India.
Still we have not harmed her or jailed her.

Even in Kashmir we have many leaders like Syed Geelanai,Mirwaiz,Yasin Malik who regularly attack India.But they have not been harmed in any way and they continue to preach wat they preach.

Are they not examples of the freedom of speech.what more is required.

Also the Kashmiri cable operators have not opposed it I guess.so no fuss.

sir answer me a hypothetical question - texas is witnessing a full blown insurgency for separation from US and mexican channels are airing propaganda news against the US 24/7 which is causing inflaming of passions causing huge damage to public property..will the US govt ban it in the greater interest of tha nation or not ban it.?

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

RollingStones,

You are barking up the wrong tree. Peeping Tom a.k.a Karthic here doesn't know much about democracy. He is the KKK equivalent from India.

try respecting other ppl religious sentiments first and then we will talk.

regards

sir rolling stones you cannot compare situatio in India and US because I will tell you why.

1)India is not a mature democracy like you people and our democracy is still in its infant stages and we still dont know how to use it properly

2)Most importanly,USA or for that matter Germany or France doesnt have a insurgency ridden state where a group of people regularly chnts for secession and a nuclear armed adversary with whom we have fought 3 major and 1 minor wars provides the moral,diplomatic support to it.

So tell me if that nation runs a propaganda channel in our state to deliberately inflame the already volatile situation ,which may cause even a nuke war,whether we should ban it or not. ?

If this had taken place in Kashmir wen the situation is like anyother Indian state I would be the first person to oppose it.But consider the special situation prevailing in the state and you would know the ban is justified.

And sir the human rights and freedom of speech is not as bleak as one member potrays here.

I will also give examples - we have a lady who openly campaign in support of a group (Maoist) that is declared as a terrorist organisation by India.

Even in Kashmir we have many leaders like Syed Geelanai,Mirwaiz,Yasin Malik who regularly attack India.But they have not been harmed in any way and they continue to preach wat they preach.

sir answer me a hypothetical question - texas is witnessing a full blown insurgency for separation from US and mexican channels are airing propaganda news against the US 24/7 which is causing inflaming of passions causing huge damage to public property..will the US govt ban it in the greater interest of tha nation or not ban it.?

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

regards

LOL - aren't you full of yourself? What makes you think I am so keen to talk to another semi-literate hypocrite?

LOL - aren't you full of yourself? What makes you think I am so keen to talk to another semi-literate hypocrite?

sorry sir ..if you could excuse... my reply was for Rolling stones not for you.

So dont poke your nose where it is not needed.

I dont indulge in debates with some one who does not even have the basic courtesy of adressing the other properly.

Last edited:
Hey moron, you make George Bush look like Einstein. LOL - hypocrite that you are - you are fine with foreigners doing what they want in India but are against Indians doing it. And no one is actually banging in public at the bandstand if that's what you are implying. Actually, it is you who is not a Hindu - you don't know anything about Hinduism. Mind it??? LOL - What are you going to do if I don't "mind it" Quick Gun Murugun ?

LOL - no - you are pathetic as you keep contradicting yourself Peeping Tom. Continue making a fool of yourself - you are as entertaining as your hero Praveen Togadia.
Hey what are you launching personal attacks on for? What has he said that wrong? You're no different from the radical anti-India terrorists who you support here for "free speech".

I've been reading your comments and they're getting worse by the second. Mark my words: every time there's a terrorist attack in India, it is ALWAYS the Buddhists, Hindus and Sikhs who die the most.

ANd if you are refuting this, you're either not familiar with India's terrorist attacks or you simply favour them.

sorry sir ..if you could excuse... my reply was for Rolling stones not for you.

So dont poke your nose where it is not needed.

I dont indulge in debates with some one who does not even have the basic courtesy of adressing the other properly.

Yea - I excuse you as well as forgive you. It is very Indian to forgive.

Hey what are you launching personal attacks on for? What has he said that wrong? You're no different from the radical anti-India terrorists who you support here for "free speech".

I've been reading your comments and they're getting worse by the second. Mark my words: every time there's a terrorist attack in India, it is ALWAYS the Buddhists, Hindus and Sikhs who die the most.

ANd if you are refuting this, you're either not familiar with India's terrorist attacks or you simply favour them.

I am counter-launching personal attacks, not launching them. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. Yes - Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists die more than others in terrorist attacks; Muslims die more in encounters and state-sponsored terrorism. Funnily enough - I always looked at it as Indians dying - and I favor India - it's a shame you call yourself Indian and then talk about favoring one community over another. You are not familiar with either India's history or what it is meant to represent as a nation Comrade Tshering22.

regards

The best way to counter is to run your own channel or independent channels to neutralize the "propaganda". People can always go to You Tube to watch the same propaganda, correct? Now, will you shut down the Internet? How far will you go to censor? Its like a debate. They present a point of view. Why dont you present your point of view and let the people decide? I simply dont buy your argument that people are not capable enough to absorb conflicting view points and decide what's best for them. Like Jackdaws says, leave it to the people to decide. The very same people can also decide that the "propaganda" from across the border is trash and is not worthy of their time.

Back
Top Bottom