What's new

India bans 3,500 yr old Tamil cultural sports

Animal Welfare Board of India takes the day off on Bakar Eid hence couldn't officially see the cruelty on hundred of thousands of animals in India.

Majority of meat consumed in India are from illegal slaughterhouses where the animals are killed in a horrific manner after enduring a lifetime of suffering. Where are the courts and do-gooders in this case?

Its a court decision, so take a break from self pity for once. Challenge in court.

Also, I find the claim of 3500 years dubious. That rock painting is like any other you see of a hunt.

Lol I am merely pointing out 2 old traditions followed by people in India. It's not my fault if even mentioning something about Islamic tradition puts you on the defensive.

lolzzz defensive? my foot and that is the left one ;)

You know it very well that you are mentioning a religion and at the same time are on defensive yourself.

Oh and one more thing many of you same indians on PDF support banning cow slaughter based on cruelty "argument" and now you oppose this same argument for bulls toooo bad . its gender discrimination

You know it very well that you are mentioning a religion and at the same time are on defensive yourself.
I am merely pointing the hypocrisy of such Animal welfare agencies nothing more. I am suggesting that the yardstick should be same while measuring such things.

Oh and one more thing many of you same indians on PDF support banning cow slaughter based on cruelty "argument" and now you oppose this same argument for bulls toooo bad . its gender discrimination

Get your facts right...The bulls are not killed in jellikettu in the end like in Spain.

Back
Top Bottom