What's new

India . . . At a glance. . :)

u ok with beef ?

i'm a foodie. . . i eat almost everything. . . . have tried thai snake salad also. . . silkworm larvae . . . earthworm. . snails. . beef. . chicken. . mutton . . fish. . .everything :D
Son you must be my long lost kid. :D
there is nothing i dont eat. and by the way i have tried almost everything even dog meat.

Ahhhh!!! if you were here then i would have invited you for lunch or dinner.:)

Thats very kind of you sir :)

Actually at present i'm in hyderabad only . . . . but too busy with my visa processing. . agar chance mila to i'll let you know . . . will be a pleasure to meet u :)

Jaroor boss. Tumko apna shahar bulaonga... aur varieties of sea food dekhe dang rah jaoge! :enjoy:

Mangalore ?

next two years tak mera India aane ka chance nai :hitwall:

Son you must be my long lost kid. :D
there is nothing i dont eat. and by the way i have tried almost everything even dog meat.

Aap army background se ho kya ?:D

Thats very kind of you sir :)

Actually at present i'm in hyderabad only . . . . but too busy with my visa processing. . agar chance mila to i'll let you know . . . will be a pleasure to meet u :)

Mangalore ?

next two years tak mera India aane ka chance nai :hitwall:

Aap army background se ho kya ?:D
Let me know if you want to catch up . :) my dad used to be in the army . he retired as the CO if one of the infantry regiments . and yes i have traveled the length and breath of India.

Let me know if you want to catch up . :) my dad used to be in the army . he retired as the CO if one of the infantry regiments . and yes i have traveled the length and breath of India.

Sure sir :)

and now i know. . we share a similar lifestyle . . . . Dad retired from Army last september as a honorary Captain . . .i miss those days i spent in cantt :(

Sure sir :)

and now i know. . we share a similar lifestyle . . . . Dad retired from Army last september as a honorary Captain . . .i miss those days i spent in cantt :(
Those who come from the service background have a different outlook towards life, and yes we will always miss the Cants.

Those who come from the service background have a different outlook towards life, and yes we will always miss the Cants.

i miss those bada khanas specially. . . :hitwall:

First time i met a sikh guy in Hisar ( i was 3 at that time ) . . . and Dad told me that this guy is our Mummy ( he was a cook in the officers mess). .. . . for a whole year i called him Dadi ma :lol:

mera aashirvaad tumhare upar hamesha bana rahega... tatastu! :p:

Dhanyawaad. . 8-)

Back
Top Bottom