What's new

India asks China to revert to status quo in Ladakh

If Indians think the PLA is in their territory, why don't you do something about it? I'll tell you why.....because you know the consequences of taking on the PLA and getting your pants pulled down and receive another embarrassing defeat. The Indian military suffered embarrassment in 1962, I don't think the Indian population is ready for a 2nd defeat at the hands of the PLA. Indian regime has been reporting propaganda how India is 'ready' this time, but once they see the reality the regime will be in big trouble.
Even if the PLA enters New Delhi, Indian military wont do jack. 1962 still hurts the Indian psyche. That war destroyed India's confidence more than anything else. Once bitten, twice shy!

Its a good opportunity...we must go for it!!! this time, lets go all out.....this half inches ve made enough of widely unknown so called war of 60ties….it seems china desperately wants to revert all its economic growth and wants to go back to where it was before the economic reforms…..only US, S Korea, Taiwan and Japan will get richer after the war…..Lets go for it! Election is just next door, govmt must take strong action against china....lets face the war!

Looks like China is ditching the McMahon Line, and is drawing a Xi Jinping line. This line is alive and keeps moving towards Delhi and away from Beijing.

Looks like China is ditching the McMahon Line, and is drawing a Xi Jinping line. This line is alive and keeps moving towards Delhi and away from Beijing.

let me correct u...don’t behave like a closed eye cat...if u move closer to Delhi...u r bringing Beijing more closer to Delhi and making it vulnerable…we are not Afghanistan, let china dare to attack our city and see the repercussion… Mr Roman 11 need ball to use it not just to pamper!

Its a good opportunity...we must go for it!!! this time, lets go all out.....this half inches ve made enough of widely unknown so called war of 60ties….it seems china desperately wants to revert all its economic growth and wants to go back to where it was before the economic reforms…..only US, S Korea, Taiwan and Japan will get richer after the war…..Lets go for it! Election is just next door, govmt must take strong action against china....lets face the war!

Your military would've already used force if it was a weaker military they were dealing with. Despite all the force fed propaganda how India is powerful, when the PLA enters India, the Indian military boasting and bluff goes out the window because they know the reality that they are no match for the PLA. Indians are finding out the hard way that China is not to be messed around with because the Indian military cannot cash the cheques it's big mouth is writing.

If Indians think the PLA is in their territory, why don't you do something about it? I'll tell you why.....because you know the consequences of taking on the PLA and getting your pants pulled down and receive another embarrassing defeat. The Indian military suffered embarrassment in 1962, I don't think the Indian population is ready for a 2nd defeat at the hands of the PLA. Indian regime has been reporting propaganda how India is 'ready' this time, but once they see the reality the regime will be in big trouble.
Even if the PLA enters New Delhi, Indian military wont do jack. 1962 still hurts the Indian psyche. That war destroyed India's confidence more than anything else. Once bitten, twice shy!

you guys remember 62 war but, i think you guys have forgotten what IA did to PLA in 1987 Sino-Indian skirmish and Chola incident (The 1967 Sino-Indian skirmish also known as the Chola incident, was a day-long military conflict between Indian troops and members of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Sikkim, who had infiltrated the area. The end of the battle saw the People's Liberation Army leave Sikkim.)

The Great PLA :china:

Your military would've already used force if it was a weaker military they were dealing with. Despite all the force fed propaganda how India is powerful, when the PLA enters India, the Indian military boasting and bluff goes out the window because they know the reality that they are no match for the PLA. Indians are finding out the hard way that China is not to be messed around with because the Indian military cannot cash the cheques it's big mouth is writing.

to your bad India have sent a Infantry regiment to DBO specialized in Mountain warfare ...... and if needed they will be used as the best answer to our Chinese guest in Ladakh

China will bring in main battle tanks to defend the new status quo. India can do nothing about our forward policy.

HongWu you're a stupid Moron you know that, everywhere you put your nose and start troll without knowing a thing

Back
Top Bottom