What's new

India asks China to cease activities in ***

IndoCarib

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
New Delhi, Sept 3:

The Government today said it has conveyed its concerns to China about its activities in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (***).

In a written reply to the Lok Sabha today, Defence Minister A.K. Antony also said India has asked the Chinese government to cease such activities in ***.

“The Government has conveyed its concerns to China about their activities in *** and asked them to cease such activities,” he said.

Antony also said the Government is aware of the Chinese infrastructure development along the border and in ***.

He said, “China disputes the international boundary with India. There is no common delineated Line of Actual Control (LAC) between the two countries. Both sides patrol up to their respective perceptions of LAC.”

Antony denied there has been any Chinese “intrusion” into the Indian territory during the last three years.

However, he said, “Chinese patrolling up to their perception of LAC is treated as transgression. Such incidents are taken up with China through established mechanism such as hot lines, flag meetings, border personnel meeting and the newly established Working Mechanism on Consultation and Coordination on India-China border affairs.”

Providing details of the places where Indian lands are under Chinese occupation, Antony said, “Indian territory under occupation by China in Jammu and Kashmir since 1962 is approximately 38,000 sq km. In addition to this, under the so called China-Pakistan Boundary Agreement of 1963, Pakistan illegally ceded 5,180 sq km of Indian territory in *** to China.”

In the eastern sector also, China illegally claims approximately 90,000 sq km of Indian territory in Arunachal Pradesh, the minister said.

Business Line : Industry & Economy / Government & Policy : India asks China to cease activities in Azad Kashmir

I want this thread to be discussed :D and every time Aeronaut closes the thread related to kashmir which mentions indian P.O.V

This means Indian MoD has given an ultimatum to China. Obviously China won't heed to India's demands. As a result India will finalize the military action in Pentagon. I read an article by B Raman that India is consulting with US and some of the Indo-US ties are invisible which concerns China to a great extent. I can't post link, I will post the article later.

Do you think we should take on China along with US marines?

notasingle.jpg

This means Indian MoD has given an ultimatum to China. Obviously China won't heed to India's demands. As a result India will finalize the military action in Pentagon. I read an article by B Raman that India is consulting with US and some of the Indo-US ties are invisible which concerns China to a great extent. I can't post link, I will post the article later.

I think you should wake up.

U.S. Marines attacking China for India?

LOL :lol:

If they dont cease activities in ***, we should go ahead with SC sea exploration.

If I may add, the dispute is a purely bilateral matter between China and Vietnam

it should be cold blooded operation! cant just rely on US marines...we need more and more forces to clean it from root and forever!

it should be cold blooded operation! cant just rely on US marines...we need more and more forces to clean it from root and forever!

Thats right. However, US marines are already available in Afghanistan.

I want this thread to be discussed :D and every time Aeronaut closes the thread related to kashmir which mentions indian P.O.V

Because a thread is troll thread when there is no proper name mention. Proper name is Azad Kashmir & indian Occupied Kashmir, choose a pick which one you want to discuss.

If they dont cease activities in ***, we should go ahead with SC sea exploration.

If I may add, the dispute is a purely bilateral matter between China and Vietnam

Go ahead, who cares. lol:lol:

USA is not going to risk ICBM attacks.. on U.S. soil for India.

Nah, nobody is gonna use ICBM. I tell you, China will sacrifice Tibet and Xinjiang but will never attack US mainland as long as the Chinese coastal cities are not attacked. China does not value Tibet and Xinjiang as much as it values its own coastal cities. Its easy to understand if you consider their concentration of troops.

Back
Top Bottom