What's new

India asked American tourists on 'conversion drive'to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!...what a counter arguement!..

wow what epic failure from your attempt at maligning me....try next time though....I'm sure the madam in question and speak for her self.

wow what epic failure from your attempt at maligning me....try next time though....I'm sure the madam in question and speak for her self.

Maligning you? why will i mallign you?..:undecided:
You are saying we kill Chirstians and rape nuns.....how many incidents?, come...lets go to statistics.

Then you are secular only in name but not reality. You only feel concerned because people are leaving the Hindu religion, and then if the Government supports such a act then you are biased towards Hindues in your Society, therefore not secular....you can disagree but thats my opinion.

Whatever floats your boat, mate. You dont seem to understand the core of this issue. Heres a hint, it has nothing to do with religion actually. If you can get this past your preconceived religion tainted notions, you can see the light. If not, stick to whatever floats your boat.

If govt issues a order that Dalits,scheduled caste/tribe etc who converts to other religions would be excluded from the reservation and other benefits, the conversion will stop right away.

Can you please explain this in more great detail, thank you.

Whatever floats your boat, mate. You dont seem to understand the core of this issue. Heres a hint, it has nothing to do with religion actually. If you can get this past your preconceived religion tainted notions, you can see the light. If not, stick to whatever floats your boat.

As we don't agree I am only going to say Sayonara Gubbi.

i'm surprised missionaries still go to india, considering all the past violence against them

for the record, i wont 'acknowledge' that missionaries would be safe or 'welcome' in parts of Pakistan either

troll thread..discussed thousands times before....only for flame bait

i'm surprised missionaries still go to india, considering all the past violence against them

for the record, i wont 'acknowledge' that missionaries would be safe or 'welcome' in parts of Pakistan either

There is no danger too great in the service of god, Graham Staines and his two young sons died in the service of the almighty, and will be vinicated on judgement inspite of these heathens did to him.

There is no danger too great in the service of god, Graham Staines and his two young sons died in the service of the almighty, and will be vinicated on judgement inspite of these heathens did to him.

brutal, cold-blooded incident waged by mobs/animals

actually, there was some speculation in some corners that the reason indians were/are being targetted in australia is because of this incident. Ozzie were very angry about it

Religious freedoms in the land of the free!. Come india you can do it.

Religious freedom is not about religious affiliation on sale where the wealthy can try and influence people in to following a religion by luring people with money.

Flame bait!!

Has nothing to do with the news item posted. The tourist visitors violated their visa terms, got caught and were deported. Simple as that. The Staines Murders has nothing to do with this thread, and neither has Indian secularism got to do anything with this. FYI the main perpetrator of this ghastly crime was punished by the Indian courts!!!

Supreme Court Verdict
In May 2005, the Orissa High Court set aside the death sentence, stating that it could not be demonstrated that any specific action by Singh himself had caused the deaths.[6] On 19 March 2007, the Supreme Court issued notice to the CBI on a petition filed by Mahendra Hembram challenging the Orissa High Court verdict,[7] saying that his confessional statement before the trial court, in which he had said that he killed Graham Staines, should be considered in total.
In August 2005, Singh filed a special leave petition with the apex court, seeking acquittal. He asserted that his case was based on hearsay and circumstantial evidence, claiming that he had not led the killings.[4] The Supreme Court of India admitted his appeal in October 2005.[4] In February 2007, Singh petitioned the Supreme Court to release him on bail, stating that he was the primary livelihood earner in his family, including his dependent 75 year old mother.[4] In October 2007, his petition was denied by the Supreme Court.[4]
The Supreme Court upheld the verdict of life imprisonment for Dara Singh, the chief accused, on 21 January 2011. The Supreme Court dismissed the CBI's call for the death penalty, explaining that the death penalty could only be imposed in the "rarest of rare" cases [8]
The Supreme Court bench of Justices P Sathasivam and B S Chauhan stated "Though Graham Staines and his two minor sons were burnt to death while they were sleeping inside a station wagon at Manoharpur, the intention was to teach a lesson to Staines about his religious activities, namely, converting poor tribals to Christianity". The Court stated "Our concept of secularism is that the State will have no religion. The State shall treat all religions and religious groups equally and with equal respect without in any manner interfering with their individual right of religion, faith and worship." Yet, condemning religious conversions, the Court also said "It is undisputed that there is no justification for interfering in someone`s belief by way of `use of force`, provocation, conversion, incitement or upon a flawed premise that one religion is better than the other". [9] [10]

Now what part of that you people DONT understand????

Insecure BOTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom