What's new

India as a Space power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh =/ why are so many indians on these forums? =/ I hardly find any pakistani or sensible indian whose not blinded by fake pride.

Hahaha very true and the ones that are here most of them are against us very few decent ones!! i totally agree!

Of course there is a case for excessive space research spending but steps have to be taken here too .

In 1980's , computers was considered a stupid waste of money while the country grappled with economic backwardness but today it is a big support for the GDP of the economy.

First steps are important and necessary .

Duh =/ why are so many indians on these forums? =/ I hardly find any pakistani or sensible indian whose not blinded by fake pride.

No body is blinded by fake pride. We accept criticism and we are not saying India is great in everything, but it is better than your country in terms of research and development(do u dare to accept criticism in this case atleast).

It is you, who got blinded by plain jealousy and just posting propaganda stuff. All through your post, is oozing out negativity. While you don't have b**ls to post same about your own country. Get a real job man.

I did ask you to post what you have cut pasted from some where, in your own words. Can you comprehend and do that?. I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom