What's new

India army overrated and weak

. My Chinese friend who brought me to this company would always quote Sun Tzu when we discuss about politics in the company. Looks like the nationalistic Chinese forgot about him. One of his famous quotes is "Appear strong when you are weak and weak when you strong". I want these Chinese in this forum to be the future leaders of China.

India could be a potential opponent, but for now our primary threat is not India.

Pakistan today can easily handle india. In 2020, Pakistan army will have also implemented many advanced platforms and weapons so the only advantage india will have over Pakistan will still be quantity, as always.

like ??????? please elaborate

Sikhs are strong unionists. At least Sikhism is a Dharmic religion. But pity the scheduled castes, the Muslims, the Tamils and the Mongoloids in your country.

The powers that be are still hindutva. Just because Barak Obama is black, it doesn't mean black-white racism in USA has lessened since 2008.

Scheduled caste = caste
Muslims = religion
Tamilians = language
Mongoloids = race

You forgot

women = gender
old people = age
bald people = hairline
idiots = rabid brainwashed cpc bots

'Indian army can't run short of ammunition' - The Times of India

NASHIK: Union agriculture minister Sharad Pawar on Saturday reiterated that on the basis of his experience in his earlier stint as the nation's defence minister, he was certain that the army can never run short of ammunition and it always had sufficient stock to tackle any eventuality.

Speaking to mediapersons on the sidelines of a whirlwind tour of Nashik, the former Defense Minister Pawar said, "While ammunition is utilized in the daily exercises of the defense forces, it also has to be disposed. However, at any given time, the army has sufficient ammunition to tackle any eventuality."

Pawar's remarks came in the light of army chief General V K Singh's letter to the prime minister, asking the latter to pass suitable directions to enhance the army's preparedness. Singh's letter to the PM had pointed out that the army's tank regiments were devoid of critical ammunition to defeat enemy tanks and the existing air defence systems were not in a position to effectively protect the country against enemy air attacks.

About Singh's allegation that he was offered a bribe of Rs 14 crore for clearing a contract for trucks, Pawar said that he failed to understand why the army chief was pointing out such things after so many years. "Had he told the Centre about the offer he was made at the very same time, things would have been taken care of right then," he said.

Expressing his views about the different reports about the army's movement towards Delhi, Pawar also clarified that he was sure that India's defence forces would never indulge in anything that 'might happen in neighbouring countries'.

i guess u r weak in english.....he is former def. Minister...

I don't know why India should prepare itself for a two front war... as far as PLA is concerned, all we have to do is hang huge posters of viet women which can be seen across the border. I am sure they will flock back with tails between the legs like they did a couple of decades ago.

qVpkp.jpg

Wrong Picture is this the Sino-Vietnamese conflict how about the Correct picture of the 1962 war ?
The Indian Army at it's finest.
indiaf.jpg

Wonder if that's Beef.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Indian army can't run short of ammunition' - The Times of India

NASHIK: Union agriculture minister Sharad Pawar on Saturday reiterated that on the basis of his experience in his earlier stint as the nation's defence minister, he was certain that the army can never run short of ammunition and it always had sufficient stock to tackle any eventuality.

Speaking to mediapersons on the sidelines of a whirlwind tour of Nashik, the former Defense Minister Pawar said, "While ammunition is utilized in the daily exercises of the defense forces, it also has to be disposed. However, at any given time, the army has sufficient ammunition to tackle any eventuality."

Pawar's remarks came in the light of army chief General V K Singh's letter to the prime minister, asking the latter to pass suitable directions to enhance the army's preparedness. Singh's letter to the PM had pointed out that the army's tank regiments were devoid of critical ammunition to defeat enemy tanks and the existing air defence systems were not in a position to effectively protect the country against enemy air attacks.

About Singh's allegation that he was offered a bribe of Rs 14 crore for clearing a contract for trucks, Pawar said that he failed to understand why the army chief was pointing out such things after so many years. "Had he told the Centre about the offer he was made at the very same time, things would have been taken care of right then," he said.

Expressing his views about the different reports about the army's movement towards Delhi, Pawar also clarified that he was sure that India's defence forces would never indulge in anything that 'might happen in neighbouring countries'.

Saw a CCTV program yesterday about India superpower dream. A military guy talk about how India made a new assault gun using 5.56mm bullet but did not have a factory to build the 5.56 bullet. So they ended up with a gun but no bullet.:lol::no:

I check and confirm this on Wikipedia.:agree:
In 1997 the rifle and LMG were ready for mass production, and in 1998 the first Indian army units were observed armed with INSAS rifles for the Republic Day Parade. The mass introduction of the INSAS rifle was initially delayed by the lack of domestically made 5.56 mm ammunition; India accordingly bought significant stocks from the Israeli company, IMI.

Wrong Picture is this the Sino-Vietnamese conflict how about the Correct picture of the 1962 war ?
The Indian Army at it's finest.
indiaf.jpg

Wonder if that's Beef.

wow man still hurting from India's stance against SL recently....
:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
a super power with 2 day ammunition,and need to import some bullets ..
indian military force is in chaos .
lmao

Thread for kids joy...:woot:

ammo for 2 days? man someone is drinking whiskey 1000 times stronger then mine & I am damn jealous of him:rolleyes:

& here my army men are firing every thing in war games daily basis & our bloody drdo is firing missiles on weekly period...:blink:

I don't know why India should prepare itself for a two front war... as far as PLA is concerned, all we have to do is hang huge posters of viet women which can be seen across the border. I am sure they will flock back with tails between the legs like they did a couple of decades ago.

qVpkp.jpg

There are genuine reasons to worry about the PLA , their infantry has a good success record, except Vietnam.

No need to follow the fools here.

Back
Top Bottom