What's new

India army overrated and weak

nice propaganda but 1962 was a massacre for indians, i compare it to the 1971 for pakistanis. lol you were poorly equipped but chinese troops you fought were weak.
Not exactly it was a border skirmish, the Chinese did take as by surprise and had an 8:1 advantage.
But logistics is a serious problem in Himalayas that's why the PLA retreated when IA was mobilized to attack.
Agreed it was an Inteligense failure in Indias part to detect Chinese troop movement, but if they try that stunt again IA will eat PLA for breakfast :azn:.

I'm already on my own flag go look at my profile page, such insecurity you have from me giving comments.

Pakistan today can easily handle india. In 2020, Pakistan army will have also implemented many advanced platforms and weapons so the only advantage india will have over Pakistan will still be quantity, as always.
Dear false flager kindly go and read about Indo Pak 1971 war, we do have conventional advantage with respect to PA.
But there are certain factors to be considered when you are talking about war between 2 nucleared power nation.
Nukes thats the only advantage pakistan has against Indian war machine.

Underestimating the IA will lead to serious problems. It's one thing to be confident and another to be complacent. This is being the latter.

Not underestimating the Indian army, but viewing them as they are--a large yet fragile elephant. India is big, but that is about it. A low quality, high quantity import army can only do so much before collapsing under its own weight.

Hermit it was more then a skirmish but a massacre, the IA is not ready for war and cannot sustain a war with the PLA until after 2020 otherwise so the elephant would be massacred again.

armyenlarge_102911012048.jpg

Dear false flager kindly go and read about Indo Pak 1971 war, we do have conventional advantage with respect to PA.
But there are certain factors to be considered when you are talking about war between 2 nucleared power nation.
Nukes thats the only advantage pakistan has against Indian war machine.

71 war was easy for you. Bangladesh was not even bordered with Pakistan...

southasia_0.jpg

Pakistan today can easily handle india. In 2020, Pakistan army will have also implemented many advanced platforms and weapons so the only advantage india will have over Pakistan will still be quantity, as always.

Right so in 2020 when India is spending in excess of $120 BN A YEAR on defence and Pakistan is spending $9 BN you really think Pakistan will be able to match India? The time when Pakistan could match India have long since past and the divide is only getting more stark and larger by the day.

71 war was easy for you. Bangladesh was not even bordered with Pakistan...

southasia_0.jpg

The White Man was already in the to support you (USA) but the Pakistani military was praying the yellowman also come(China) but they never did, they could have turned the battle in your favor but they did not come, China has not once come in support of you from 1971 to kargil. China saved NK with 300,000 troops but not a single chinese to save a pakistani what gives ?

The White Man was already in the to support you (USA) but the Pakistani military was praying the yellowman also come(China) but they never did, they could have turned the battle in your favor but they did not come, China has not once come in support of you from 1971 to kargil. China saved NK with 300,000 troops but not a single chinese to save a pakistani what gives ?

Back in 1971 China had some serious political issue caused by the cultural revolution, we were simply too weak to give Pakistan the full support, meanwhile our friendship was not so fond during that time.

I think conventionally India is strong when compared to a significantly smaller country like Pakistan. But it lags and will continue lagging behind China. simple whoever spends the most on toys will have the most toys.

Bearing in mind in any likely conflict in the future Chinese and Pakistan could join leaves India exposed and also Chinese now have troops in Kashmir and could attack through Pakistan Inidians need to spend a lot more for security

Back in 1971 China had some serious political issue caused by the cultural revolution, we were simply too weak to give Pakistan the full support, meanwhile our friendship was not so fond during that time.

china was very weak during the korean war and not so fond with nk but sent troops anyway what gives ? also during the kargil conflict, i hate to say this but i agree with indians that china won't come in any future pak-india conflict.

china was very weak during the korean war and not so fond with nk but sent troops anyway what gives ? also during the kargil conflict, i hate to say this but i agree with indians that china won't come in any future pak-india conflict.

During the 1950s, we hadn't suffered from the cultural revolution, but during 1960-1970s not only we had suffered from the cultural revolution, meanwhile we got sanctioned by both USA and USSR.

During the 1950s, we hadn't suffered from the cultural revolution, but during 1960-1970s not only we had suffered from the cultural revolution, meanwhile we got sanctioned by both USA and USSR.

the sino-japanese war and the kmt communist conflict destroy china yet you sent troops to nk you were in a better position in 1971 then the 1950's, but i have to agree on some points you said.

I think conventionally India is strong when compared to a significantly smaller country like Pakistan. But it lags and will continue lagging behind China. simple whoever spends the most on toys will have the most toys.

Bearing in mind in any likely conflict in the future Chinese and Pakistan could join leaves India exposed and also Chinese now have troops in Kashmir and could attack through Pakistan Inidians need to spend a lot more for security

Pakistan is China's red line, China won't just sit there and doing nothing.

Otherwise, there is no way to gain the trust from your allies.

Back
Top Bottom