What's new

India And Vietnam: Four Decades Of Cooperation And Partnership – Analysis

You did not find any reason to divide us, so that's your only way?

why would i want to divide two useless well know backstabb country? i just find it funny the fake friendship in this article, you know the truth man , you viets never think highly of indians, even one viet member admitted that on this forum

why would i want to divide two useless well know backstabb country? i just find it funny the fake friendship in this article, you know the truth man , you viets never think highly of indians, even one viet member admitted that on this forum
We respect anyone who wanna be friend with VN, specially Russian and Indian :cheers:
tumblr_lkxtyxZBVq1qz8n5qo1_500.jpg

And this is the way to treat foreigner of High IQ Chinese :cry:
e1e8a_us-cn-basketball.jpg

You feel funny that, which you imagined? You are not a Vietnamese, you don't live in Vietnam, why can you confirm that? You consult a man infer it is right for 90 million Vietnamese?

So you are Baiyue? Firstly, you should creat your own word for them if you want to steal them.

Yes, today where Chinese called Guangdong, Guangxi... they were belong Bach Viet (Bai Yue), but they were conquered and colonized by Han. The Cantonese are our brother. So we have some cultural similarities, we did not copy it.

We call them the Bach Viet (Bách Việt), the Chinese reading "Bai-yue". If you hear their sounds, it's almost like "Bách Việt" of the Vietnamese.....

Happy for Vietnam! India should export Brahmos missiles to Vietnam, I hope Vietnam can pay us in cash with their hard earned money! India should treat Vietnam as an equal and a partner not as proxy like China does!

So you are Baiyue? Firstly, you should creat your own word for them if you want to steal them.

You have to learn more before lying here.

Yue is ancient word of people are living in Southern China. Chinese recorded the sound in in Chinese with writing character as Yue 越 or 粵.. Vietnamese belong to Luo Yue, in Vietnamese : Lạc Việt.
Vietnamese call them as people of Lạc or ancient pronounciation: Nác (nước). This word in original meaning for water, today in some rural area people say nác in Vietnamese it mean water, so that Vietnamese call them: giống Lạc, in English: People living by water (river or sea).
It's interesting that in Vietnamese we say: Đất Nước, in English word: Soil + Water, meaning in English is word: Country. In other word: there is Soil of Lạc People. Other explanation is that : Soil + Water => Đất + Nước, meaning in English: Country.:coffee:

Happy for Vietnam! India should export Brahmos missiles to Vietnam, I hope Vietnam can pay us in cash with their hard earned money! India should treat Vietnam as an equal and a partner not as proxy like China does!

we dont have sources to fill external orders.our military is in urgent need of brahmos.

Yes, We need to improve the manufacturing base with the help of Russians... Atleast provide a launcher with dozen missiles! That is enough! Viets can fight their own war very courageously!

Our navy officers will have training courses in India.:tup:

I think India is ready to share with us some BrahMos missile. There was agreement about that between the two countries' leaders during the visit of President Truong Tan Sang to India in October 2011.
Probably not much, but enough so that we dealt the enemy if they are impertinent pirating our islands again.
Of course we also have some other missile systems, but add the BrahMos system, the ability of our defense will increase more.

Yes, today where Chinese called Guangdong, Guangxi... they were belong Bach Viet (Bai Yue), but they were conquered and colonized by Han. The Cantonese are our brother. So we have some cultural similarities, we did not copy it.

We call them the Bach Viet (Bách Việt), the Chinese reading "Bai-yue". If you hear their sounds, it's almost like "Bách Việt" of the Vietnamese.....

I am from the South, I am nobel Han. I dont want to be associated with Monkeys. Steal our history is funny.

You have to learn more before lying here.

Yue is ancient word of people are living in Southern China. Chinese recorded the sound in in Chinese with writing character as Yue 越 or 粵.. Vietnamese belong to Luo Yue, in Vietnamese : Lạc Việt.
Vietnamese call them as people of Lạc or ancient pronounciation: Nác (nước). This word in original meaning for water, today in some rural area people say nác in Vietnamese it mean water, so that Vietnamese call them: giống Lạc, in English: People living by water (river or sea).
It's interesting that in Vietnamese we say: Đất Nước, in English word: Soil + Water, meaning in English is word: Country. In other word: there is Soil of Lạc People. Other explanation is that : Soil + Water => Đất + Nước, meaning in English: Country.:coffee:

your explaination just proves one thing you are the offsprings of Chinese. No matter how hard you try to steal chinese property, finally you will get one conclusion- Viets were ruled by Han for more than 1000 years and viets are the bastards of chinese invaders.

your explaination just proves one thing you are the offsprings of Chinese. No matter how hard you try to steal chinese property, finally you will get one conclusion- Viets were ruled by Han for more than 1000 years and viets are the bastards of chinese invaders.

Han are ruled by Hu, Mongolia, Manchus, Japanese.:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Han is money maker.

Chinese collected huge amount paper printed in USA. American spend money freely.:D

I am from the South, I am nobel Han. I dont want to be associated with Monkeys. Steal our history is funny.

Waterfall of Han people followed on South after they had invaded the land of the Bach Viet (Bai Yue). You are the descendant of Han, so you are not the Cantonese peoples. If you are a "Nobel Han" (or noble Han ?), please prove it by the civilized discussions...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom