What's new

India and Vietnam co-operation in SCS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much talk...why don't send Indian Navy to reinforce your gorvernement statement such as SC is property of the world.

It will come; when the time is right. Along with a whole bunch of others. Chinese people once used to be a lot more reserved than the current crop.

It will come; when the time is right. Along with a whole bunch of others. Chinese people once used to be a lot more reserved than the current crop.

When time is right?...you Indian gorvernement statement was just over-rated..LMAO

Nerver judge book by it cover, a picture mean nothing...it's been millenium that China was in constant transformation, binding culture is what make Chinese and China powerfull that you Vietnamese will never understand...Ching had extend China's empire, thank to them we got Xinjian and Thank to Mongols, we got Tibet...not only they have brought us territories but also cultures..now enjoy

My comment is answer for your idiot trolls when you mentioned about such kind of vassal state or non-vassal state. Truth of fact when Viet regained his independence from China, in the time later China lost her independence, became colony to Mongolia and to Manchus un till last century, following with Japan and Westerners. In the past Vietnamese shared sympathy with Chinese bcz they has been in same fate to us, have fighting to independence of each.
Uneducated Chinese can't understand what does it means.
Mongolia Juan, Manchus Quing was collapsed, China controlled Tibatans, Ujgurs...why isn't China going to collapse ? Chinese never understand it.:meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
My comment is answer for your idiot trolls when you mentioned about such kind of vassal state or non-vassal state. Truth of fact when Viet regained his independence from China, in the time later China lost her independence, became colony to Mongolia and to Manchus un till last century, following with Japan and Westerners. In the past Vietnamese shared sympathy with Chinese bcz they has been in same fate to us, have fighting to independence of each.
Mongolia Juan, Manchus Quing was collapsed, China controlled Tibatans, Ujgurs...why isn't China going to collapse ? Chinese never understand it.:meeting:

Idiot troll? 600 years ago Vietnam was indeed China's vessal state even during the reign of Ching empire...LMAO.

Why China isn't going to collapse? because we have Vietnamien(es) on our side :D

And I can apply the same logic as you described above to China. China doesn't belong to the Chinese either. Since you occupied China for millenia, you're a treat to the world. What a stupid logic of yours. Make no sense.

The Philliphines know those islands already belong to Vietnam. So does China, China just want to start $hit with every South East Asian countries. Somalian pirates are enough to wipe out your so called elite PLA. Upload everything you can, your country, China, that you took from ancient time and the people you murdered. When we're done with your government, we'll divide China into pieces and give back the lands you took to the people you took those lands from.

Go play your world of warcraft.

If Somali pirates can wipe out the PLAN, then what about the Vietnamese navy whose ships got sunk like nothing by the PLAN of 30 years ago?

Idiot troll? 600 years ago Vietnam was indeed China's vessal state even during the reign of Ching empire...LMAO.

Why China isn't going to collapse? because we have Vietnamien(es) on our side :D

From the time, china are rulled by Mongolian and Manchus, he he, servants don't have right to complaint nothing.
China is going to collapse when stupid guys like you take a power, we don't care .:wave:

Next time this kind of thread should exclusively discuss about the cooperation between Vietnam and India, not just to bait the Chinese members into the trolling fest. :coffee:

Far from it.

I gave you a dose of reality and you responded with the usual frothing at the month. I'm not the one who is supposed to be upset here.

you still don't get it. Forget it. I'm not going to continue this conversation. Adios amigos.

If Somali pirates can wipe out the PLAN, then what about the Vietnamese navy whose ships got sunk like nothing by the PLAN of 30 years ago?

Are you blind? you believe those were warships that was sunk? LOL! you're so far out from reality. Go get a reality check before you talk to me. What a deluded person you are.

LMAO that could be also a valid reply? :D .How can possible to argue with one who is living in world of warcraft game :rofl:...I mean seriously.

You don't even know what you're laughing at. I really doubt that you really understand what I was talking about. Have a good day. LOL :no:

Next time this kind of thread should exclusively discuss about the cooperation between Vietnam and India, not just to bait the Chinese members into the trolling fest. :coffee:

the topic lasted exactly 1.5 pages.

i am guessing u 2 countries have a lot of bad blood

From the time, china are rulled by Mongolian and Manchus, he he, servants don't have right to complaint nothing.
China is going to collapse when stupid guys like you take a power, we don't care .:wave:

Yes we're very happy to be ruled by Mongolian and Manchus...because we got a good return such big chunk of territory:D...we have nothing to complain for sure.

As for China to be collapsed, first you dont have good arguments, secondo Vietnamese ladies don't want they prefer a stong China, they live happily there...so your dream is epic fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
the vietnamese are slowly occupy Spratly and Paracell islands step by step while their viet cong government drive the attention of the World to China as if everybody is blind or dumb!!!??? What a cunning fox!!!

I wonder why China don't take any action to prevent these intentions???? WHY???? :hitwall:

We Cambodian have deploy thousand of heavy artillery on our southeast borders with vietnam.... we do have plans to build up our navy fleets to defend our Southeast seas.
Relax...... Vietnam is sh!tting themselves looking at China's spanking of the Philippines while USA watches helplessly. They want to fight China so badly but they know they will end up as China's vassal state for another 1000 years. In fact, China is methodically expanding our naval control over the South China Sea: we secured the Paracel, now we are securing Scarborough Shoal, next we will work together with Taiwan ROC to protect Taiping Island, and finally we will eject Vietnam and Philippines from all remaining Spratly Islands.

So what!!!??? those units were ordered to move to the west for protecting Preah Vihear, they are in returning to their previous positions now which you never know where....what I want to mean here are "how it look" and "how it work" to show you some things our Cambodian have been preparing for long time to "welcome" your vietnamese.

Go to your Tay Ninh border and ask your locals civilians or arm forces over there to widen your knowledge, keyboard warrior.

Once Cambodia buy enough weapons and deploy them as well as North Korea to the South, your vietnamese will HAVE to change your voice when speaking with us "inferior" Cambodian!!! :angry:
It would be best if China simply gives WS-2D artillery rockets to Cambodia.

ws2.jpg

China addled by its new found strength thinks itself capable to ruling Asia...or to a few of its extremely hopeless citizens ; the world.

Fools lack reasoning, understanding , commonsense and the power to comprehend. Poloniuses of the world rush to conclusions on preliminary evidences, it is only hamlets who want to probe deep, be sure, certain and then resort to action.

Sure those tiny nations may be nothing before China. But there are greater powers lurking very close and across the ocean. The Chinese administration are so near sighted that they cannot see the bigger picture.
There are no greater powers than China in the world. We defeated USA in the 1950's and defeated USSR in 1969. You mean india is the "greater power"?

Disregarding legitimate international boundaries in the name of some ridiculous centuries old document will not end well for China. This is not the age of your middle kingdom. Sooner you come to that realization; the better. Only a fool would be too easily lured by the glitter and would be prepared to leap in the dark.
LOL you delude yourself into thinking China is some kind of weak conquered people like ancient hindu kingdoms annihilated by Central Asian invaders and then enslaved by Anglos for 200 years. Even your avatar is ironically a symbol of india's subjugation. :lol:

China = Middle Kingdom and we are taking back our territories, one by one! Now go ahead and cry about it.

Chill out hideous indian cheerleaders. This is a game for adults and not for immature brats like you to understand!

Vietnam didn't gain independence from China until France took you from the declining Qing dynasty. Mongols and Manchus are merely minority groups of China now. Japan could very well by next.

Vietnamese are too inferior to be allowed to join China. But another 1000 years of vassal statehood awaits you. :)

vietnam was under the protection of qing army before france occupied you.you were one of our vassal countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom