What's new

India and US planning to use Bagram Detainees against Pakistan

Shouldnt the authorities be informed of these developments????

Western media did not even show a single child killed in US bombings of Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan. Western media is going down in the eastern and western world. The future belongs to Al-Jazerra, Geo, ZeeTV, China News Daily, Khaleejtimes etc...

Western media will only be popular in the west.

You guys are seriously living in the lala land, well then again if a pigeon can spy and you guys can make a news out of it. This might just be the best holiday gift after all.

Unstable pakistan is good for India. But don't get why USA wants it.

That's what I wanted to understand. US should think about its major adversary and that is China.. Pakistan is India's headache and vice versa...

That's what I wanted to understand. US should think about its major adversary and that is China.. Pakistan is India's headache and vice versa...

And you have answered your own question. Let me word it out for you so you can connect the dots.

Pakistan/ Muslims/ Nuclear Arsenal.
China/ Pakistan/ Partnership.
India/Money/US partnership against China.

Last edited:
Honestly speaking I have been following this forum for couple of months and I try to refrain from answering even most are anti-India but the thing is whenever something is published which shows Pakistan in bad light, you people directly throw it away/ disregard it accusing it Zionist propaganda, sometime back Pakistanis considered BBC as very credible source for News I know this has been published by LSE but why people don't accept even a kid of 6 yrs knows ISI is supporting Taliban, they want Afghanistan to be controlled by Pakistan, India is supporting Northern Alliance and that is what pinches Pakistan most, of loosing influence over Afghanistan.
If Pakistan keeps on bombing Indian consulates in Afghanistan than India will also flex it's muscle and do more or less the same and you are seeing what is happening, which I totally detest and hate since loss of innocent lives happens.

what garbage post.

And you just happen to exclude how india is training and sending extremists from afghanistan to pakistan....

Afghans hate indians. You are only there because of Karzai. karzai and his government is hated. When U.S. leaves afghans are going to get rid of him and you will see what will happen to india troops and its influence over there. your billions of dollars will go to waste. instead of feeding your 500 million indians who are living in poverty you go to afghanistan in an attempt to get to pakistan...its ridiculous. its not a question of if, its a question of when.

Let India spend billions, that will go down the toilet if Afghanistan has a sewrage system by then.

what garbage post.

And you just happen to exclude how india is training and sending extremists from afghanistan to pakistan....

Afghans hate indians. You are only there because of Karzai. karzai and his government is hated. When U.S. leaves afghans are going to get rid of him and you will see what will happen to india troops and its influence over there. your billions of dollars will go to waste. instead of feeding your 500 million indians who are living in poverty you go to afghanistan in an attempt to get to pakistan...its ridicilious. its not a question of if, its a question of when.

well sir do you mean they hate Indian and hey love Pakistani

they why they are claiming on Pakistan land as an disputed area

i talked personally with few afghan and trust me i know how much they hate you because of your support for Taliban

well just think if afghan get stronger how difficult will be your life
they will take back there land

well sir do you mean they hate Indian and hey love Pakistani

they why they are claiming on Pakistan land as an disputed area

i talked personally with few afghan and trust me i know how much they hate you because of your support for Taliban

its not their land. and those who you talk to are ethno-nationalists on afghan forums, they hate idol worshippers 1000x more.

We want Afhanistan to be strong and take back the 6 million useless Afghan refugees. We want meat, poultry, wheat, food smuggling to stop from Pakistan to Afghanistan. Hopefully Afghanistan develops its dairy, meat and agriculture. That will be another 100 years with a country with the lowest rainfall in the world.

Back
Top Bottom