What's new

India alerts Bangladesh about Rohingya terror training camps in Chittagong

We should help them with weapons and money. So that they can uproot rakhains.

Learn from the Pakistani experience and to a lesser extent Indian experience.

Letting insurgents use your territory for training and logistics will cost you your nation's life in a few years.
There is a severe blowback for using non state actors by a Nation. It destroys your nation.

I've had first hand information from the brothers in Bangladesh who have told me that mujahideen have been sent to help the Rohingyas. Brothers who are previously affiliated with the East London Masjid and committees have gone to next to the Burmese border. About "No we did not", how the hell do you know?

So we have another "James Bond " in forum, who claims to have "secret information". :P

mate, this will not end the problem, it will be a start of it. Ask the Muslims in UK, to start a diplomatic offensive against the country, which will gain more suppport.
Example , just look on how the foreign Tamil community, brings something through their countries they live in against SL. Try to do something productive

I've had first hand information from the brothers in Bangladesh who have told me that mujahideen have been sent to help the Rohingyas. Brothers who are previously affiliated with the East London Masjid and committees have gone to next to the Burmese border. About "No we did not", how the hell do you know?
who are these brothers exactly? they don.t care about democratic govt so they are threat to everyone including Bangladesh. Rather we should follow our indian brothers. like 1971 mukti bahini, our army should establish free rohingya army based on entirely nationalist ideology, not a religious one.

Or more likely it will further marginalize the Rohingyas in Burma and backlash will be more severe on the innocents. The international community will also not pay much heed since the community would be blamed of fomenting terrorism. The only way to go is through diplomatic support, pressurizing them through the likes of OIC and UN to treat their minorities nicely. Or the neighboring countries who are worried about their condition can give them refuge. Helping any insurgency will have a severe blow back which you can learn from your big neighbor to some extent. :)

Monkeys don't understand diplomatic talks, only proper response with arms will resolve the issue. Of course for that the rebels need back up which BD leaderships can't provide. OIC, UN all are bullsh$ts unless big boss from west nods for any action. Despite these organizations' frequent warning, Burmese have been carrying out genocide. There's only one path...violence by the oppressed. You'll argue that will bring down hell on them, I'll say hell has already broken down on them.

who are these brothers exactly? they don.t care about democratic govt so they are threat to everyone including Bangladesh. Rather we should follow our indian brothers. like 1971 mukti bahini, our army should establish free rohingya army based on entirely nationalist ideology, not a religious one.

We can't do that unless we have the backing of the US, China and other regional players. Then again, what's in it for them?

Monkeys don't understand diplomatic talks, only proper response with arms will resolve the issue. Of course for that the rebels need back up which BD leaderships can't provide. OIC, UN all are bullsh$ts unless big boss from west nods for any action. Despite these organizations' frequent warning, Burmese have been carrying out genocide. There's only one path...violence by the oppressed. You'll argue that will bring down hell on them, I'll say hell has already broken down on them.

I don't consider the Bamars human - so Rohingyas going around killing them is the least of my concerns. But it serves absolutely none of our interests.

We need to focus on exploiting Burmese resources at the moment and flooding their market with cheap BD products like there's no tomorrow, whether they like it or not.

As for Rohingyas, I'm leaning towards @mb444's idea of a population exchange - but it's going to be difficult convincing Chakmas to return to their ancestral lands.

Last edited by a moderator:

As I told, there can be severe consequences of meddling in affairs of a sovereign country no matter how weak it is. BD is relatively peaceful in the subcontinent because of not poking their nose in others affairs. This is why I said look at the example of your big neighbor. If you arm these insurgents, they will not get any sympathy or support whatsoever from the international community including China once the Burmese start retaliating. If OIC is not doing anything, then what the hell is their utility. Do they only care when something happen in middle east and not South-Asia?.If you really worry about them so much that you are ready to fund them, why not give them shelter in your country. If you have issues with Burma, just have a go at them upfront.

Do as you please. Just know that there's no state support for clueless kill-and-blow-up-everything-that-moves extremists.

Until unless you get blessings from regional or global powers, including diplomatic,military and monetary support, any such insurgency would not bear any fruits rather it would be counterproductive.

We can't do that unless we have the backing of the US, China and other regional players. Then again, what's in it for them?

well, money and weapon source was never a problem for a sunni muslim group. you just need to ask from pot-bellied sheikhs. west is their ally too. the only problem in the plan - is bangladesh govt. being pro-india , they are against arming any muslim group in the region... this is why all the muslim countries, willing to help are inactive too. if Bangladeshis become active, help will arrive.

To be honest, I don't blame the Rohingya's for setting up these "terror" camps. The barbaric massacre on the Rohingyan people by the ethnic Burmese is disgusting and savage like. Bangladesh has sent 2,500 mujahideen to the Arakan state, May Allah SWT help the brothers and grant them shif'a and strength.

Once you add mujahidden term or geeee HaaaD, the fate of that individual is sealed.....

Bangladesh has had Rohingya insurgent camps for a long time. Bangladesh army regularly sends troops to dismantle them.But as a brotherly gesture Bangladesh Army sends informants to the insurgents to clear the camps before they launch an operation.Bangladesh Army then destroys the empty camps and take photos of them.A couple of days later the insurgents come back and camp there until the next operation comes!
Wow! :woot: That sucks! :fie: But I doubt what you said is correct.

No one cares about some petty Sri Lankan situation. Do you not think the Muslims have tried to start a "diplomatic offensive"? First hand information is secret now...Okay mate.

You're funny.

Are you having a bubbles mate? Nationalist ideology and not a religious one?! The ugly Buddhist monks and police forces are openly burning and shooting our brothers solely on the fact they are Muslim, so this clearly is a religious issue instead of a nationalistic one. If the Muslims don't speak then who will, because I don't see no western media coverage or any western government speaking up.

These Buddhist are **** scared to step on a ant but can take away a human life. Bald savages.

It's funny how you used the word extremist, but it's typical of a Indian bum lick like your self. Of course there's no state support, Hasina avoids the situation in every interview! "Not our problem" - the slag can hardly speak English!

Back
Top Bottom