What's new

India aircraft carrier - Vikramaditya, 45400 tons

PAKFA is very heavy and need more space, More weight of AC etc.
Look the Vikramaditya design, displacement, size. It is suitable for 4 and 4.5 generation.
It is basically designed for 4 and 4.5 generation fleet.

Hahaaha so unpeaceful of you. Can you name any fifth generation plane that has Naval version yet ??? So only 4 & 4.5 unless you want 3 to do so :D

Hahaaha so unpeaceful of you. Can you name any fifth generation plane that has Naval version yet ??? So only 4 & 4.5 unless you want 3 to do so :D

only F-35 currently. But design for naval version of PAKFA is being proposed.

Why N-PAK-FA, who will be the user? Indian Navy and RuNavy??? I seriously doubt we will invest in NAVAL-PAK-FA..

The possible oprerator for 65K+ carrier
1. USN : Super carrier, They will not buy Russian fighter
2. French : They will not buy russian machine
3. Brits: same
4. Italy (I don know if they will go for bigger carrier) : same
5. Brasil : If they go for bigger carrier, they can go for russian jet, but nit sure

6. India and Russia : They may go for it,
7 China: russia will not sell it, Russia wants to keep its technology safe.

there are rumors about INS Vishal weighing 70,000 tons nuclear powered ac

Why N-PAK-FA, who will be the user? Indian Navy and RuNavy??? I seriously doubt we will invest in NAVAL-PAK-FA..

The possible oprerator for 65K+ carrier
1. USN : Super carrier, They will not buy Russian fighter
2. French : They will not buy russian machine
3. Brits: same
4. Italy (I don know if they will go for bigger carrier) : same
5. Brasil : If they go for bigger carrier, they can go for russian jet, but nit sure

6. India and Russia : They may go for it,
7 China: russia will not sell it, Russia wants to keep its technology safe.

Russians are yet to choose the design from 3 competitors Sukhoi, Mikoyan and Yakovlev. But this will be only after T-50 project is fully concluded. India is likely to take part in the production for its IAC2 because If china plans to develop the Naval version of its J-20 then India will not stay back.

Russians are yet to choose the design from 3 competitors Sukhoi, Mikoyan and Yakovlev. But this will be only after T-50 project is fully concluded. India is likely to take part in the production for its IAC2 because If china plans to develop the Naval version of its J-20 then India will not stay back.

J20 most likely will have one customer, airforce. J21 will have navy version and export.
J20 is a little too big for AC, it can land and take off from AC, but I doubt it.
T50 is also too big too heavy for Indian AC, if Indian build/import 70K+ AC,
then it is a different story. and if China builds 100K AC, then J20 is possible.

F35C is 200M a copy, T50 for AC is not cheap, likely 200M a copy so does J20.
but J21 is smaller and much cheaper, 50M-80M will do.

J20 most likely will have one customer, airforce. J21 will have navy version and export.
J20 is a little too big for AC, it can land and take off from AC, but I doubt it.
then it is a different story. and if China builds 100K AC, then J20 is possible.

with the help of CATOBAR, it can be launched or recovered but I agree that stationing them on under 50K ton AC will take a lot of space. May be 2-3 can be stationed along with other 4 or 4.5 gen aircraft but on IAC-2(CATOBAR config.).

India should invest in naval version of PAKFA this will provide an upper-hand in second strike capability and will be good for power projection.

Also Naval version of AMCA is highly possible parallely with AMCA .

If naval version of AMCA comes, it will enter in service only after 2022 and could be stationed along with PAKFA on IAC2.

I beg to differ. F-35 naval version won't be ready for a considerable long period.
It isn't ready NOW. and and personally don't think F35 wont come to production line in 4/5 years

I think takeoffs from AC depends on trust to weight ratio and landing is actually a Controled crash.
So if any plane can take off from AC be sure it will land. But right now we don't know exact specification. Only problem would be redused no of planes as they are big. So for big planes you need big ship for space and not because they can't take off
I might be wrong. But that's what theory say don't know about practices :D

I beg to differ. F-35 naval version won't be ready for a considerable long period.
It isn't ready NOW. and and personally don't think F35 wont come to production line in 4/5 years

I agree it is not ready NOW, but F-35C is out with foldable wings. well tests are going on with EMALS Catapult system to ensure the integration with the deck. Once this catapult system is ready, F-35c will be operational.

I agree it is not ready NOW, but F-35C is out with foldable wings. well tests are going on with EMALS Catapult system to ensure the integration with the deck. Once this catapult system is ready, F-35c will be operational.
You are right. But all of these are claims. If you are following F35 news from start you will understand a lot of things have been changed. airforce version of F35 will definatly come to production line in 4/5 years ( hope so :D ) naval will be delayed 2/3 years. Correct me if I am wrong. Even sometimes I think the F35 project will not materialise due to cost and requirement issues but as I said before its just my opinion

BTW I was replying to that troll only :D

You are right. But all of these are claims. If you are following F35 news from start you will understand a lot of things have been changed. airforce version of F35 will definatly come to production line in 4/5 years ( hope so :D ) naval will be delayed 2/3 years. Correct me if I am wrong. Even sometimes I think the F35 project will not materialise due to cost and requirement issues but as I said before its just my opinion

BTW I was replying to that troll only :D

cost is the basic resistance to that project. American Technology is always ready.

If naval version of AMCA comes, it will enter in service only after 2022 and could be stationed along with PAKFA on IAC2.
We might see N-AMCA not more than 3 years after N-FGFA rolls out . You can say 2025 :D Initially we might see combo of FGFA and Mig29k also ... :what: While FGFA and AMCA both being multirole aircrafts , i see both would be heavily modified and combo would be selected based on performance .

We might see N-AMCA not more than 3 years after N-FGFA rolls out . You can say 2025 :D Initially we might see combo of FGFA and Mig29k also ... :what: While FGFA and AMCA both being multirole aircrafts , i see both would be heavily modified and combo would be selected based on performance .

My bet is, work on first N-AMCA will commence after successful flight testing of 3 AMCA prototypes.

Back
Top Bottom