What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

there is a lot of politics involved in the present situation.everything doesn't have a military solution.pak is walking on a thin line.a single wrong step n the whole world will be at us.so we have to be very careful.but no doubt we have the worst leadership in our worst times.

there is always a huge difference b/w nato n india.we can not go to war with almost half of the world .but we always have special treatment for the indians.u will get it whenever u like

You know what, people sitting on the higher seats must be having same thinking like you. Now I can say that the word 'sovereignty' does not exist in your dictionary. I can help you in this regard
Sovereignty is the quality of having supreme, independent authority over a geographic area, such as a territory

BTW you have already accepted to withdrawn your self-respect. Now just wait for final INDIAN punch :laugh:

there is a lot of politics involved in the present situation.everything doesn't have a military solution.pak is walking on a thin line.a single wrong step n the whole world will be at us.so we have to be very careful.but no doubt we have the worst leadership in our worst times.

exactly work on ur economy and internal affairs rather than to compete with india militarily!!!!!!!!!

Yea u got nothing to say ..cuz u dont want ure Sukoi aircrafts to fall down from the sky like pigeons.....:what:

with all this chest thumping and each other bashing how good we calm our egos and pride........yet all religion preaches peace and humanity......

exactly work on ur economy and internal affairs rather than to compete with india militarily!!!!!!!!!

u r right to some extent.its our military that is comparing to indian military because we have to maintain a minimum deterrance level agianst any aggressor.as far as the economy is concerned its the job of civil govt n our politicians r always more interested in building their personal economy rather then national economy

Do I need to tell meaning of punch too????? Remember, I mentioned final punch..... a lot of are still going;)
If you can understand......

we know exactly abt ur punches.thats y i was laughing.u made lot of hue n cry after mumbae attacks but where was ur punch??probably it was to cold n u kept ur punches in ur pockets.

we know exactly abt ur punches.thats y i was laughing.u made lot of hue n cry after mumbae attacks but where was ur punch??probably it was to cold n u kept ur punches in ur pockets.
Original Post By epinephrine

You are laughing while your key persons Musharraf, Qureshi, Muhammad Sadiq blah blah are crying.

Times of Srinagar | RAW Page: Indian Intelligence Services

Just take a look over this year, I don't wanna spend much time, you must be aware of and must be feeling the heat of INDIAN diplomatic wins.
No friends, on-one ready to invest, existing ties are about to break up etc etc
Really good to see that somebody is getting knocked out and even himself does not know. Good going INDIA....

One more thing,,,,, US has given you the deadline of july. Work on that and bring accuses to them otherwise nothing would left for us :P

You are laughing while your key persons Musharraf, Qureshi, Muhammad Sadiq blah blah are crying.

Times of Srinagar | RAW Page: Indian Intelligence Services

Just take a look over this year, I don't wanna spend much time, you must be aware of and must be feeling the heat of INDIAN diplomatic wins.
No friends, on-one ready to invest, existing ties are about to break up etc etc
Really good to see that somebody is getting knocked out and even himself does not know. Good going INDIA....

One more thing,,,,, US has given you the deadline of july. Work on that and bring accuses to them otherwise nothing would left for us :P[/QUOT

i think i m striking my head against a wall by arguing with u.:hitwall:
but still i have a lot of spare time for this thing even:laugh:

still waiting nothing yet and besides u ruined ur economy, freedom(radicalisation) and now terrorist attack everyday...god wat else u need...

Well, one thing we don't need is an off topic troll^^^

first have some good history lessons.
regarding indian attack with full power....we have more nukes n efficient platforms for their delivery.so our response will be extremely hard hitting.

Bro, why would we retaliate with Nuclear Weapons when we have enough conventional power to repel their attacks? I mean attacking India, facing their SAM sites, their sea of land mines, their AWEACS etc. is another thing but defending our front against IAF, IN and IA is quite possible with conventional equipment at our disposal. We are no pushover as we have already proved time and again.

Back
Top Bottom