What's new

India 6th most liked, Pak 3rd most disliked nation for Americans: Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Americans NRI as they say have done incredible job in spreading India's softpower which also translates in such Polls. What i have seen is that they are wonderful ambassadors of our Nation.

I agree That a average American is quiet politically/Geographically unaware, most of the perception they get is because of Indians living there.

If they hate then sure we are doing something good. And no one except our leaders and some so called liberals gives a flying phock for their dislikes.

If they hate then sure we are doing something good. And no one except our leaders and some so called liberals gives a flying phock for their dislikes.

You don't know what you are saying, Have you ever thought how it will be like for people of Pakistan Living In USA?? Give it a Thought.

Foreign policy plays very important role, Pakistan's policy has failed. In these times, Intercultural links with other countries are important. Give a break to this attitude.

I would say the US tops Pakistan's most disliked nation.
Really? In spite of huge American aid running into hundreds of millions of dollars for flood and earthquake victims every time there's a disaster? (Your 'higher than the mountains' friend has not even given a fraction of what it had promised, leave alone anything matching US generosity).

And your PAF still love to fly their F-16s? And gorging on those delicious KFC goodies and Mac burgers? You guys sure are hypocrites....

Why indian care much about whether they are favorited by American and how much? Is it that important?

Really? In spite of huge American aid running into hundreds of millions of dollars for flood and earthquake victims every time there's a disaster? (Your 'higher than the mountains' friend has not even given a fraction of what it had promised, leave alone anything matching US generosity).

stop talking like an idiot. US caused far more damage to Pak than their aids.

without Afghanistan war, Pakistan economy would grow in faster rate. Even if they lose 1% growth rate, the total loss in ten years is more than 50% GDP, that's more than 100 billion for Pak.

Why indian care much about whether they are favorited by American and how much? Is it that important?

they need something to be proud of

without Afghanistan war, Pakistan economy would grow in faster rate. Even if they lose 1% growth rate, the total loss in ten years is more than 50% GDP, that's more than 100 billion for Pak.
I normally don't respond to juveniles like you but before calling someone an idiot, I suggest you do a little homework before opening your trap. That way you'll exhale lesser methane.

You don't know what you are saying, Have you ever thought how it will be like for people of Pakistan Living In USA?? Give it a Thought.

Foreign policy plays very important role, Pakistan's policy has failed. In these times, Intercultural links with other countries are important. Give a break to this attitude.

Hahhaahha we know how they feel.Its the mentality of Americans if someone dont agree with on something they will use their main weapon to demonize the country So no issue.

Do what ever you want to do to make them happy thy will never be pleased. Their bucket of ego is never gonna filled.

I don't why People in the USA do not like Iran, they have nothing to do with Iran's nuclear aspirations.

it is a long list ...
Ayatollah Khomenei
embassy hostages
Death to the America

what is stopping Pakistan from ending the Afghan war

And America is second most disliked nation in Pakistan, rest assured the feeling is mutual with interest.

Why don't we have a rule against necroing threads at this forum?

LOL this poll made Indian's day, month and year....white people like us na more than anybody na. US population is being told Pakistani is kicking our asses in Afghanistan so obviously

In this poll, a difference between American perception of India and Pakistan was observed.

But would these same Americans have a different perception of a common Indian or Pakistani?

Maybe or maybe not.

To most Americans, I think, the following applies (in their perception of people):
1. If you are brown and you speak Spanish -> Mexican.
2. If you are brown and have a beard -> Terrorist
3. If you are brown, do not speak Spanish and do not have a beard -> Apu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom