What's new

Independence Day: O God, put out this fire for us

i agree.. but that movie gadar was such utter bs, i stopped watching halfway when sunny deol single handedly started beating up a crowd of pakistanis.. honestly i couldnt sit thru more than that

hahhaaha u r funny! :P

This articles is great but I have been listening from many Pakistanis that Hindus-Sikhs were on killing spree of Muslims, while Muslims let Hindu-Sikh go very easily. After some research I find out that such thing are taught in Pakistani textbooks.

so how we(most of the pakistanis) r positive than indians if we are taught the negativities about india?:pop:

:hitwall:

talk about rapes... Forget 1947 and partition, some of you folks did that to this thread right here and right now

Forget about Pakistani textbooks, have you seen Bollywood movies like Gaddar - Ek Prem Katha which shows 1 dimensional view of partition and tried to put all the blame on Muslims? And the super hit box office status of that film shows that majority of Indians do infact believe in that version of partition. :disagree:

Gadar was super duper hit in pakistan too..and riots was started with Mr. Jinnah call for Direct Action day.. Check wiki.

Gadar was super duper hit in pakistan too..and riots was started with Mr. Jinnah call for Direct Action day.. Check wiki.

Happy Independence day to India.

My dear poster,

Can you quit spreading misinformation on this auspicious day. Please?

------- Direct Action day happened in September 1946.

-------- Pakistan and India became Independent in August 1947.

How could you cut and paste one full year around? It boggles my mind. Are you a computer techie. If you are, then you should know better than just cut n paste please.

Just remember the following nuggets,

#1 Direct Action day linked riots started in Kolkatta that was not dominated by League.

#2 None of the Muslim majority states saw any significant riot (minor killings here and there but no major riot).

So get your facts straight before mouthing off communal ***** on days when we should all be celebrating the good.

Thank you.

i agree.. but that movie gadar was such utter bs, i stopped watching halfway when sunny deol single handedly started beating up a crowd of pakistanis.. honestly i couldnt sit thru more than that

on roits, we wil never know where and who started it but its sad it happened. my gf was working in lahore at that time and had to leave everything and com back and used to tell me some stories on that,,
I think the funniest part was when he took out hand pump.....

Now no more movies....

Back
Top Bottom