What's new

Incompetent Indian commandos killed the Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many kids are they in this forum ??

Well including you, I would say about half a dozen others...why you ask?:taz::cheesy:

When the Lal Masjid fiasco happened, Pakistani electronic and print media heavily criticized the government and military for allowing the standoff to occur in the first place. The Indian media is also criticizing their government for the intelligence failure. But also, the Pakistani public and journalists criticized the army for the way the operation was handled, and the Indian media/public does not seem to want to acknowledge that their commandos were less prepared than the terrorists, which can be described as nothing but incompetence.

When the Lal Masjid fiasco happened, Pakistani electronic and print media heavily criticized the government and military for allowing the standoff to occur in the first place. The Indian media is also criticizing their government for the intelligence failure. But also, the Pakistani public and journalists criticized the army for the way the operation was handled, and the Indian media/public does not seem to want to acknowledge that their commandos were less prepared than the terrorists, which can be described as nothing but incompetence.

There are numbers of stories and information available on net about preparedness of commando, what is NSG, how they operated etc. Regarding handling of situation, press briefing of NSG chief will be handful in understanding the whole operation in Taj Hotel and Niraman house. Criticism of tactical moves of security forces will be more appropriate rather than commenting on how they jumped and crawled on roof.

First of all commandos news shown at that time was deferred live .

I salute those commandos who did their job .Those terrorists would have either way killed those hostages because as per the one terrorist who was caught,they came here with a plan of negotiations ,but taking the leaf from Kandahar incident India has decided not to negotiate with the terrorists and I really liked this policy .

Last edited:
er? What reasons do u have to come to such a conclusion that the operation was a joke? I am sure, you saw the commandos, descending frm the helicopters.. Your conclusion came based on their style of descent from the Helicopter? or the way they crouched behind cars for cover?

Looks good in an action movie but in real life its BS and gets people killed. After the Black Hawk Down incident in Somalia it shows how things can go terribly wrong without good intel and planning.

Their commandos looked really incompetent to be honest. US Swat teams (police) could do better than these so called 'elite commandos'. They were crouching and hanging around on the roof for so long one would think it was a tea party up there.

And I'm assuming you've seen a US Swat team in action outside of a movie theater.

Looks good in an action movie but in real life its BS and gets people killed. After the Black Hawk Down incident in Somalia it shows how things can go terribly wrong without good intel and planning.

Here comes the in-house expert on commando tactics.

When members act like kids it ok but when Mods act like kids and then we have a circus :tdown:
If you're talking about Keyserzone then my friend you're wrong.Hes a neutral guy and is currently seving in United King Armed Forces.

When members act like kids it ok but when Mods act like kids and then we have a circus :tdown:

Kids? Let me ask you something....how long do you think it would take to clear a Area with lets say 20 or 30 buildings? Come back to me when you have a answer......I know what it took the guys i was with...i also know how long it would take a elite unit to do.

Well considering they killed almost all the terrorists, they did the best they could under the given circumstances. There are too many factors we will overlook but let's briefly summarize.

1. Hostages being held which bogged down the operation (most being killed in the end)
2. Ineffective police force that was slow to respond initially, then handed perimeter defense instead of hunting the streets for the logistics providers that were Indian.
3. Media blowing the cover for rescue units
4. Lack of communication between different agencies
5. No success at monitoring conversations between terrorists and logistic support
6. Allowing the chess board to be dictated by an entrenched foe, rather than meeting them with surprise and swift force.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom