What's new

In pics: female world leaders in politics

FEMALE_3_630.jpg

Pratibha Patil
President Pratibha Patil waves after inspecting her guard of honour at the presidential palace in New Delhi on July 25, 2007.

can you guys post the beautiful female leaders? include the oppostion as well to increase the chances of a beautiful one.

boooooo, huge pair of glasses.

Thats in fashion these days too :)

and damn i wasted huge sum on buying some branded ones :( now it looks like big giant on my small face :angry: so to hell with such fashion

can you guys post the beautiful female leaders? include the oppostion as well to increase the chances of a beautiful one.

hey did you forget that thread "Beautiful Pakistani woman politicians"

go search it beautiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss there

Wish granted

yulia-tymoshenko2-734058.jpg

Yulia Tymoshenko

former PM of ukraine..............retired on 4 march 2010

hey did you forget that thread "Beautiful Pakistani woman politicians"

go search it beautiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss there

no i didnt see it, how could i miss that. please post the link. but i also want to see the beautiful ones from all over the world.

This is unfortunate for the Politics of Sub-Continent as spouse take over after death of some leader.

Do we still live in the era of ROYAL Families ?

i was talking about her glasses, and we are only talking about the pictures of these female leaders/opposion leaders etc. how they take over is something else, if they have the ability and are elected like Benazir Bhutoo then why not? i personally believe BB was a capable leader, thats why she became the PM, otherwise she had brothers too who didnt get the chance, because they were not leaders/politicians. now lets talk about the picutures, please post the beaufitul picctures if you have got.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom