What's new

In Pakistan now Fashion&Drama are having things not respectable in Islam

I love this thread.

128814262522616848.jpg

wt about meri zaat zara e beneshan?? :cry:

It was Good- but the women sowed too much "saber and hosla"- which is only possible in dramas- while in rela life she would have snapped by now-

while "Maye Ni" was all about a mother's love and sacrifices- you just cant fake that- :agree:

I hv never cried that much watching a drama- untill i watched "Maye Ni" :cry:-

Maye Ni is another master piece .when Pakistan can produce such quality dramas with great actors why they dont make movies the way iranian do..simple and touching stories relevant to real life

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

It was Good- but the women sowed too much "saber and hosla"- which is only possible in dramas- while in rela life she would have snapped by now-

while "Maye Ni" was all about a mother's love and sacrifices- you just cant fake that- :agree:

yaar ajj be humari society mein asi sabar aurtein hein jo har haal mein kush rehti hein

It seems some Pakistanis think that culture is set in stone. Its definitely not. Culture is what people of that country would like to follow. By the way, what is Pakistani Culture? Is it Arabian or South Asian? If it is South Asian, then India as a major south Asian country with all kinds of conservative cultures, is moving on. Then why can't Pakistan.

Well topic is about Drama , and TV

So my 2 Paisa (cents) are

a) We need Younger Actors and Actress , and TV channels need major sponsors to make quality product
b) The standard of stories and story writing has fallen considerably

Generally I think Pakistani TV channels , need to reduce NEWS and bearded guys singing around
There have to be genuine Youth Centric programs and Shows and Dramas

Pakistani Channels should have

--20% time for Kids
(Thunder Cats, Tom Jerry, Kids Variety Show , Dramas, skill shows)

--20% time for Youth (High School)
(Top 10 Song Shows, Cricket , Documentaries, Knowledge Shows , Dramas)

--30% time for Dramas
Highly Financed - by Corporate sponsorships , with Young Actors
Professional Story lines
Usage of proper dialog dubbing and lightening
Usage of Proper sets to enhance things
Adult Theme dramas with deep storylines
*Variety Shows
(Crystal Maze , Nilam Ghar , Jeopardy , Whose Line is it anyways etc)

5% Sports
Live Event Coverage (Concert) , Sports Event (Soccer League Show) , Cricket Show, Local Pakistani Sports Show

10% Educational Shows
Teaching Chinese , Teaching English , Sesame Street , History , Documentaries , World Animal Life Shows

--5% time for News

15%
Women Shows
Cooking , Talk Shows in Day time , Education Shows for Women

Every time I turn on Pakistani Channel , I see a bearded guy singing
Currently Pakistani TV channels are showing stuff like this

30 % Terrorism
20 % politicians
10 % Talking about corruption
20 % Low funding private drams with weak plots and bad actors
5 % News
15 % Bearded guy singing and wearing a shinny women's kurta with glitters :whistle:

We call ourselves Muslims but see how we treat other human beings by killing them on the streets of Karachi, by throwing acid in the face of women and by cheating and lying in everyday life...and by playing with people's livelihood.

I'd rather live in a society where all this so called 'Haram' and 'Nanga' stuff is there, as long as human rights are upheld.

Open up your mind, because that is one freakin thing that i can't do for you!
I never saw such a fragile Post.
Good and bad people are everywhere in the world.
Just Google the list of Most crime counties.
You will see the democratic and Peaceful Named country in the top List in crimes.

Pakistan is no where near to them in list of more crimes.
Only few occasion occurs for the crime of throwing acids, Our system is strong, And everyone get punishment.

Karachi is one of the Biggest city in the world.
Crime rate is 0.55%.
This is just media hype which creates Panic and sleepless night just to due 4 or 5 crime per day in 20 Million population city.
Cheating??
Only correct in the sense what politicians does with people. Still even in this case, there are good people.
I took examination from Many boards. Rawalpindi Board in matric, Federal board in intermediate, Punjab board in Bachelor, Virtual university in Master , I never saw any problem in the board, No flaws, Tough criteria. 0.01% chance of cheating. Even PMLN National assembly member Haji Perviaz Khan caught cheating in Examination. This shows how good our system is. That's why we are creating Scientists in every field. But only problem is Merit. The problems comes due to some Politicians.

Not to forget the fall of economy due to 4 (called Largest disaster in the world) in Pakistan in just 5 year time...

Can't you see the Topers of Pakistan in international exams...??

Just visit the Microsoft head Office in Newyork,, This is mostly controlled by Indians and Pakistanis...

You are just a deprived and confused guy..

I recently watched this drama on partition. Its good like meri zaat zara beinishaan and humsafar...nice original story without too much glamour in it..no one can beat the originality and simplicity of pakistani dramas

If you look closely, a few hairs are visible near the forehead
BURN HER AT THE STAKE. NUDITY!!!

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I never saw such a fragile Post.
Good and bad people are everywhere in the world.
Just Google the list of Most crime counties.
You will see the democratic and Peaceful Named country in the top List in crimes.

Pakistan is no where near to them in list of more crimes.
Only few occasion occurs for the crime of throwing acids, Our system is strong, And everyone get punishment.

Karachi is one of the Biggest city in the world.
Crime rate is 0.55%.
This is just media hype which creates Panic and sleepless night just to due 4 or 5 crime per day in 20 Million population city.
Cheating??
Only correct in the sense what politicians does with people. Still even in this case, there are good people.
I took examination from Many boards. Rawalpindi Board in matric, Federal board in intermediate, Punjab board in Bachelor, Virtual university in Master , I never saw any problem in the board, No flaws, Tough criteria. 0.01% chance of cheating. Even PMLN National assembly member Haji Perviaz Khan caught cheating in Examination. This shows how good our system is. That's why we are creating Scientists in every field. But only problem is Merit. The problems comes due to some Politicians.

Not to forget the fall of economy due to 4 (called Largest disaster in the world) in Pakistan in just 5 year time...

Can't you see the Topers of Pakistan in international exams...??

Just visit the Microsoft head Office in Newyork,, This is mostly controlled by Indians and Pakistanis...

You are just a deprived and confused guy..
Dafuq does this have to do with the thread?

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Long story short: Our idea of Islam and your understanding is different. You are forcing this on us. You don't decide what Islam is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you retarded? How can you compare rape to TV? Mulla's unfortunately dont come with a remote with a power button *facepalm*

How about you go to first page and start reading who said what kid !!!!
at this age you should be more interested in loony tones-

Well topic is about Drama , and TV

So my 2 Paisa (cents) are

a) We need Younger Actors and Actress , and TV channels need major sponsors to make quality product
b) The standard of stories and story writing has fallen considerably

Generally I think Pakistani TV channels , need to reduce NEWS and bearded guys singing around
There have to be genuine Youth Centric programs and Shows and Dramas

Pakistani Channels should have

--20% time for Kids
(Thunder Cats, Tom Jerry, Kids Variety Show , Dramas, skill shows)

--20% time for Youth (High School)
(Top 10 Song Shows, Cricket , Documentaries, Knowledge Shows , Dramas)

--30% time for Dramas
Highly Financed - by Corporate sponsorships , with Young Actors
Professional Story lines
Usage of proper dialog dubbing and lightening
Usage of Proper sets to enhance things
Adult Theme dramas with deep storylines
*Variety Shows
(Crystal Maze , Nilam Ghar , Jeopardy , Whose Line is it anyways etc)

5% Sports
Live Event Coverage (Concert) , Sports Event (Soccer League Show) , Cricket Show, Local Pakistani Sports Show

10% Educational Shows
Teaching Chinese , Teaching English , Sesame Street , History , Documentaries , World Animal Life Shows

--5% time for News

15%
Women Shows
Cooking , Talk Shows in Day time , Education Shows for Women

Every time I turn on Pakistani Channel , I see a bearded guy singing
Currently Pakistani TV channels are showing stuff like this

30 % Terrorism
20 % politicians
10 % Talking about corruption
20 % Low funding private drams with weak plots and bad actors
5 % News
15 % Bearded guy singing and wearing a shinny women's kurta with glitters :whistle:

nice quote bhai.....:tup:

If you look closely, a few hairs are visible near the forehead
BURN HER AT THE STAKE. NUDITY!!!

I have easy solution for such guys..lower your gaze and don't stare/look at any namahram girls on TV/PC :D

For me these girls are in modest and decent dress. I don't judge modesty with mere clothes anyway. if hairs of some girls are visible that do not necessarily mean she will be a immoral/bad girl and a prostitute will not become modest if she will start wearing burqa..

The message of this drama is great which is all about sacrifices of Muslims for Pakistan and about their perception of Pakistan. One really feel attachment with his motherland after watching this drama :)

Remote control is the ultimate democratic tool.
If you dont like it, dont watch it, if most people do so, it will be off the air.
I hate saas bahu serials with equal intensity, so I dont watch them.

How about you go to first page and start reading who said what kid !!!!
at this age you should be more interested in loony tones-
The cartoons are more mature than your comment. Also, I'm 25

Back
Top Bottom