What's new

In otherwise tolerant Malaysia, Shiites are banned

Malaysia is simply being protective of the Islamic and Muslim identity and I recommend other seriously Islamic countries also take similar measures. Islam has been bent and twisted enough now its time to stick to purity and throw away fitnah!

Stoning of Women to Death, Execution of Minorities, Murderers are hailed as Heroes, Terrorists as Freedom Fighters.

Is this how Muslims protect Islam?

Stoning of Women to Death, Execution of Minorities, Murderers are hailed as Heroes, Terrorists as Freedom Fighters.

Sorry but those are very narrow minded examples..you have managed to pull from isolated examples! It still is better than letting something turn into a techni-color trollocracy!

This is the definition of Islam from Stomach and that is too from an Indian. Why I'm not surprised?

Domain said:

Sorry but those are very narrow minded examples..you have managed to pull from isolated examples! It still is better than letting something turn into a techni-color trollocracy!

I used to think these views are shared only by a minority, however this pew survey (in Pakistan) makes things quite clear

pakistan-00-06.png

The support garnered by Pakistanis for this thread is another one.:argh:

One more reason why i love Pakistan . Pakistan is a melting pot , yes there are problems but solutions r here we just need to open our eyes to them . Youm e Ashoor is a prime example of it , an event which unites muslims (barring a few exceptions in minority) . Pakistan is not Saudi and its also not Iran ... its Pakistan where muslims (sunni or shia ) are free to practice their religion . They can do mattam openly no body can dare challenge them unless he is a terrorist , in which case he should be shot anyway.

One more reason why i love Pakistan . Pakistan is a melting pot , yes there are problems but solutions r here we just need to open our eyes to them . Youm e Ashoor is a prime example of it , an event which unites muslims (barring a few exceptions in minority) . Pakistan is not Saudi and its also not Iran ... its Pakistan where muslims (sunni or shia ) are free to practice their religion . They can do mattam openly no body can dare challenge them unless he is a terrorist , in which case he should be shot anyway.

I really like Pakistan out of the Muslim world asince they are born out of Kuffar Land(Not a typical Islamic country of oil).

Apart from Paksitan, Turkey and Iran all are useless countries.

Surviving on Oil or Export of natural resources.:lazy:

Only the above 3 have some capability to progress on their own feet.

Malaysia is simply being protective of the Islamic and Muslim identity and I recommend other seriously Islamic countries also take similar measures. Islam has been bent and twisted enough now its time to stick to purity and throw away fitnah!

Nice, so you wish a Nazi version of Islamic purity to be imposed on your fellow brothers all over the world. And they start saying Islam is a religion of peace, unity, and brotherhood and crow about Ummah from the rooftops. Truly, bigotry cannot get deeper than this.

Back
Top Bottom