What's new

In Islamabad, it’s always the Year of the Pig

At one point, the Pakistani army was also called to the rescue and slaughtered 10,000 pigs in a single operation.

WTF :lol:

I say as always declare there is RAW and MOSSAD behind this ... And this pigs are indian agents and considering Pakistanis love 4 indian i dare they(pigs) will see the next morning light...

Gazwa E Hind se Pehle Gazwa E Pig .....Zaid hamid ko bulawo ,usko kaho uska safed ghoda ready hai ...:rofl: Ye Yehid yon ki saazish hai ...lolllllllll

I went to air base in Chakwal as it was operational during 23March parade (public invited) and was few feet away from the runway , saw F-6s landing in formation, good days.

Wild bore hunting in Chakwal

What do those hand signals mean?

Any practicality with the strict actions or just 'show sha'?

Never seen them in these parts!
Any idea?

WTF :lol:

I say as always declare there is RAW and MOSSAD behind this ... And this pigs are indian agents and considering Pakistanis love 4 indian i dare they(pigs) will see the next morning light...

Gazwa E Hind se Pehle Gazwa E Pig .....Zaid hamid ko bulawo ,usko kaho uska safed ghoda ready hai ...:rofl: Ye Yehid yon ki saazish hai ...lolllllllll

troll_detected.png

Yes, they have specific meanings, but it varies by Air Force quite a lot.

Sure they do.

But the kind of rigidity those airmen showed, and the kind of straight parade like movements and synchronization, is that part of normal duty or just for the public show?

Because never seen that kind of rigid movement before in normal ops.

My states capital had this problem they did alot of things to get rid of them but failed atlast they started killing them now you dont see them :D

Sure they do.

But the kind of rigidity those airmen showed, and the kind of straight parade like movements and synchronization, is that part of normal duty or just for the public show?

Is this pig thread still going.

Sure they do.

Individual flourishes and styles are common.

A slight correction my dear Sir: I hail from Noooo Yawk. :D

ahhh yes. You made it clear yesterday about your newfound ''liberation''

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — Every winter, the capital of Pakistan’s Islamic republic is overrun by what is many Muslims’ worst nightmare: herds of screeching wild pigs....

Washington Post, of course we expect you to come up with words that suit idiots just so well. Could you prove a pig is a Muslim's worst nightmare? Of course you can't understand we might consider the pig something too good for humans to consume its meat?

Washington Post, of course we expect you to come up with words that suit idiots just so well. Could you prove a pig is a Muslim's worst nightmare? Of course you can't understand we might consider the pig something too good for humans to consume its meat?
Really? Muslims dont eat pigs because pigs are too good for human to consume.
Is it some sort of Zakir Naik funda?

I think Muslims and Jews believe that Satan was trapped inside a Pig or something. that is why it is haraam.

I am a vegetarian and just love to see non vegetarians squabbling among themselves

Back
Top Bottom