What's new

In Iran: “We will kill you like a dog, because you look like a dog.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Iranians have put Jews,atheists,Hindu's to shame in their hatred and bias against Sunnis and other Hand they claim to be the protectors of Muslim's rights and consume this jew,christian fake animosity for their own interests....

Indeed they are no less than dogs with such mentality...

P.S: I don't understand why Iranians always play Innocent cards when they themselves are involved in such shameless acts..

Anything ugly we kill. But that birdie in your avatar is a cutie.
Wanna be my friend? I love you :smitten:

Prove those "shameless acts". You have not one single source for your claims. The source in the first post is a Wahhabi propaganda website

Again, this is a troll thread.

Denying Sunni's their basic Human Rights and their persecution because of their sect is more than shameless...Christians have churches in Tehran but sunni's are not allowed to have their mosques and many more...

Anything ugly we kill. But that birdie in your avatar is a cutie.
Wanna be my friend? I love you :smitten:

Naaaaaah!!!!Eagles don't make Pigeons their Friends(look at your Avatar)...joking...:P

Just look into the current situation in Pakistan you will know the reality . Saudi and Arabs sponsoring Shia killings in Pak and Irani sponsoring Shia organizations too ..

Now you are comparing Shia ones with Sunni ones? How many of these suicide bombers and terrorists are Sunni and Wahhabi and how many are Shiite? :cheesy:

Denying Sunni's their basic Human Rights and their persecution because of their sect is more than shameless...Christians have churches in Tehran but sunni's are not allowed to have their mosques and many more...

And where's your proof? AbdulWahhabNews? :lol:

I am not saying Iranians are innocent nor i am saying Saudis or other arabs are innocent. They both are equally responsible for this .. i hope one day they both will learn a lesson but i am afraid it will be too late then ...
Just look into the current situation in Pakistan you will know the reality . Saudi and Arabs sponsoring Shia killings in Pak and Irani sponsoring Shia organizations too ..
My point is this hate among us ( wahabi , shia , sunni) will lead us nowhere but towards a dead end ....

I am not into sunni-shia thing but this is Hypocrisy yar...

Common Sunni's-Shia's live like brothers here in Pakistan(except few extremist organisations) but look at Iran,they are treating sunnis like 3rd rate citizens just because of their sect and its totally unfair,even Non muslim countries doesn't treat them like that..

Naaaaaah!!!!Eagles don't make Pigeons their Friends(look at your Avatar)...joking...:P

Then please change your avatar. I can not take that avatar, and NOT being your friend at the same time :(

Edit: nvm thanks for accepting friend request cutie bird. :D

Common Sunni's-Shia's live like brothers here in Pakistan(except few extremist organisations) but look at Iran,they are treating sunnis like 3rd rate citizens just because of their sect and its totally unfair,even Non muslim countries doesn't treat them like that..
Crap. You're comparing Iran with Pakistan? When was the last time that a bombing occurred in Iran?
Oh let me tell you, the only religious bombings in Iran were done by Wahhabism-influenced thugs of Jundallah, a terrorist Sunni organization supported by ISI and SA, against Shias.
Iran is one of the best places in the region for people of different sects and religions.

Looks more like a propaganda piece. I have interacted with many Iranians and they are very open minded people. Almost opposite of what they are being portrayed in this piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom