What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

pakistanis have their own country and they get beef 24*7...i dont know why are they so much worried about non-availability of beef in madhya pradesh...

answer me one question - does quran tell you to eat beef to be a muslim ? if no, why are you whining ?

It is not an issue of Islam or Hinduism. It is an issue of having equal rights for all citizens of the state. I would be 'whining' if there was a law made which was preferential to Muslims just because they are in majority. It does not fly in a country which claims to be secular.

It is not an issue of Islam or Hinduism. It is an issue of having equal rights for all citizens of the state. I would be 'whining' if there was a law made which was preferential to Muslims just because they are in majority. It does not fly in a country which claims to be secular.

No Sir it is about living together in peace respecting each others religion and secular does not mean what u think even France is secular they stopped the Hijab didnt they?

you have no idea of what you are talking about...

i wanted to read satanic verses...but i forfeited that "right" of mine for the sake of muslim sensitivity and it was banned....i wanted to watch da vinci code film...but for the sake of christian sensitivity i again forfeited that right because it was blocked...so the muslims in india will not lose much if they take some steps to take care of hindu sentiments...its just give and take...that is india..

btw my question is why you pakistanis are so concerned about it....you got your own country...why dont you just leave us alone and stop bugging us all the time..

We may have this law but it is better than the blasphemy law which has cost the lives of innocent people.I

No Sir it is about living together in peace respecting each others religion and secular does not mean what u think even France is secular they stopped the Hijab didnt they?

Bringing Pakistan into the discussion is not the answer. We do NOT claim to be secular and yet there are wine shops for the minorities in Pakistan. Either start acting liking a secular state or accept that you are not secular but have a fair amount of freedom for all to live in.

Won't be engaging with you anymore since you are clearly missing the gist if the whole issue.

Bottom line we don't care what Pakistan thinks because in India we must be sensitive to everyone's religion just like when we banned those sick images of Prophet Mohamed and the satanic verses because it causes offence to Indian muslims.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Bringing Pakistan into the discussion is not the answer. We do NOT claim to be secular and yet there are wine shops for the minorities in Pakistan. Either start acting liking a secular state or accept that you are not secular but have a fair amount of freedom for all to live in.

Won't be engaging with you anymore since you are clearly missing the gist if the whole issue.

I dont think you understand what secular means

no one is missing the gist of anything..its just you who has no idea of what he is talking about...

what would be your reaction if someone wrote muhammed on their bikini and started flashing it...wont you cry blaspheeeeemy...?

cow is just as sacred to us...go figure...

In India we must be sensitive to everyone's religion because we must live in peace so is a bit of give and take and Indian muslims understand this so who cares what Pakistan thinks?

I wonder whats the punishment if someone says "effin cow" in India ? If possession of beef get you seven years , then disrespecting a cow should get someone a couple, it makes more sense. What do you think ?

Hinduism is not islam :) and no.. we don't kill our blasphemers.

In India we must be sensitive to everyone's religion because we must live in peace so is a bit of give and take and Indian muslims understand this so who cares what Pakistan thinks?

exactly...why dont they just leave us to deal with our own problems.....they have a country to worry about...but all they care is whether they serve beef in india..:hitwall:

you have no idea of what you are talking about...

i wanted to read satanic verses...but i forfeited that "right" of mine for the sake of muslim sensitivity and it was banned....i wanted to watch da vinci code film...but for the sake of christian sensitivity i again forfeited that right because it was blocked...so the muslims in india will not lose much if they take some steps to take care of hindu sentiments...its just give and take...that is india..

That India is not secular then pal. I don't have a problem with how you conduct your affairs but stop putting up a facade.

btw my question is why you pakistanis are so concerned about it....you got your own country...why dont you just leave us alone and stop bugging us all the time..[/QUOTE]

This, if you haven't noticed is a Pakistani forum. If the 'Pakistanis' bug you so much, make your own forum and keep it all Indian. In the meanwhile, you are welcome here as we don't claim to be secular but have a pair big enough to listen to opposing views.

That India is not secular then pal. I don't have a problem with how you conduct your affairs but stop putting up a facade.

btw my question is why you pakistanis are so concerned about it....you got your own country...why dont you just leave us alone and stop bugging us all the time..

This, if you haven't noticed is a Pakistani forum. If the 'Pakistanis' bug you so much, make your own forum and keep it all Indian. In the meanwhile, you are welcome here as we don't claim to be secular but have a pair big enough to listen to opposing views.[/QUOTE]

Is france secular? did they not ban the hijab in public :D and why are u posting on issue nothing to do with you? your not Indian so go do one

Yes indeed after a thread lasts over 40 pages - you now decide "who care what Pakistan thinks?" - you live on PAKISTAN defense forum - and yet you say who cares? You guys are so hypocritical its incredible.....

exactly...why dont they just leave us to deal with our own problems.....they have a country to worry about...but all they care is whether they serve beef in india..:hitwall:

just leave it brother they more intrested in Indian cows than the 15 pakistani soldiers killed by the taliban today

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Yes indeed after a thread lasts over 40 pages - you now decide "who care what Pakistan thinks?" - you live on PAKISTAN defense forum - and yet you say who cares? You guys are so hypocritical its incredible.....

Bro this issue is to do with India am i right or wrong? not to do with Pakistanis and our Indian muslim brothers understand so was the issue?

Back
Top Bottom