What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

The thing is, current Christian generation do not really follow the teachings of Old Testament. The laws n rules etc mentioned in Old Testament are quite similar to Holy Quran. Modern Christians stress mainly on New Testament and Jesus Christ never tied the people into rules and regulations. His only pre-condition was 'Love' towards all.

Hindus kill, burn villages based on rumours, so you mean to say that MUSLIMS did not burn the train carrying 57 kar sevaks.
Did not Babar destroy Ram temple before building up the Mosque there.
Gujarat riots were sparked by the muslims, do you want the HINDUS to give flowers to the people who burnt alive 57 in a train. "YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW".
we have learnt our leasons from the past both MUSLIMS and HINDUS, that is the reason that we have not witnessed a single religious riot after Gujarat incident.

Just don't say the world that you propagated love to your fellow HINDUS and intrun they killed your men. its utter foolishness. INDIAN muslims are the most tolerant people in the MUSLIM community and you know why because they live along with HINDUS and have partly accepted that religion should be kept to the prayer hall and bed room and not any were out side in your work, etc

the first act you described was done by 1 or maybe a few criminals, anyplace on earth those criminals would be put on trial and the law would have dealt with them. In India any criminal with a Muslim name does something bad it means whole Muslim society is attacked and murdered. Just looking at how you are making excuses for the targeting and murdering of whole minorities communities is proof enough that Minorities should not speak up in India. If they do sooner or later someone will target them and the rest of society will make excuses for them.

As for the Babri mosque, 1. there is no archaeological evidence for what you claim. there is no signs, other then fairy tales told by Hindu extremists, of a temple being there before the mosque. and more importantly 2. even if it was, the mosque was still a 500 year old historical building, and Hindu extremists destroyed it like it was an abandoned apartment complex. I honestly think the only reason the Taj mahal is not destroyed is because it brings in $$$$ to Hindu pockets.

send it to destinations like Goa, Kerla, etc where they serve the purpose.

But that wouldn't be allowed you see, would a state like MP allow cows to be sent to their deaths in Goa and Kerala? Never.

the first act you described was done by 1 or maybe a few criminals, anyplace on earth those criminals would be put on trial and the law would have dealt with them. In India any criminal with a Muslim name does something bad it means whole Muslim society is attacked and murdered. Just looking at how you are making excuses for the targeting and murdering of whole minorities communities is proof enough that Minorities should not speak up in India. If they do sooner or later someone will target them and the rest of society will make excuses for them.

As for the Babri mosque, 1. there is no archaeological evidence for what you claim. there is no signs, other then fairy tales told by Hindu extremists, of a temple being there before the mosque. and more importantly 2. even if it was, the mosque was still a 500 year old historical building, and Hindu extremists destroyed it like it was an abandoned apartment complex. I honestly think the only reason the Taj mahal is not destroyed is because it brings in $$$$ to Hindu pockets.

Waiting for your explanation on Gojra. Also what about the hundreds of temples destroyed in Pakistan as a retaliation to babri Masjid.

But that wouldn't be allowed you see, would a state like MP allow cows to be sent to their deaths in Goa and Kerala? Never.

What does Punjab do with their cows?

Trying to change history? make a thread on it and lets see

India is the country of Hinduism what do you expect? you think they'll let you drink, smoke or eat pork in in the gulf countries especially KSA and Qatar?

or how about the Taliban run parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan do you think you could eat pork and not be punished for being Haram?
1st: there is such thing as 'taliban run parts of pakistan', taliban might live in pakistan bt they arnt controlling any parts.
2nd: pakistan never banned pork, nor there is a law for it, as long as it doesnt effects our local food, we dont buzz about it.

OK now you are saying that killing 57 people is speeking in your language, right. and it was not one or two who burnt the people, but a mob of muslims around 70 to 80. The law of the land has punished a lot of people for instigating the post Godra and for fueling the riots. you don't have to tell how INDIA runs its judiciary. Salman Tasher is an example how you celebrate and demand the release of the one who killed a Governer who spoke for minority rights.
oH YES, Propaganda again, please give me the link to the findings of the arhiological department of INDIA which says nothing of HINDU origin wan not found there. if your claim is true then why has the suprem court that investigated the ayodya site divided the area and have 2/3 to the HINDUS and 1/3 to the MUSIMS, our MUSLIM borthers in INDIA have accepted the verdict.

again you are good at propaganda, and we are good at keeping silent about your propaganda. lets see who wins

BJP has a sizeable presence in Punjab and has been a part of the govt on and off for the past 15 years. Did this answer your question?

No actually. Do you send them to other states or just let them loose on the road.

PS: I am from Kerala and we mainly get our beef from TN.

i don't know man, when COW is smuglled into BD, why not transport it to Goa. I hope we are not a perfect system of governance, we have all the loop holes to do this pety things.

1st: there is such thing as 'taliban run parts of pakistan', taliban might live in pakistan bt they arnt controlling any parts.
2nd: pakistan never banned pork, nor there is a law for it, as long as it doesnt effects our local food, we dont buzz about it.

But you do have the barbaric blasphemey law dont you?

One time in Pakistan minorities like Hindus could not even vote for their selected candidate for election :disagree:

No actually. Do you send them to other states or just let them loose on the road.

PS: I am from Kerala and we mainly get our beef from TN.

Loose on the road. I remember a few years back my enfield hit a vagrant cow on the road and the adjacent shop's owner came running out howling at me for having hit a "bezubaan jaanwar" or a silent animal. My reposte? I just asked him to take the 400kg beast to his own living room if he was so pained about its condition.

You guys get your beef from TN? What, you ate your own already? I remember I have had the best beef curry in my life in Cochin 3 years back. The taste still lingers. :)

Loose on the road. I remember a few years back my enfield hit a vagrant cow on the road and the adjacent shop's owner came running out howling at me for having hit a "bezubaan jaanwar" or a silent animal. My reposte? I just asked him to take the 400kg beast to his own living room if he was so pained about its condition.

You guys get your beef from TN? What, you ate your own already? I remember I have had the best beef curry in my life in Cochin 3 years back. The taste still lingers. :)

I said 'mainly' bro. Kerala is a consumer state. We don't produce much to meet our demands. We depend on meat, chicken, vegetables on TN; rice comes from Andhra and milk from Karnataka.

I said 'mainly' bro. Kerala is a consumer state. We don't produce much to meet our demands. We depend on meat, chicken, vegetables on TN; rice comes from Andhra and milk from Karnataka.

:cheers: where do u we get our liquor from? I think we produce that all by our self....:cheers:

i don't know man, when COW is smuglled into BD, why not transport it to Goa. I hope we are not a perfect system of governance, we have all the loop holes to do this pety things.

See it all happens. The leather manufacturers dont always follow all the norms while sourcing their dead animals, do they? The police and administration look the other way and leather manufacturers carry in with their business.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom