What's new

Imran to kick-off nationwide election campaign on Sunday

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Cricket legend-turned-politician Imran Khan is all set to launch his party’s election campaign from Sunday by addressing rallies across the country to woo the voters for casting their decision in favour of the “change.”According to an official statement issued here on Friday, the campaign of the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) was to be launched on April 16 from Lodheran and Multan.However, the intra-party row over the distribution of party tickets, internal strife between the party’s office bearers and the attack at Imran Khan’s home by the party’s protesting workers resulted into the delay.“PTI announces its electioneering campaign all over the country,” said a press release issued by the party’s central media office. “The chairman Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf Imran Khan will address public gatherings during the election campaign which are going to be held across the country,” said the statement.As per the announcement, Imran Khan would address public gatherings in Karak and Dera Ismail Khan on April 21, while on April 22, Khan would be addressing rallies in Malkand Agency, Lower Dir and Upper Dir.Addressing several public gatherings throughout the country including the much anticipated one in Karachi on April 28, the PTI chief would be addressing his final election rally in Rawalpindi on May 9.

em going to Pakistan on 5th may. just to vote for my Party. i am spending £1000s for that reason. and i will go to every door and ask for pti's vote.

excellent...we all will.....Inshallah...it is time to approach for "naya Pakistan' enough of these lies of these politicians,of these old bats....

Here's the full list.

21st April KP (Karak, DI Khan), 22nd April KP (Malkand Agency, Lower Dir, Upper Dir) 23rd April Sahiwal Division (Start from Renala) 24th April Lahore Division (Kasur, Nankana, Sheikhupura) 25th April Pakpattan / Southern Punjab (Lodhran, Vehari) 26th April Southern Punjab (Multan Jalsa) 27th April Sindh 28th April Karachi 29th April Northern Punjab 30th April Mianwali 1st May Balochinstan 2nd May Gujranwala Div (Sialkot Jalsa) 3rd May KP (Hazara Division) 4th May KP (Charsadda, Nowshera, Mardan, Swabi) 5th May Faislabad Division (Faisalabad Jalsa) 6th May Lahore Dist 7th May Gujranwala Jalsa / GT Rd Rally 8th May GT Rd Rally 9th May Rawalpindi Laqait bAG jalsa. With Sh Rasheed sb Na 55.

em going to Pakistan on 5th may. just to vote for my Party. i am spending £1000s for that reason. and i will go to every door and ask for pti's vote.

Bravo brother... the song below is dedicated to your passion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran khan would be leading PTI flag march rally from Upper mall road office (311 upper mall) to Data Darbar. #Lahore

Last edited by a moderator:
Not getting it

If its good for Pakistan its good for us in Return . If economy picks up and youth get jobs it will be hard to radicalize them .IK is against the terror groups. This all adds up to less problems faced by India due to Insurgency .

Back
Top Bottom