What's new

Imran takes Oath; the rise of the Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
sory to say even an angel could hve become disshearted after what he hve been through?
just be in his shoes & think what hve happened to you?
thrown from the dam lift?
stollen from the votes, given to mange the toughest place on the plannet with ever non accepting creation of pakistan? allies like JI?
what would you thn? thanking to whom? for what?

whatever happened isn't the doing of people of Pakistan, who voted for him and gave him power. All he had to do was appear on tv once and thank the people who vote for him. But the kind of unsportsman-like conduct he displayed (I'm using this term cuz of his athletic background) at his loss was very disheartening.

Needless to say, people of KPK shouldn't expect any miracles from him. He's displayed he doesn't care much about people over his own ego which was hurt after the loss. And IK has one huge ego problem. You can sense it from miles and miles away. And that will be his downfall.

it's disappointing to see that after the win Imran simply just dropped from the map of the earth. And here he is taking the oath and not even a thank you to the people who voted for him and brought him into power.

God why is this world full of hypocrites ..u didnt even voted for him ..unlike Patwaris we didnt send him to assembly to please votes with gimmicks and showbazi ... I knw zaradri, altaf , and nawaz sharif all thanked the awaam then they literally raped the nation ... we dnt want such hypocrisy ... app ko mubarik ho lollipops and showbaziyan

God why is this world full of hypocrites ..u didnt even voted for him ..unlike Patwaris we didnt send him to assembly to please votes with gimmicks and showbazi ... I knw zaradri, altaf , and nawaz sharif all thanked the awaam then they literally raped the nation ... we dnt want such hypocrisy ... app ko mubarik ho lollipops and showbaziyan

aur app ko TTp jamat e islami, drone hamlay! loadsheding aur mazeed dead MPA in KpK?

whatever happened isn't the doing of people of Pakistan, who voted for him and gave him power. All he had to do was appear on tv once and thank the people who vote for him. But the kind of unsportsman-like conduct he displayed (I'm using this term cuz of his athletic background) at his loss was very disheartening.

Needless to say, people of KPK shouldn't expect any miracles from him. He's displayed he doesn't care much about people over his own ego which was hurt after the loss. And IK has one huge ego problem. You can sense it from miles and miles away. And that will be his downfall.

People of Pakistan deserve how they voted for as they jo quom pani halat na badlay allah unh ki hallat nhie badlta ... ish qoum k naseeb mei aur jootay kahana likha ha ...zardari se ka chukary hain ..miyaan saab se kha leyain ..agli baar phir zardari inh ko bewakoof banay ga ... inhon ne zardari aur nawaz ko vote deya hain ..inh k bachay bilawal aur hamza ko deyain gay ..sari zindagi gulaam he rahay gay ap jasey loog ...

Pml N has got the best province, which is always better then rest of pakistan no matter who is ruling ....now his brother is also in federal ..now lets see how these munfiqs do improve our lifes in punjab ...

KpK is the toughest province with all the problems links to FATA which is a ederal idea ..if nawaz sharif do his party ..KPK with the will of God will do wonders ...

aur app ko TTp jamat e islami, drone hamlay! loadsheding aur mazeed dead MPA in KpK?

either u dump or just a paid patwari ... People of pakistan didnt gave mandate to PTI to stop drones ..Drones never happen in kpk... it happens in federal area ... it will never stop america k petho jo ay gaye hain ..jo inh ko musharraf se chora k ley k gaye hain

just pull his leg and make him unsuccessful ... u people deserve to live like aunts ..and rob by these dame thugs again again ... u people have made gods on earth ..doing their pooja justifying all their corruptions and murders ...like i said u deserve it

first grow up, learn to think, stop using emotional tantrums around and stop exploiting the word rape, be rational and put emotions and party bazi aside and you'll see what I'm saying here.

The same western countries that Imran abundantly compares Pakistan to, has a moral and ethical code, which the politician are held to the highest standard for by the public. Do you know the crap the Imran pulled toward Pakistani people after the election, had he displayed that in a western country, they would have ripped him a new one in the media.

Learn to hold your politicians accountable. This isn't show bazi to come and thank the people for voting him. It is an obligation. It is your right. He is only a politican now whom you have brought into power, he works for you, not the other way around.

People of Pakistan deserve how they voted for as they jo quom pani halat na badlay allah unh ki hallat nhie badlta ... ish qoum k naseeb mei aur jootay kahana likha ha ...zardari se ka chukary hain ..miyaan saab se kha leyain ..agli baar phir zardari inh ko bewakoof banay ga ... inhon ne zardari aur nawaz ko vote deya hain ..inh k bachay bilawal aur hamza ko deyain gay ..sari zindagi gulaam he rahay gay ap jasey loog ...

Pml N has got the best province, which is always better then rest of pakistan no matter who is ruling ....now his brother is also in federal ..now lets see how these munfiqs do improve our lifes in punjab ...

KpK is the toughest province with all the problems links to FATA which is a ederal idea ..if nawaz sharif do his party ..KPK with the will of God will do wonders ...

either u dump or just a paid patwari ... People of pakistan didnt gave mandate to PTI to stop drones ..Drones never happen in kpk,,,, ...
peoples like imran who let this nation waiting & giving its blood, wealth,emotions past 5 years to a monstor called zardari still want them to wait 5 more years?
just because he is getting another series of his sunami dreams that some how he will become PM of pakistan after this 5 years & everthing would become fine after, he is really living in fools paradise?
or at least fooling himself?or he is too innocent as a politician in pakistan?
in any case peoples of pakistan arent ready to listen & wait 5 more years of looteraship? just because imran think so?

Yes he did, but the media or PTV rather conveniently forgot to air that part!

haha PTV is licking PML'n boot these days and for the next five years. And same PTV used to drag the Shrief brothers through dirt the past five years during PPP's rule.

first grow up, learn to think, stop using emotional tantrums around and stop exploiting the word rape, be rational and put emotions and party bazi aside and you'll see what I'm saying here.

The same western countries that Imran abundantly compares Pakistan to, has a moral and ethical code, which the politician are held to the highest standard for by the public. Do you know the crap the Imran pulled toward Pakistani people after the election, had he displayed that in a western country, they would have ripped him a new one in the media.

Learn to hold your politicians accountable. This isn't show bazi to come and thank the people for voting him. It is an obligation. It is your right. He is only a politican now whom you have brought into power, he works for you, not the other way around.
It is so funny when u say " hold them accountable " ... if u would have hold miyaan saab , zardari and altaf hussan accountable . u pakistan badl chuka hota ..

He was in bed ..he was still in alot of pain when he was in parliment ..like i said i will judge him on performance ... not for these small issues ..u will criticize him no matter what .. say i said u people deserve leader like altaf zardari and nawaz ..they will thank u all after u vote them...

just pull his leg and make him unsuccessful ... u people deserve to live like aunts ..and rob by these dame thugs again again ... u people have made gods on earth ..doing their pooja justifying all their corruptions and murders ...like i said u deserve it
come on, talk with facts?
dont just become jhagraloo saas?

peoples like imran who let this nation waiting & giving its blood, wealth,emotions past 5 years to a monstor called zardari still want them to wait 5 more years?
just because he is getting another series of his sunami dreams that some how he will become PM of pakistan after this 5 years & everthing would become fine after, he is really living in fools paradise?
or at least fooling himself?or he is too innocent as a politician in pakistan?
in any case peoples of pakistan arent ready to listen & wait 5 more years of looteraship? just because imran think so?

U r dumb ... How was he supporting zardari ... u r such a hypocrite ?... u know nawaz sharif supported him ..he was the soul reason he looted u.. he kept him in power ..coz he know that he will roob u so much that next time u will come to him .. wasnt he was in government with him ..when their was 12 hours load shedding did u do any long march ..coz u know our nation is fool enough... that next time he will vote for them ...jab raat ko abh soh gaye na ... aur u will hate ur life bcoz there is no jobs, light and everything is expensive .. just remember ..u were the part of this sin ..u elected him ..now u deserve it .. I hope k saab acha hoo ..but do remember u r the part of what ever happened ...

come on, talk with facts?
dont just become jhagraloo saas?
i have seen ur facts ... a 10 year old can give better facts then u ...when u were told by PML N the electricity problem will be solved in 2 months.. u know in ur heart that they are lieing ..u supported that munafiq that is a fact .. sher sher aya ..ab ay gaya ha sher enjoy karo bhie

It is so funny when u say " hold them accountable " ... if u would have hold miyaan saab , zardari and altaf hussan accountable . u pakistan badl chuka hota ..

He was in bed ..he was still in alot of pain when he was in parliment ..like i said i will judge him on performance ... not for these small issues ..u will criticize him no matter what .. say i said u people deserve leader like altaf zardari and nawaz ..they will thank u all after u vote them...

this is the problem with our "energetic and emotional youth". They never listen, just keep running their mouths without thinking. I'm talking above and beyond party-bazi and you can only think of one thing, k flan noon league hai and flan altaf ka chamcha hai. This party bazi has done quiet a damage to the country, too.

this is the problem with our "energetic and emotional youth". They never listen, just keep running their mouths without thinking. I'm talking above and beyond party-bazi and you can only think of one thing, k flan noon league hai and flan altaf ka chamcha hai. This party bazi has done quiet a damage to the country, too.

if would have believed u .. if u would have criticized every move by pti and supported ur party... PTI is passion for youth .. they dnt have jobs , every thing is expensive , they dnt have electricity .. so yes we are angry .. PTI is their hope ..when u mock their passion and their hope they will react try it to understand from their prospective ..may be u will understand them more ... its just an advise ..i can talk more about why they react .. if someone is doing somethng just figure out why they do this ...but i think i will not be able to change ur mind ... as i said we Pakistans deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom