What's new

Imran Khan speech in massive jalsa in Faisalabad !!

@Jazzbot - What exactly was the purpose of this Jalsa ?

I so wish to see a PTI that moves away from Dharneii pey Dharnaa as its game-plan & instead focuses on perceptible performance !

Faisalabad is the 3rd largest city of Pakistan with a population close to 5 million people. Even if we presume 100% Faisalabadis they are not more than 10 thousand people present. Jalsas don't define victory. Its just showbazi and to make tv viewers stupid.
PMLN used to do Jalsas too when PPP was in Government!

I so wish to see a PTI that moves away from Dharneii pey Dharnaa as its game-plan & instead focuses on perceptible performance !

You just stole my very thoughts exactly at the moment....and the more bigger question is what's the outcome of an earlier but bigger jalsa in Islamabad in the first place. Imran demands some 9 point agenda in that much bigger gathering, had they compell govt to move anything concrete on any one of those points? had any member of election commission resigned?

This jalsa is good but for what.....no one knows....in the end it will turns out a phooka fire as usual.

Faisalabad is the 3rd largest city of Pakistan with a population close to 5 million people. Even if we presume 100% Faisalabadis they are not more than 10 thousand people present. Jalsas don't define victory. Its just showbazi and to make tv viewers stupid.
so that means, all of noora jalsa,s were the same, as you are trying to decribe?

Taliban Khan = ImRAWn Khan = Bholay Khan.

Kidding aside i do admire his determination and that people still support him.

PML-N didn't say 2008 elections were rigged by PPP.
they couldnt because everyone knows that there was a nexus between PPP and PMLN.....they were supporting each other secretly....you wouldnt like it but thats true!

so that means, all of noora jalsa,s were the same, as you are trying to decribe?

Didn't you hear what i just said ? Jalsas don't define victory. You can't collect people from all over the country and claim a particular area is yours.

PML-N wins because it targets lower class, lower middle class. Quote from Saad Rafique " humay onsay boo nahi atee " ,
"hum naii ka paas be jatay hai oor on ka kana be katay hai"

Heck I support him & the PTI but these 'Dharnas' are getting old....far too old - Performance not Protests is the way forward !

Oh you buttsaab aap ke saathi to India ki chaploosi kar rahe hain. India se dosti karne ke iraday hain unke. Kaisa Kashmiri jo Hindustan se dosti ko tardap rahahai. Kahta tha na Kasmiri namak haram? Dekh lee jiye.

Plus dharnas are getting old and are just poondi point now seriously.

Didn't you hear what i just said ? Jalsas don't define victory. You can't collect people from all over the country and claim a particular area is yours.

PML-N wins because it targets lower class, lower middle class. Quote from Saad Rafique " humay onsay boo nahi atee " ,
in that case , i may ask SAAD RAFIQUE to open his , own halqa for investigation, of fake elections, & fake votes?
cause all we can smell bad, is dhandhli?

who is claiming victory? its a way to protest and to keep in touch with your supporters....since it wasnt violent and legally allowed so there shouldnt have been any problem with it...

they couldnt because everyone knows that there was a nexus between PPP and PMLN.....they were supporting each other secretly....you wouldnt like it but thats true!

Was expecting this response from you. :lol:

I smell hypocrisy in your post. First you said PML-N did jalsas against PPP and now you changed your stance and say there is a 'nexus'. :D

Couldn't agree more, the only way PTI will move on and win a majority in NA if they deliver concrete results in KPK. So far there performance has been far less than satisfactory in KPK, the so called 'Model Province' is nowhere near to be seen. They need to deliver concrete results and make this province an envy for others to be seen. Modi could have never won the election with such overwhelming numbers if he hadn't delivered results in Gujrat.

PTI's stance on TTP has driven me away as a supporter of PTI but i still hold a very soft corner for PTI and IK ;).

Back
Top Bottom