What's new

Imran Khan in world's top 3 leaders

Man, Noura....err I mean Nawaz is such a great leader that the whole world acknowledges it.
Nawaz has been in power for the better part of 30 years and he has brought Pakistan to the front of the world in corruption..... errr I mean fake medicine.... no I mean... buses?
Any ways, check out this picture of Nawaz on the cover of time magazine

20121217_600.jpg

OKAY, WHO PHOTOSHOPED IMRAN KHAN THERE? :angry: we all know Nawaz should be on that cover!!!!!!111one

kim jong un, morsi, hilary clinton, bashr al asad. ik ke okad pata chal giya hain :rofl:

i wanted a copy of the cover sadly its only for Asia and not NA :(

Vote Pakistan saay mil na hai. jo marzee karlo

I don't believe Western Media. The other day they were saying Musharraf is front runner lol

Vote Pakistan saay mil na hai. jo marzee karlo

I don't believe Western Media. The other day they were saying Musharraf is front runner lol

link or didn't happen

kim jong un, morsi, hilary clinton, bashr al asad. ik ke okad pata chal giya hain :rofl:

Obama is killing more than what BasharulAsad doing... the point here is they are leaders in a corner of the world admired by it's people... they're leaders because they've taken a stand on something - a principled stand. Obama is a leader for his efforts in eradicating terrorism (aka Islam/Kiling Muslims) hoisted over his people, BasharulAsad for that matter is a hero of Shias... Kim Jon is admired by it's people for not surrendering to the imperialism of US/UK and the same analogy can be applied on the rest too including Imran Khan - taking a firm stand against something for their people... and that's why they're popular in their respective corners of the world and made it to the list of world leaders.

Back
Top Bottom