What's new

Imran Khan Blackmailed me - Abdul Sattar Edhi

Ali.009

Reaction score
The saviour of Pakistan with team of ex-corrupt sakes is no different then any other politician of Pakistan. Politics is a dirty game, to think someone is clean as a new-born is utter foolishness. Please dont start telling me about his world cup. Thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
This is unbelievable stuff. Both are very respected persons in Pakistan and one of them is lying.

Nothing is 'unbelievable' when it comes to power, politics and money $$$! You'r too naive if you think that.

Hameed Gul.. makes it believable..
He still has links with a few henchmen..

Lets all be clear on one thing.

In politics, you can never be an angel, and you need to get some bad guys as well, to get some matters straight.

when he went out was bb in power or mushi?

TARIQ
when was last time BB in power? in 90s and after 99 mushi was in power then why according to Edhi Ik want BB not to come back ? i cant see any logic in this .
IK was not in Govt and he opposes Mushi too . I am unable to find any link

"Main nay bb ko bata dya " this tells us all loyalties.

And mr khan's loyalties are with kasuri, qureshi, sawati and many other corrupt criminals working for CIA/Mossad. I know it hurts the emotionas but the dummy 'inqlaab' has been hijacked and PTI is just another bogus, corrupt and useless party like all others. Old faces, old agenda, new name.

This Ali.009 kid is on roll against Imran Khan...

After Lahore Jalsa , PML (N) went all bonkers on the internet and started propaganda against IK...

Now this Jalsa has brought some other loons too....For your kind information,this video is very old...

"BB k zamanay mein IK or Hamid Gul ne BB ki hukamat garani thi" ...O yar us waqt to PTI bani b nahi hogi shayed :lol: Hamid Gul..sure ...Imran Khan? Doesn't make very much sense. Probably IK convinced or tried to convince Abdual Sattar Sahib to join politics and help IK in his struggle and in the mean while...Agencies 'threatened' him but what does IK has to do with all this? People like Ali.009 are real disgrace...When asked , he would say "Mein to ksi political party ko support nhi krta..Politics to hain hi gandi cheez" but he is continously throwing propaganda at IK,which is seen as the last hope for Pakistan..Ali.009 has no solutions and he want other people to become hopeless as well ...WHAT A . . . . . . . !!!!!:disagree:

And mr khan's loyalties are with kasuri, qureshi, sawati and many other corrupt criminals working for CIA/Mossad.:woot: I know it hurts the emotionas but the dummy 'inqlaab' has been hijacked and PTI is just another bogus, corrupt and useless party like all others. Old faces, old agenda, new name.
:rofl: Man you are making fun of yourself :tup:

And mr khan's loyalties are with kasuri, qureshi, sawati and many other corrupt criminals working for CIA/Mossad. I know it hurts the emotionas but the dummy 'inqlaab' has been hijacked and PTI is just another bogus, corrupt and useless party like all others. Old faces, old agenda, new name.

how qureshi is corrupt ? kim barker told that?

More then 300 corrupt criminals have joined PTI. Don't tell me they suddenly have become saints becuase demi-god IK has blessed them? Even 1 of them is enough to ban PTI from running for any elections unless they are expelled from it. Why he is allowing them all to join? Imran Khan is a dirty politician like everyone else as stated by most respected person in Pakistan, Edhi who manages Asia's largest humanitarian organization. Go read about him in Guiness book of world records, he has a larger organization then Shaukat Khanam and his organziation do more for people of Pakistan then shouting in useless gatherings.

a31be88a05.jpg

PTI leader Aurangzeb Hoti faced three years conviction in US | National | South Asian News Agency

you just said qureshi is corrupt you havnt provided any proofs. Your stupid allegations cant change our determinations. Other parties have been tried and tested its time for IK now.

More then 300 corrupt criminals have joined PTI. Don't tell me they suddenly have become saints becuase demi-god IK has blessed them? Even 1 of them is enough to ban PTI from running for any elections unless they are expelled from it. Why he is allowing them all to join? Imran Khan is a dirty politician like everyone else as stated by most respected person in Pakistan, Edhi who manages Asia's largest humanitarian organization. Go read about him in Guiness book of world records, he has a larger organization then Shaukat Khanam and his organziation do more for people of Pakistan then shouting in useless gatherings.

a31be88a05.jpg

PTI leader Aurangzeb Hoti faced three years conviction in US | National | South Asian News Agency
Edhi is a great man, no doubt about it, do you think that he can run a nation this big with a lot of complex structure. You require some one cleaver and wicked and I see IK has both to fullfill the aspirations of the Pakistani People, all you need is a change and now the change has come in the name of IK.
And as far as goons joining a party, look kid every where people with sinester motives always join a party which is having hope of winning the masses inorder to fulfill their sinister motives. What IK has to do is use his wickedness to use these goons to get to power and then dismiss them silently off the party if they do not have ambition of doing good to the society.

I am happy for the Pakistani people, atleast they now have a oppertunity to bring some one new to power, at the same time i am sad that this is not happening in India,
Atleast we have Team Anna, which is not interested in power but a parallel government that monitors the government in power for corruption.

Back
Top Bottom