What's new

Imran hints ‘conditional coalition’ with MQM

No source no claims are valid , either indian , japanese or pakistani its understood worldwide !in principle your claim is wrong & you should edit your post 2ndly FYI the thread title is Imran hints ‘conditional coalition’ with MQM this is reported by the biggest publication in Pakistan , i dont know whose word are we going to take seriously if not DAWN. Lastly nothing wrong with making peace as i said i was a bit curious to know how come all the principles went into drain just like that , i mean on one hand one is accusing other of murderer and terrorist and than hinting coalition ..

the title could have been speculating on conditional coalition ?:lol:

anyways, there is no such thing present, dont get excited, maybe the destiny is far, but compromise on objectives shall not take place by PTI, the looted money, and all the assets must be returned, that is truth and reconciliation without it no coalition should take place with any regional party or ethnic party..

Imran Khan is a bloody show, everything that happens of geopolitical and strategic importance, and valuable in nature, he shrugs off as "drama". Imran bahi, get out of your dreams, not everything is a stage show. And now this MQM nonsense, everyone knows they are a cancer in Pakistan. He is revealing his political and chalaak stripes, rather than true voice for change.

He's a good national treasure, but in cricket only. He should not use his name and prestige to brainwash Pakistanis and get our nation's rear end kicked on the international arena. He has some dumb ideas about how to deal with Taliban and America.

Imran Khan is a bloody show, everything that happens of geopolitical and strategic importance, and valuable in nature, he shrugs off as "drama". Imran bahi, get out of your dreams, not everything is a stage show. And now this MQM nonsense, everyone knows they are a cancer in Pakistan. He is revealing his political and chalaak stripes, rather than true voice for change.

He's a good national treasure, but in cricket only. He should not use his name and prestige to brainwash Pakistanis and get our nation's rear end kicked on the international arena. He has some dumb ideas about how to deal with Taliban and America.

and which year you died ?

let me guess...

1997 ?

RIP anyway..

You threatening my life? You from Karachi bro? Or how about Fareedkot?

lol..... actually not giving a shhiitt to your nonsense !

Good, that's the message I want potential voters to hear from brainwashed occult members, from the mouths of babes as they say in Amreeka.

this is off topic , where did i said i do not support MQM ?? i do support MQM BIG TIME !! Happy ! please re-check my post i ihave said i dont work for them

Here:

.And lastly just to clarify I support who does good for pakistan ...i dont give a rats ar$e if its mqm ,ppp ,pml ,anp or pti , And NO i am not affiliated with MQM ... give me a reason with a PDF link how did you reached to that conclusion !!! get out of your box and start thinking in broader terms please.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...umiliated-over-osama-bin-laden-his-kil-5.html

You were somehow implying that you don't support any one political party exclusively, and whom so ever does good for Pakistan, you support that party.
Now you are contradicting yourself.

Back
Top Bottom