What's new

Imran hails government ‘sincere efforts’ for peace talks

Why do you conjecture the argument that General Musharraf was misled by his own political advisers. Everybody know's that by studying both Ganja brothers they have a vindictive streak in taking revenge on those who they feel have wronged them. Surely Mushy new that by coming to Pakistan, they would try to pick a bone with him. I highly doubt that a guy who was a commando and a war veteran would be a nervous wreck of fearing to be killed. Like I said before, the judiciary and the politicians can sleep tight in bed, but when the yanks start to demobilize from Afghanistan...then the public will see how the military will teach them a lesson...

That they might, but they havent had their hands dirty in this a bit. And by actually trying to help musharraf in avoiding court in some cases have earned currency with the military(many of whom are Musharrafs friends).. that is very very smart. Because they have let the Judiciary be the problem Musharraf must face instead of them. And I highly doubt his trained soldier or Commando status has anything to do with his current predicament. Ayub Khan was on record as a coward who ran away from a fight in Burma.. yet that had little to do with his ability to lie and connive his way into power.

That they might, but they havent had their hands dirty in this a bit. And by actually trying to help musharraf in avoiding court in some cases have earned currency with the military(many of whom are Musharrafs friends).. that is very very smart. Because they have let the Judiciary be the problem Musharraf must face instead of them. And I highly doubt his trained soldier or Commando status has anything to do with his current predicament. Ayub Khan was on record as a coward who ran away from a fight in Burma.. yet that had little to do with his ability to lie and connive his way into power.
i guss, you are trying to bieng a spokesmen of the monte carlo judiciary, sorry to say sir?
but it aint gona solve that,?
musharaf was & is a patriot, & what ever he done right or wrong is for the country?
now if we look towards stupid politicians like IK, they can go bow thier heads to any donkey, for the power?
he just showed that, right?

I will have to admit that the Ganja Brothers have played a crafty chess game of manipulating a situation which does not directly involve them in prosecuting General Musharraf. However the judiciary and Noon-League are both in the bandwagon of protecting each others interests since family relations at the top are very strong. The judiciary cannot prosecute Musharraf because they too broke the law when they sworn him to power as President. And by pushing Musharraf into the corner the Army will have intervene behind close doors, since they too would be weary of any internal information that is confidential leaking to the public. Only reason why Ganja Brothers have not openly attacked Mushy is because they have learned from their mistakes. Therefore in my opinion, this whole court ordeal is drama and will be swept under the rug.

You said that he was a nervous wreck, however the life style of a soldier is tough and mentally draining that requires internal spiritual strength to overcome the obstacles in front of him. Therefore, I believe these proceedings have not effected General Musharraf and his absent from court is actually a smart stall tactic to see what are the best options available. I could be wrong since this is an assumption, but he is not a coward as there is a big difference between him and Ayub Khan.

i guss, you are trying to bieng a spokesmen of the monte carlo judiciary, sorry to say sir?
but it aint gona solve that,?
musharaf was & is a patriot, & what ever he done right or wrong is for the country?
now if we look towards stupid politicians like IK, they can go bow thier heads to any donkey, for the power?
he just showed that, right?

The best way to destroy the judiciary and remodel it for beneficial outcome for Pakistan is to target the integrity of their top judges and shame them through the nation, where the public themselves will go begging to the military to prosecute the disease. The intelligence should find there dirty secret laundry and advertise it to the public. Its not an honorable tactic, but its for the greater good.

Last edited:
The best way to destroy the judiciary and remodel it for beneficial outcome for Pakistan is to target the integrity of their top judges and shame them through the nation, where the public themselves will go begging to the military to prosecute the disease. The intelligence should find there dirty secret laundry and advertise it to the public. Its not an honorable tactic, but its for the greater good.
Army has a fair share, in fact, more than a fair share in the piling up of the mess Pakistan currently finds herself in. Finding dirty laundry of politicians, bureaucrats, and judiciary has been a favorite pastime of agencies such as ISI/MI/IB. What it has achieved? Army knows everything except what she should know.

I am amazed to the solutions you are proposing here. Either you are too young or you have not read the history of Pakistan and the role of military from 1955 onwards.

Last edited:
Army has a fair share, in fact, more than a fair share in the piling up of the mess Pakistan currently finds herself in. Finding dirty laundry of politicians, bureaucrats, and judiciary has been a favorite pastime of agencies such as ISI/MI/IB. What it has achieved? Army knows everything except what she should know.

Are you referring to the turbulent period of the 1980s, where Zia started the program of training the Afghans during the Soviet war which has led to this current mess? Showing the dirty laundry of the politicians will prove to the nation that they should not support these corrupt officials, that can lead to accountability in the long term. The CCP does the same in China, as evident in the Bo Xilal scandal in Chongqing where his asset values and dirty secrets of fraternizing with prostitutes was shown to the nation. The same should be applied to officers in the ranks who are also responsible for causing problems.

I am amazed to the solutions you are proposing here. Either you are too young or you have not read the history of Pakistan and the role of military from 1955 onwards.

Well I am a young man who loves to debate and discuss things to further my own education and learn new things. However, I am well aware that the military has intervened quite often, however what solutions that I have proposed have amazed you and baffled your mind? If you are talking about my opinion in respect to a political institution that should be governed in Pakistan, then its my theoretical theory and I have mentioned that I can be wrong. Nonetheless in my opinion the military is the last bastion of defense for Pakistan in the current time period.

yes sir, our politicians were made out of gold, that why our country is been stupid success story to today? right?

yes sir, our politicians were made out of gold, that why our country is been stupid success story to today? right?
What success story? Neither the politicians were made out of gold nor have been our tin pot dictators made out of it. They lied to the nation, literally raped our history books.. and then had the cowardice to run away like rats when they lost control.

You said that he was a nervous wreck, however the life style of a soldier is tough and mentally draining that requires internal spiritual strength to overcome the obstacles in front of him. Therefore, I believe these proceedings have not effected General Musharraf and his absent from court is actually a smart stall tactic to see what are the best options available. I could be wrong since this is an assumption, but he is not a coward as there is a big difference between him and Ayub Khan..

Ill disagree with this entirely on the account of seeing no proof for tactics or any other bravery by the man.That perception depends on your support for him and your willingness to eyewash his faults and that is understandable. Having been eyewitness to the man drunk dancing to claps while there were floods in Balochistan in 2007 and commit further excess that put him no better than any third rate politician I cannot accept or share these views. Yet, as these are based on personal experiences... lets agree to disagree.

Last edited:
What success story? Neither the politicians were made out of gold nor have been our tin pot dictators made out of it. They lied to the nation, literally raped our history books.. and then had the cowardice to run away like rats when they lost control.

Ill disagree with this entirely on the account of seeing no proof for tactics or any other bravery by the man.That perception depends on your support for him and your willingness to eyewash his faults and that is understandable. Having been eyewitness to the man drunk dancing to claps while there were floods in Balochistan in 2007 and commit further excess that put him no better than any third rate politician I cannot accept or share these views. Yet, as these are based on personal experiences... lets agree to disagree.
sorry, we are getting out of topic?
but yes your hate against PAKARMY never ends, thats your view of history?
great militry rullers of pakistan, never ran away from pakistan, be it AYUB KHAN, ZIA UL HAQ, or MUSHARAF?
if you like to smash the facts in your kind favaour, then you can bring all, the ills ever happened in pakistan as your charge sheet against pakarmy?
but the common peoples of pakistan, they see thier pakarmy standing in every flood, earth quake, even in the worst of conditions , faced by pakistan ever?
hope fully you ill understand , that not every poor pakistani, has the opportunity to go USA & study there learning the captilism in the form of fake democracy?
which still is unwritten constition in the mother of democracies?

well, bck to topic?
here it, is what happens when you talk to terrorists?

At least 18 tribesmen abducted from Peshawar outskirts
ZAHIR SHAH SHERAZI
5323f33785f85.jpg

— File photo
Updated 2014-03-15 15:06:11
9 Comment(s)
Print
PESHAWAR: At least 18 tribesmen were kidnapped by armed gunmen from Badhber area on the outskirts of Peshawar, the capital of restive Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

The incident took place on Saturday at 2 am.

Official sources said that about 60 to 70 armed gunmen raided Faqeer Kalley in Mashokhel area of Badbher, some one kilometres away from the main city and kidnapped 18 people from the village.

The local people and the police said the kidnapped people belonged to the Shinwari tribe of Afridis.

Badhber police have registered a case against three commanders of the banned religious outfit Lashkar-e-Islam for kidnapping of eleven tribesmen. Commanders Khalid, Sherkhel and Izzat have been nominated in the FIR.

One of the kidnapped persons has managed to escape from the kidnappers and has reached back home who phoned the police that the Khyber Agency-based Lashkar-e-Islam kidnapped the tribesmen.

Peshawar lies on the edge of Pakistan's tribal areas which have been labelled by Washington as the main sanctuary for Al Qaeda and Taliban militants in the country.

The city has seen frequent attacks by militants in the past few years, with targets ranging from civilians to policemen and other law enforcement personnel.

Separately, the political administration of Khyber Agency has also suspended the polio vaccination drive scheduled to begin on March 17 due to the law and order situation.

all the that love, imran is showing to govt, cant just hoodwink the terrorism ?
which he & NAWAZ are trying to shelter now politicly?

Ill disagree with this entirely on the account of seeing no proof for tactics or any other bravery by the man.That perception depends on your support for him and your willingness to eyewash his faults and that is understandable. Having been eyewitness to the man drunk dancing to claps while there were floods in Balochistan in 2007 and commit further excess that put him no better than any third rate politician I cannot accept or share these views. Yet, as these are based on personal experiences... lets agree to disagree

Oscar Musharraf is not perfect and he does have his fair share of mistakes which could have been handled better. I don't support him blindly, however I do have respect for those who have worn the uniform of Pakistan. I consider most individuals irrespective of country in wearing the uniform as brave men. If he did drink in the party, then I would condone such actions and hope sincerely that he repents in front of Allah. By the way was his wife in the party as well? Just a curious question, because its quite hilarious to see a dancing Mushy:) Two wrongs don't make a right, however since his exile from Pakistan before he came back into the country, he has defended Pakistan's stance internationally, when it was being criticized by western commentators and governments. Like I said previously I am not a person who hero worships any individual, but rather like to see patriotism within a Pakistani. Even in this forum I may have differences with other party supporters, but they are still my fellow Pakistani brethren. However, I respect your views.

What is the difference between Imran Khan and the Ganja brothers, because the only froth which came from his mouth during the election campaign was his promise of change and morality. Those who compromise on their principles are doom to fair, because they have no honor left in there body. Yes he has become a true politician, but the dreams which he sold to millions of Pakistan was in reality a hoax and its truly disgusting to see how many fell for his trap.

China has no democracy, yet its country has flourished quite magnificently surpassing most Western nations. Cuba has no democracy, but its healthcare system is regarded as one of the best in the world. Vietnam is a communist state and its economic growth is way ahead of Pakistan. Democracy was the sole reason why South America went through a volatile period, because western governments were holding the strings behind puppet regimes. Cambodia was a tragic event, however it only occurred because of the support the Chinese were willing to give and the inaction of those in the UN to intervene.

My point is a country like Pakistan is not designed for democracy because we have a feudal culture and unless they are not eliminated then progress will never come forward.

Really good post...but Pakistanis has to rise and over throw the IK and NS type democrats. Democraxy is a fallacy and when Pakistan ends this cult.

Really good post...but Pakistanis has to rise and over throw the IK and NS type democrats. Democraxy is a fallacy and when Pakistan ends this cult.

Democracy is a fallacy because there is no such system which currently exists......only in name to deceive the naive masses of this world. The central banking system is the real government in the western world, since it controls the money wealth and enslaves you into the hands of corporate elites. If we have democracy with leaders such as Imran Khan and Ganja Brothers then we are doomed to fail, because there assets and family relations all live abroad. We need true sincere patriotic Pakistani's that can replicate a similar system like the open door policy of China, where within a decade it became the Sick Man of Asia to a global superpower.

Stability and consistent policies will transform Pakistan into a nation, which it was destined to lead. If we don't change then in the coming future are economy will be none-existent, shortage of water due to no construction of dams, energy crisis and the continuous widening gap between India and Pakistan. However, we should always stay optimistic since only Allah know's best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom