What's new

Imran Farooq murder: Scotland Yard arrests MQM suspect in London

That is a blatant lie. Geoege Galloway is anything but racist. His support for the palestinians has put the whole muslim ummah to shame. Please have the decency to not slander people without justification.
Araz

You say anything against MQM or its fugitive leader, you are racist, Punjabi, Pathan or just zaalim. This is cheap mentality of MQM goons.

Its a good thing it was done in London, where they cant target kill officers or get a compensation from a political party for its killed terrorists. MQM's truth will inshallah surface and Pakistan will get rid of this scourge.

They are no better than TTP. They are worse. TTP are upfront enemies. MQM is hypocrite. Take your pick - outright enemy or hypocrite.

SO I was right, I broke this news on Page 2 of this thread yesterday :D

SO I was right, I broke this news on Page 2 of this thread yesterday :D

jyala rocket chala

972256_1306732152799327_1035115938_n.jpg

Nerve-racking events were being executed against MQM: Altaf

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief, Altaf Hussain Tuesday urged party workers to continue maintaining unity among their ranks, saying it is time to exercise patience.

“Tragic events leading to extreme sorrow and grief for MQM leaders, workers and their family members were being orchestrated. But it is time to stay patient, as Allah Almighty helps those who continue to exercise patience,” Altaf Hussain while addressing a joint meeting of MQM Coordination committees in London and Pakistan.

He regretted that nerve-racking events were being executed both on national and international levels besides those aimed at causing fear and harassment among his associates. Such distressing steps had never been taken against any other party in foreign countries.

Altaf Hussain reiterated his party’s commitment to continue its peaceful and lawful struggle against any step based on injustice.

He urged the party workers that instead of falling prey to any sort of confusion or taking a decision on their own, they should consult the MQM Coordination Committee.

Nerve-racking events were being executed against MQM: Altaf - thenews.com.pk

Ghas kha gia hai, Bawla,

Nerve-racking events were being executed against MQM: Altaf

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief, Altaf Hussain Tuesday urged party workers to continue maintaining unity among their ranks, saying it is time to exercise patience.

“Tragic events leading to extreme sorrow and grief for MQM leaders, workers and their family members were being orchestrated. But it is time to stay patient, as Allah Almighty helps those who continue to exercise patience,” Altaf Hussain while addressing a joint meeting of MQM Coordination committees in London and Pakistan.

He regretted that nerve-racking events were being executed both on national and international levels besides those aimed at causing fear and harassment among his associates. Such distressing steps had never been taken against any other party in foreign countries.

Altaf Hussain reiterated his party’s commitment to continue its peaceful and lawful struggle against any step based on injustice.

He urged the party workers that instead of falling prey to any sort of confusion or taking a decision on their own, they should consult the MQM Coordination Committee.

Nerve-racking events were being executed against MQM: Altaf - thenews.com.pk

Someone should make sure all the people who have been arrested... their families in Pakistan are safe.

This will encourage them to come out and blurt something on Altaf.

Imran Farooq murder: Scotland Yard arrests suspect in London – The Express Tribune

LONDON:The Scotland Yard anti-terrorist squad has arrested a suspect in the Imran Farooq murder case in London, Express News reported on Monday.

The suspect’s identity has not been revealed as yet but the officials had been monitoring his travel activity for a while. He is said to have returned from Canada to his house in London where he was arrested by the anti-terrorist squad.

Around 3,000 people have been interviewed by Scotland Yard officials in the past 2 years, search operations were held for up to 40 hours.

He was reached on the basis of forensic investigations using the evidence gathered by the security officials.

The Imran Farooq murder was seen as a politically motivated murder by London’s Metropolitan Police Service.

Prior to this arrest, 2 houses used by the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) were searched for evidence. One house was owned by the MQM Chief Altaf Husain and the other by a man named Akhtar.

MQM officials cooperated with the officials during the entire investigative process.

What new levels of lies & propaganda one can achieve and not just that, also be able to put a veil on so many through false thread titles. There is no mention of any MQM member being arrested!! Jhoot ki shayed tum logon ke liye koi hadd nahi hoti.

Moderators/Admins are requested to kindly remove the word of MQM suspect and to replace the title with the original title of the news as it appears in the online daily.

nothing will happen to ALTAF hussain mark my words!!! he will survive he has many other puppets to do his dirty work for him.

No need to mark any useless words, and why would anything happen to AH anyway, he is not even blamed for anything!

no one wants to die like babar khan wali the journalist of GEO! who got killed for covering MQM things. so ofcourse they can never name Altaf bhai. their families are at risk if they do!

Bas hawa mei uraye jao baaten without proof or ground. Wali Khan was covering land mafia, not MQM!

Someone should make sure all the people who have been arrested... their families in Pakistan are safe.

This will encourage them to come out and blurt something on Altaf.

LOL......keep dreaming that something will magically sprout against an innocent person just because you want it to.

By the way, are suspected murder suspects ever granted bail?? The suspect just posted bail a few hours ago and has been released.

LOL......keep dreaming that something will magically sprout against an innocent person just because you want it to.

By the way, are suspected murder suspects ever granted bail?? The suspect just posted bail a few hours ago and has been released.

I don't think they said he's a murder suspect - but they needed the information from his cell phone, they took it and let him go. Anyway bail does not mean "ba-izzat bari", it means the Met Police is confident they can arrest him whenever needed.

Tell me the truth, you giggled a little while trying to say "an innocent person" for Altaf. You just couldn't have said that with a straight face... Don't you think its funny how London Police is arresting only MQM individuals? Raza Haroon/wife, Salim Shahzad, Bali the bodyguard and now I Hussain?

Ghera aisay hi dalta hai.

But if he turns out to be not guilty, then its fine, but we are not in a court of law here, we are general public so we can speculate. So far AH is not looking good. If he runs from UK - I'll be convinced. If he runs to India (as speculated) - I'll be dead sure about some other things as well.

I think the real murderer would already be dead, Teefay nay bhi kachi golian naheen khaileen.

I don't think they said he's a murder suspect - but they needed the information from his cell phone, they took it and let him go. Anyway bail does not mean "ba-izzat bari", it means the Met Police is confident they can arrest him whenever needed.

Tell me the truth, you giggled a little while trying to say "an innocent person" for Altaf. You just couldn't have said that with a straight face... Don't you think its funny how London Police is arresting only MQM individuals? Raza Haroon/wife, Salim Shahzad, Bali the bodyguard and now I Hussain?

Ghera aisay hi dalta hai.

But if he turns out to be not guilty, then its fine, but we are not in a court of law here, we are general public so we can speculate. So far AH is not looking good. If he runs from UK - I'll be convinced. If he runs to India (as speculated) - I'll be dead sure about some other things as well.

I was actually laughing at your desperate post. And honestly, would anyone really consider AH to be innocent if it turns out that the real killer had nothing to do with AH or MQM? Would you consider AH to be suspicion free even then? Tell me honestly.

I was actually laughing at your desperate post. And honestly, would anyone really consider AH to be innocent if it turns out that the real killer had nothing to do with AH or MQM? Would you consider AH to be suspicion free even then? Tell me honestly.

If declared not guilty by a court of law of the UK - then yes. For this case.

Or it would depend on the facts of the case. For example if IH mysteriously stands up and says "Oh I did it for no apparent reason", then it will be clear he's taking the fall for AH.

Meri choro, I can reconcile myself in the blink of an eye. Till when will MQM folks be in denial? IF AH is proven guilty, you know they will use the UK conspiracy card :D

Back
Top Bottom