What's new

Imran due in Peshawar today, sort issues !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan is visiting the provincial capital today (Saturday) amid a host of challenges.As he has scheduled his visit to review progress on the recently-established working committee, he will face the issue of violence against journalists in Khyber Teaching Hospital.

Doctors allegedly took several journalists hostage in the hospital during coverage of an injured cop who later died. The doctors also thrashed the journalists, which led five-hour long blockade of Jamrud Road. The provincial leaders of the party mishandled the issue, which infuriated the journalists.

To do damage control, Imran late Wednesday issued a statement and condemned the thrashing of journalists. He said his party believed in the freedom of press.Another issue that he would face during his visit is dispute over the award of ticket on NA-1 Peshawar, which Imran Khan himself vacated.Supporters of Samad Mursaleen is holding a press conference to oppose the award of ticket to Gul Bacha.

Imran due in Peshawar today - thenews.com.pk

this is not right,if the elected govt cannot sort out issues at their own like the party's vision, then what are they good for?

this is job of CM KPK, not Imran khan.
@AstanoshKhan @Pak-one

Last edited by a moderator:
Karzai can't even handle his own country, hell, he can't even handle Kabul.

But his intelligence knows more about Pakistan than what's going on in afghanistan.

The reality of Pakistani society, politics and Tabdeeli has just hit Imran Khan.

this is not right,if the elected govt cannot sort out issues at their own like the party's vision, then what are they good for?

this is job of CM KPK, not Imran khan.
@AstanoshKhan @Pak-one

This is just an ill-factor of our society. I hold responsible both the Govt. officials and Mediamen... media at times crosses the line while Govt. officials tend to be bossy around at times too... and yes CM KPK is expected to take stern action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
to all friends
Please any body solve my single problem.
A number is disturbing me a lot, Can any friend trace it for.
I'll be thanks full for him.

Imran Khan is riding a rocket.... Lahore-Islamabad-London and now Peshawar, only in last 2 days!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom