What's new

Imran Blasts Ignorant Indian Anchor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the brainwashing? No one killed eh? No Ajmal Kasab, no terrorists who came from Pakistan? Your government arrested people & admitted to Kasab's nationality. So who was responsible? Just a spontaneous attack by 10 Pakistanis eh? No organisation behind, no planning, nothing...? Abu Jundal, Headley...figments of imagination, are they? If Hafiz Saeed is not guilty as per your claim, surely you have a valid counter as to who in Pakistan planned & sent, right? Or you would rather expect us to forget about Mumbai & maybe give you Kashmir on the platter?

Brainwashed by the our government & media indeed !

You guys have been brainwashed into believing that HS is guilty beyond a doubt. In the legal system, the only thing that matters is the evidence, not wishful thinking. If the evidence doesn't add up, the accused walks, even if (allegedly) guilty. If India had ironclad evidence, they would try him in absentia. But India doesn't.

Simple as that. And that basic principle of legal process eludes most Indians whose emotions have been exploited by the Indian government and media for political point scoring.

P.S. The anchor didn't ask IK to speculate on who planned 26/11. He kept asking him why Pakistan doesn't arrest HS. That was the question that IK answered.

Simple as that. And that basic principle of legal process eludes most Indians.

The same principles eludes the Pakistanis too e.g. when it comes to MODI.

We saw how Pakistan's legal system works for 26/11 case and for Dr. Afridi verdict.

You guys have been brainwashed into believing that HS is guilty beyond a doubt. In the legal system, the only thing that matters is the evidence, not wishful thinking. If the evidence doesn't add up, the accused walks, even if (allegedly) guilty. If India had ironclad evidence, they would try him in absentia. But India doesn't.

Are you talking about the same lack of evidence which got Pakistani prodigy child malala almost killed , Some day this nut-job will be responsible for death of many Pakistanis , don't blame the RAW/CIA then ,just giving a heads up ..:pop:

Pak released Malala attack 'mastermind' three years ago over lack of evidence

Indians only have one past time = blaming everything on Pakistan.

You can see it in their Media and Population (most of them). Unless they change this attitude, nothing will move forward.

Easier said than done.

Google Afghan-Pak Border, then go to Images and see how difficult the terrain is to seal. Cannot be done. Only way would be to maintain 24/7 thermal imaging aerial surveillance over the area, which means drones, robots and satellite. Not feasible to man the border posts like on the east.

We tried to change our attitude by starting Amritsar - lahore bus and Agra summit. But what we got in response was Kargil, and 26/11.

Are you talking about the same lack of evidence which got Pakistani prodigy child malala almost killed , Some day this nut-job will be responsible for death of many Pakistanis , don't blame the RAW/CIA then ,just giving a heads up ..:pop:

Pak released Malala attack 'mastermind' three years ago over lack of evidence

Nice way to change the topic.

Are you running away again before the wedgie?

Ah, what a drole rejoinder!

Just about the level of wit and sophistication I expected from you.

We are both true to form and well in character.

I come for you.

You run.

Well, I have this pesky habit of responding only to posts which display some level of knowledge, sophistication, or original insight. As I wrote earlier, I don't waste time responding to posts full of vacuous platitudes.

But keep trying.

It's amusing to watch.

P.S. Btw, its spelled "droll"

Good lord! It's beyond pathetic...

Well, I have this pesky habit of responding only to posts which display some level of knowledge, sophistication, or original insight. As I wrote earlier, I don't waste time responding to posts full of vacuous platitudes.

But keep trying.

It's amusing to watch.

I know the buttons bro.

And I know you.

Which means you can run around, but you really cannot hide.

Good lord! It's beyond pathetic...

You want the last one on this one?

I can see the lower lip doing that thing again.

Bartender_pout.jpg

You want the last one on this one?

I can see the lower lip doing that thing again.

The use of drole instead of droll is a double entendre.

Drole has two meanings in English.

Why are you such a glutton for punishment?

The use of drole instead of droll is a double entendre.

Drole has two meanings in English.

Why are you such a glutton for punishment?

Ok this is where English nerds get the treatment

wedgie%2B3.jpg

Nostalgia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom