What's new

Impressive China-Shenzhen Skyline from Diwang Tower

I don't like the new concrete jungles developing in China. It seems foreign architects are experimenting their designs on our land. Nothing remotely Chinese about these new buildings across China.

photo1023e.jpg

I like it, that you can still see nature such as rice fields in the neighborhood. :enjoy:
Bangkok is a bad example what a modern human-friendly city should be.

Sometimes I was lost in this modern city, no Chinese Identity in it. How is VN now ? developing new city like this ?

Compared to many big cities in China today, our capital Hanoi is just a village. Though there are some few highscrapers. :D

hanoi.jpg

611px-Keangnam_Hanoi_Landmark_tower1.jpg

Hanoi Landmark Tower1

I like it, that you can still see nature such as rice fields in the neighborhood. :enjoy:
Bangkok is a bad example what a modern human-friendly city should be.

the left side of the river is Hongkong,hahahah.........:yahoo:
Disappointed?
photo1023e.jpg

Disappointed?

No, I´m not...
Hope you don´t start to build on this piece of nature.

Compared to many big cities in China today, our capital Hanoi is just a village. Though there are some few highscrapers. :D

hanoi.jpg

It's too colorful! :woot:

Very similar to southern France and Spain.

Disappointed?
photo1023e.jpg

That reminds me of a similar picture on the US-Mexico border.

san_diego_mexico_border.jpg

The right side of course, is Mexico.

No, I´m not...
Hope you don´t start to build on this piece of nature.

Plan developing these kind of areas has been going on for years. In the near future these kind of areas too will be developed.

Just amazing but wish we see more buildings with a asian style theme instead of those copied like the west

Just amazing but wish we see more buildings with a asian style theme instead of those copied like the west

These tall scrapers are not exactly the copies of the west, rather they're are developed by modern architects by various countries base on aesthetic, spaces and costs in mind. Of course interior roominess is the utmost concern of all the developers.

All traditional buildings, whether they're east or west, wasted precious interior spaces and none of them are popular these days.

These tall scrapers are not exactly the copies of the west, rather they're are developed by modern architects by various countries base on aesthetic, spaces and costs in mind. Of course interior roominess is the utmost concern of all the developers.

All traditional buildings, whether they're east or west, wasted precious interior spaces and none of them are popular these days.

What I mean is that I wish to see more skyscrapers like Namaste Tower in Mumbai rather to the same style I can see everywhere from Dubai, London to Shanghai.

17535677.jpg

East Huaqiao Cheng 华侨城 a scenic Nanshan District

20080901f5fe7a6f9dd5e37fs8.jpg

200809012a8877ebf7907b4yn3.jpg

2008090128f0210a471826dsk3.jpg

20080901857758c5a0c5eednf0.jpg

200809010f05e3382d0e54egl9.jpg

20080901af8e0f9c05520fdat2.jpg

(skyscrapers.cn)

I have been to Chinese Folk Village and Windows of the World. Hua Chen Bei and Dongmen are shopping and resto areas. There is also a parc in Guangzhou with impressive attractions, tobogan etc. The highest and most impressive attraction in the World. The open theatre in Windows of the World in Shenzhen is very impressive and amazing. Never seen before. There is also a laser with smoke shows and waterfall in the theatre in Chinese folk village.

China town all over the world have better Chinese feel than these Arab inspired jungles

What I mean is that I wish to see more skyscrapers like Namaste Tower in Mumbai rather to the same style I can see everywhere from Dubai, London to Shanghai.

17535677.jpg

Looks like it belongs in a star wars movie just need to be like 20km taller.

611px-Keangnam_Hanoi_Landmark_tower1.jpg

Hanoi Landmark Tower1
I prefer the one above, but in VN, the buildings look too crowded, quite close to each other. Is it dangerous or your tradition ?

Back
Top Bottom