What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

Actually that was for the movie shahjahan of whatever (ajar Kali and Salim) ..... those movies were better than the crap you have today.....now a days its only ctrl+s and ctrl+v of Hollywood.

Pls pressure your govt ban this crap. Thank You.

Actually that was for the movie shahjahan of whatever (ajar Kali and Salim) ..... those movies were better than the crap you have today.....now a days its only ctrl+s and ctrl+v of Hollywood.

That was Pakeeza only, the movie you are talking about is Mughal e Azam Salim-Anarkali. Only few Hindi movies are inspired by Hollywood.

Also that crap is million times better than your lollywood movies.

stop using our language and stop showing naked girls :D
If your media uses "naked girls" and films to emphasis on their point, then there is serious flaw in your media. Now how will you know what's the truth if your own media is not serious enough, and allowing bollywood in Pakistan and affecting psyche of its people. Next option is Western media, which you consider biased and anti-Pakistan.

That was Pakeeza only, the movie you are talking about is Mughal e Azam. Only few Hindi movies are inspired by Hollywood.

I am on phone but the number is not few..... remember the movie Mann of amir's for a long time I thought its orignal but even that was a total copy.

I am on phone but the number is not few..... remember the movie Mann of amir's for a long time I thought its orignal but even that was a total copy.

Did I deny movies are copied but there are few of them, even lots of Hollywood movies are copied from Japanese movies.

Yes, Bollywood copies and so is every other film industries in the world..but look at the way Bollywood copies..even the original writers will recognize the similarity.

See this funny news show from Pakistan. guys sitting in this show are supposed to be top film maker of LOLywood :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom