What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

Can you name the country which was partitioned??

Yes i can. It was......

BRITISH EMPIRE.

I have highlighted the region which was partitioned.

11hsyg1.png

Speak one word of sanskrit while speaking urdu and people here will start laughing at you.

Urdu was made by muslims to make communication easier for their multi ethnic troops. So we own this.
som,mangal ,budh ,mehndi,kiran ,chandra=chand,suhaag,carore,laakh,itaa(brick) and many more.by the way ur so called muslim language is dying in india vary fast .we don't used this type of comedy word in common bol chaal like mohtarma,bewa,bewafa,sarforsh,takalluf,mohhabat.:rofl::rofl:

som,mangal ,budh ,mehndi,kiran ,chandra=chand,suhaag,carore,laakh,itaa(brick) and many more.by the way ur so called muslim language is dying in india vary fast .we don't used this type of comedy word in common bol chaal like mohtarma,bewa,bewafa,sarforsh,takalluf,mohhabat.:rofl::rofl:

Bhai urdu is a mixture of different languages. It also includes english words like.

Rush, cheetah, jungle etc.

Using that maps for claim on IVC seems silly, as more excavation sites lie on modern India's side of border and some in Afghanistan too.

List of Indus Valley Civilization sites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The epicenter is Pakistan as visible in the map.

It was created way before partition.

I have not seen sanskrit in his program but real sanskrit is almost gone.
urdu is not a language same like hindi they both are mixture of differeent language .hindi(sanskrit+khadi boli+parsi),urdu(khadi boli+arbi+parsi+turkey+sanskrit).i don't know about pakistan their language is pure or not but today 95% indian not talk in pure hindi they mostly use mixture of (hindi+english +different indian language).

Hindi ho ya urdu, both are Indian languages, deal with it Pakistanis:coffee:

urdu language is more mixture of farsi and arbi languages not hindi .....

see how persian language is more similar to urdu ......

hindi leans havily on sanskrit for its vocabulariry ,urdu on the other hand ,borrow more freely from persian and arabic

these are persian alphabates ....
Ey Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia..

and these are arabic...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_alphabet( aren't both langauges are similar to urdu???)

Back
Top Bottom