What's new

Images suggest China's first carrier under construction

Out of these forums, i have only registered on CD with the ID ChinaTiger86.

But i see HSH and Meyet are even less tolerant for the trolls, while CD is quite tolerant with those idiots who bash China's engine and nuclear sub for no reason.

that's the only thing that can make them feel better now, can you blame them?
just say 'nice' things back to them`` if you know what I mean:azn:

What do you mean by that? Do you mean the project of the Type 001A is now scrapped?

Isn't the Type 002 supposes to be a Chinese version of Kitty Hawk class that is used to be built by the JN shipyard?

Just some interesting story about the project. It is still the same ship as the original one and will be built by Dalian.

Just some interesting story about the project. It is still the same ship as the original one and will be built by Dalian.

Do you mean the Type 002 gonna be the replica of the CV Liaoning, while the one built by JN will be the Type 003?

Isn't the Type 003 supposed to be the first nuclear supercarrier with EMALS?

Here is the recent leaked sketch about the CV being built in DL.

jmsAx0f.jpg

jagvhG2.jpg

Do you mean the Type 002 gonna be the replica of the CV Liaoning, while the one built by JN will be the Type 003?

Isn't the Type 003 supposed to be the first nuclear supercarrier with EMALS?

Here is the recent leaked sketch about the CV being built in DL.

jmsAx0f.jpg

jagvhG2.jpg

Yes, exactly. As for the picture, I'm not sure about it. However, I still believe in what POP3 has said because you can trace his words to the times of 老舰船 forum.

Yes, exactly. As for the picture, I'm not sure about it. However, I still believe in what POP3 has said because you can trace his words to the times of 老舰船 forum.

According to POP3, the Type 001A will likely be commissioned until 2020, thus it will take JN a long period to accomplish the Type 002 and Type 003.

BTW, the Type 001A is very identical to Liaoning.

7EsYkKl.jpg

3oijFcX.jpg

c6HD026.jpg

JZOoWLq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom