What's new

Images : AgustaWestland AW-109 Power helicopters of Bangladesh Navy

Our Indian and Pakistani cousins, please read the news below to know how we are preparing ourselves to safeguard our wealth in the BoB.

UNBconnect... - PM inaugurates Naval Aviation, names SWADS naval command base

PM inaugurates Naval Aviation, names SWADS naval command base “Nirvik”
Reported by: UNBconnect
Reported on: December 27, 2011 14:59 PM
Reported in: National

Chittagong, Dec 27 (UNB) - Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Tuesday formally named the naval commando base of Special Warfare Diving and Salvage (SWADS) as ‘’Nirvik’’ and inaugurated the Naval Aviation.

SWADS, the organization of naval commando and divers, began its journey in 2009 and so far trained about 150 naval commandos and 200 divers.

She also expressed her gratitude to the Italian government through Italian Ambassador Giorgio Guglielmino for providing two marine helicopters to Bangladesh Navy.

Italy did not contribute these helicopters to BN. These were bought with our own hard earned dollars. Anyway, PM wanted to thank Italian govt through the Italian Ambassador present at the ceremony.

This is good EW bro, so we have around 350 members of SWADS within 2 years. I think that is a good progress!

Cheers!!!

This is good EW bro, so we have around 350 members of SWADS within 2 years. I think that is a good progress!

Cheers!!!

Hey! Where did you get that? Their numbers are confidential! lolz...

Induction ceremony in Chittagong 27 December 2011 :
1000 × 667 pixels

Related link : post # 95 of another thread.

Stop Playing Dumb. No one is saying that BN doesn;t have AW-109. The point is simple, The photos posted in first post is fake...

Look at first Pic:
185475_156686704412252_100002127716700_361248_1131798_n.jpg
292016_156686194412303_100002127716700_361247_6590327_n.jpg

On left side of Pilot you can see Bangla "BD nau sena" and "I-EASU" on door

Now look at these pics:3rd and fourth

cwvDm9asA3Lw9atmAbl5etGTDg

cwvDm9asA3Lw9atmAbl5etGTDg

Look like some one deleted the "I-EASU"

BD citizens, note also the quotation below from the UNB report that BN has alreday signed a contract with Germany to sell two maritime patrol crafts. Submarines, helis, missile frigates, c-803 missiles, large patrol crafts, patrol aircrafts-------, the list goes on.

"The Prime Minister informed that the government signed an agreement to purchase two maritime patrol aircrafts from Dornier, a German company. The aircrafts will join the Naval Aviation within 2013".

No such thing as confidential in BD army, i got a tank ride in Bogra and got to stand infront of the infamous mig 29s in dhaka cantonment. lol Helll I and my cousin even drove fast in the taxi way which flies the mig 29s lol

Another photoshop.

The man is not actually sitting inside the helo. One can clearly figure out.

GB

P.S: - Let me repeat again. All registrations starting with I- are for Italian civil aircrafts.

I was just browsing and suddenly got this site. Bro pls read the news paper carefully and watch the TV....U will know about Bangladesh Naval Aviation...

You r right about Italian reg. I have your ans..... As this helo is from Italy and the helo was not handed over to BN that time so temporary registration was there. If you r a pilot you might know without any reg number u can not fly. So BN pilot went for test flight had to fly with Italian reg number in Italy..... In the later picture you will find that temporary reg number is removed...Pls know the full thing first and comment.......Don't ask me who am I? I think any intelligent man will guess about me..... So bro cheer up....

Back
Top Bottom