Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Four photos of AgustaWestland AW-109 Power helicopters of Bangladesh Navy * :
185475_156686704412252_100002127716700_361248_1131798_n.jpg
292016_156686194412303_100002127716700_361247_6590327_n.jpg

cwvDm9asA3Lw9atmAbl5etGTDg

The 3rd and 4th photos previously posted by Leonblack08 and Bd_4_ever in another thread.

* Any member's strictly relevant post welcome in this thread

Four photos of AgustaWestland AW-109 Power helicopters of Bangladesh Navy * :
185475_156686704412252_100002127716700_361248_1131798_n.jpg
292016_156686194412303_100002127716700_361247_6590327_n.jpg

The 3rd and 4th photos previously posted by Leonblack08 and Bd_4_ever in another thread.

* Any member's strictly relevant post welcome in this thread

All photoshopped.

The helo is originally an Italian civilian helo (Registration number I-EASU).

I is a registration code for all Italian civil helo's. I wonder how come the same is mentioned on BN helo?

GB

Another photoshop.

The man is not actually sitting inside the helo. One can clearly figure out.

GB

P.S: - Let me repeat again. All registrations starting with I- are for Italian civil aircrafts.

The pilot is clearly a Bangladeshi.

The pilot is clearly a Bangladeshi.

You can put a photoshopped helo behind an original photo of a Bangladeshi Pilot. That still makes the helo a fake and photoshopped. The thread is about the original helo and not about an original pilot.
looks like training or evaluation of bangladeshi pilots on a italy registered helo. ( aw is italian company )...

So you agree it is photoshopped. The original Italian helo won't be coming with a tag of Bangladeh Navy that too in Bengali.

GB

the purpose of this helicopter? This is not smart decision. :disagree:

All photoshopped.

The helo is originally an Italian civilian helo (Registration number I-EASU).

I is a registration code for all Italian civil helo's. I wonder how come the same is mentioned on BN helo?

GB

Yes, you may be correct about the letter, 'I,' but, see carefully at the other writings, too. Bangladesh Navy is written in English, and Bangladesh Nou Bahini is in Bengali. Why are you making fuss about Italian origin. We may have bought these from Italian source. What do you expect? Do you expect BD to build its helis? Not yet possible.

And did they also photoshop the trees, etc?

Does the man in the 2nd photo look like an Italian?

Indians are so fat and ugly looking! So, they do not think anyone handsome can be a Bengali Muslim of Bangladesh. They possess a prototype image of our people that resembles them.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Indians, watch this photograph. It is also photoshopped with your puppet SH.

Our Indian and Pakistani cousins, please read the news below to know how we are preparing ourselves to safeguard our wealth in the BoB.

UNBconnect... - PM inaugurates Naval Aviation, names SWADS naval command base

PM inaugurates Naval Aviation, names SWADS naval command base “Nirvik”
Reported by: UNBconnect
Reported on: December 27, 2011 14:59 PM
Reported in: National

Chittagong, Dec 27 (UNB) - Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Tuesday formally named the naval commando base of Special Warfare Diving and Salvage (SWADS) as ‘’Nirvik’’ and inaugurated the Naval Aviation.

SWADS, the organization of naval commando and divers, began its journey in 2009 and so far trained about 150 naval commandos and 200 divers.

Speaking on the occasion the Prime Minister expressed the hope that `Sea, Air and Land (SEAL)’, the specially trained commando unit under SWADS will play significant role at any critical juncture of the nation.

She also hoped that the naval commandos would play a leading role in curbing any terrorist activities, robbery and smuggling of illegal weapons and drugs on river and sea waters.

Hasina said the diving and salvage group will be able to conduct salvage operation in rescuing people and river craft after any river accident.

The Prime Minister conveyed her gratitude to the US government through US Ambassador Dan Mozena for their continued support for training and development of SWADS.

She hoped that friendship between Bangladesh and USA and the two navies would be strengthened in the future

She also expressed her gratitude to the Italian government through Italian Ambassador Giorgio Guglielmino for providing two marine helicopters to Bangladesh Navy.

The Prime Minister informed that the government signed an agreement to purchase two maritime patrol aircraft from Dornier, a German company. The aircrafts will join the Naval Aviation within 2013.

She said the government wants to build up a modern, tri-dimensional Navy skilled in war strategy to face any challenges in the country’s territorial waters at times of peace and war.

Back
Top Bottom