What's new

Illegal Vietnamese Workers Rush to China's Coastal Cities

Guys, don't attack Vietnamese people. The Vietnamese were not brutal, in fact they were too compassionate at times (and let the captured dirty Caucasians go).

Let's be honest here, most Vietnamese "gangs" are actually Viet-Chinese Gangs. Trust me, I know this stuff.

And besides "Gambit" is NOT Vietnamese or Chinese.

To me, once you betray your own people, you no longer have the right to any association with them. Gambit is a arse-licking traitor, and he doesn't represent Viet or Chinese. Heck, he doesn't even represent American (as he is only seen as 2nd class citizen to the white Americans). He is in limbo, let him be.:bunny:
That is funny...Because every time I go back to VN, I see no shortage of ordinary Viets having nothing but contempt for the current communist regime. I have no problems meeting girls, if I so desired, and I have plenty of conversations with former NVA and VC fighters who admitted the current regime failed the country...:lol: Guess that make a large underground part of the Viet society all 'traitors'.

funny,every time the vietnamese leaders come to china,the most commonly word they uesd is "comrade"..........

Last edited:
funny,every time the vietnamese leaders come to china,the most commonly used word is "comrade"..........
The Vietnamese communists used "đồng chí". It is 'translated' as 'comrade' but the literal translation is 'same mind'. It is supposed to reinforce the blind obedience mentality communism demands to the party. Ordinary Viets do not call each other this way.

all viets are the same. in 79 when we were weak they cuddled up to the soviet union and attacked us. their traitors from the south that escaped to the west cuddle up to the US. when they come to china now, they call us comrade after stabbing us in the back and stealing our islands. just deport the lot of them and seal the border, they do nothing but increase crime and disease.

Someone did, youngster. And the figure showed the communists, in Viet Nam and worldwide, are the most prolific killers of the 20th century.

so, did the figure show you who is the the most prolific killers of the 19th and 21th century?:eek:

about 20th century, what about those killed or injured by capitalist, more 50 million only in WW2. of course, you can name them fascist or imperialist or whatever, but we all know what they really are.;)

all viets are the same. in 79 when we were weak they cuddled up to the soviet union and attacked us. their traitors from the south that escaped to the west cuddle up to the US. when they come to china now, they call us comrade after stabbing us in the back and stealing our islands. just deport the lot of them and seal the border, they do nothing but increase crime and disease.

Look here :

The Vietnam War in pictures: the 35th anniversary of the fall of Saigon | World Of Mysteries

I suggest you don't let that traitor "Gambit" influence you. There are 86 million Vietnamese in Viet Nam alone, and nearly all of them nothing like that traitor.

Similarly the case with HK, Taiwan. Traitors (and ********) would have you believe that HKers and TWers are "anti-CPC", which is a load of bullocks. It helps to see your own eyes the truth. Interact with the people.

What Gambit is going through is called "Traitors-Syndrome", which occurs when subconsciously the patient knows what he did was wrong, and tries to justify his thoughts & actions any way he/she can. There is nothing surprising in this.

My comment on this issue:

China is not a country for immigrants. They should go to the land of amazing magic, freedom and blue bunnies the US instead. Why come to poor stupid communist no freedom dictatorship china? We have far too many poor people in our rural areas to take care of foreigners. Some of our provinces have HDI indexes on the level of india and subsaharan africa.

is it necessary to start trolling from the first post u make..???

is ur China now a super rich country and no longer a developing country..?? or just seeing the wealth for th first time has made u grow wings....

Look here :

The Vietnam War in pictures: the 35th anniversary of the fall of Saigon | World Of Mysteries

I suggest you don't let that traitor "Gambit" influence you. There are 86 million Vietnamese in Viet Nam alone, and nearly all of them nothing like that traitor.

Similarly the case with HK, Taiwan. Traitors (and ********) would have you believe that HKers and TWers are "anti-CPC", which is a load of bullocks. It helps to see your own eyes the truth. Interact with the people.

What Gambit is going through is called "Traitors-Syndrome", which occurs when subconsciously the patient knows what he did was wrong, and tries to justify his thoughts & actions any way he/she can. There is nothing surprising in this.
Of course not all, but how about %90? In VN, the demographic is that over half of the population is born after 1975. They have little or no emotional ties to the Vietnam War, let alone the current communist regime. Just about everyone believe the southern capital will be called Saigon again and Ho's body will be buried, like the failed ideology called communism, instead of being displayed like a circus sideshow. You know zilch about Viet Nam. I doubt if you know China any better. You are nothing but a pathetic loser who resort to race baiting when proven you have no relevant argument in this subject. Go back to your sandbox, little boy.

he meant to say americans.

we have very few conflicts with russia or even europe in general right now.

Guys, don't attack Vietnamese people. The Vietnamese were not brutal, in fact they were too compassionate at times (and let the captured dirty Caucasians go).
I find this offensive as i'm a Caucasian.
he meant to say americans.

we have very few conflicts with russia or even europe in general right now.
No...He meant all the white folks. He is no better a racist than the white racists he pretentiously condemned. This is a history of race baiting when the loser has no arguments.

The Vietnamese communists used "đồng chí". It is 'translated' as 'comrade' but the literal translation is 'same mind'. It is supposed to reinforce the blind obedience mentality communism demands to the party. Ordinary Viets do not call each other this way.

Hey old man, is that you ? please clarify.

Jean Nguyen and Hung Vu, in 1985, became the first Vietnamese immigrants to graduate from the United States Military Academy at West Point. Both had arrived in the United States just ten years earlier, unable to speak English.
Vietnamese Americans - Early history, Modern era, Relations with vietnam, Significant immigration waves, Acculturation and assimilation, Cuisine :smitten::pakistan::china:

Jean Nguyen and Hung Vu, in 1985, became the first Vietnamese immigrants to graduate from the United States Military Academy at West Point. Both had arrived in the United States just ten years earlier, unable to speak English.
Vietnamese Americans - Early history, Modern era, Relations with vietnam, Significant immigration waves, Acculturation and assimilation, Cuisine :smitten::pakistan::china:

Gambit didn't graduated from westpoint. He most likely a grad of colorado springs.

Our "Mr" Gambit is different from Jean and Hung, as he is very fluent in English as you can see.

And comment to our Ruskie, I used dirty Caucasian === because:

A) the racist atrocities (torture, cutting off genitals, beheading, rape of young girls, breaking off of fingers, beating of elderly by these Whites)

B) Caucasian because it was not only USA, also Canada, NZ, Oz, England, France, Germany, and a long list of other Caucasian-controlled nations

The communist revolution that Russia went through, however horrific was PALE in comparison with the racist brutality the Vietnamese people suffered at the hands of Caucasians. :sniper::hang2:

The day you experience something similar, is the day you understand. :angel:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom